What's new

Need ideas for what to tell people my occupation is?

I

Iron_Lion

Im not a street dealer though. Only one guy knows i grow. Im not even a smoker. Nobody has a clue as of right now.

But theyre starting to ask about my job so i need ideas for a fake job that pays a loser like myself 30-40k a year. Something that is hard to go into detail about or just boring.

I dont know if you'd qualify as a "baller" at 30k a year. Come back and brag when your pulling 100 or more.

Moustache Waxer

"1 year or less of day trading = more profitable than a 1000 pound outdoor plant grow "

Not. Even. Close.

Online poker pro is the best excuse. You should try it. I mean really...Online gambling sites are a great way to offshore cash just so you know. I'm not ripping on you but, being a "baller" is going to lead to being "busted". My 2cents.

B

bipotato

By the way, for the audience just tuning in:

Bear in mind at all times that any and all advice given in this thread applies only to commercial soil growers. Your mileage may vary if you try to follow any of the advice given in this thread while growing hydroponically.

johnnyla

Veteran
"1 year or less of day trading = more profitable than a 1000 pound outdoor plant grow "

Not. Even. Close.

Online poker pro is the best excuse. You should try it. I mean really...Online gambling sites are a great way to offshore cash just so you know. I'm not ripping on you but, being a "baller" is going to lead to being "busted". My 2cents.

how? any more clues?

mjr99

I second that, golf is a pussy sport, play a physical sport. Anywho i appreciate people like you because you draw the attention away from other growers. Keep on ballin mr. fancypants.

Nice. So the fact that i really enjoy golf means nothing i guess? Apparently youre all about going through life being a people pleaser and being the guy society tells you to be( manly physical sports guy). What a way to live life. Who's really the fancypants here?

I guess im weird. I just prefer to do things that make me happy and that includes banging coked out strippers and waking up at noon.

dev0n

Bipotato that striper stands a 50% chance of being smarter than 90% of the strippers I nailed 75% of the time.
I just prefer to do things that make me happy and that includes banging coked out strippers and waking up at noon.
Yeah but what about when they show up with four of their chattery friends at 3:30 in the morning and rifle your sock drawer looking for the e you claimed you had and then steal your wallet to go score? Oh wait a minute those were the models I graduated to later. I think I preferred strippers -- er, stripers.

R

Rysam

I guess im weird. I just prefer to do things that make me happy and that includes banging coked out strippers and waking up at noon.

I have a buddy doin time for the same attitude. Want his back# to send him a stripper? I'm sure he misses them. Oh, he had a great front too, owned a construction company.

mjr99

Bipotato that striper stands a 50% chance of being smarter than 90% of the strippers I nailed 75% of the time.

Yeah but what about when they show up with four of their chattery friends at 3:30 in the morning and rifle your sock drawer looking for the e you claimed you had and then steal your wallet to go score? Oh wait a minute those were the models I graduated to later. I think I preferred strippers -- er, stripers.

No doubt man, you cant trust those girls. Thats why i never bring them back to the house. Its always hotels or the backseat.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
I second that, golf is a pussy sport, play a physical sport. Anywho i appreciate people like you because you draw the attention away from other growers. Keep on ballin mr. fancypants.

Golf is a pussy sport? Probably not. Play a "manly physical" sport? Is that how you prove you're a man? By what sport you play? I'm sorry for you.

dev0n

Hm, based on what I've read on this thread I'd suggest the following:

1. Go to a home improvement store and pick up a cheap saw, ten 2x4x8s, and five cinder blocks, stack them up somewhere conspicuous with some work gloves and a hammer, and tell everyone you're an independent contractor.

2. Hit the nearest Hot Topic and get some PVC pants and mesh shirts and tell them you're a professional goth.

3. Cut off your left pinkie and say you're on workman's comp.

4. For that matter, just get so stoned you can't talk and tell them you suffered a head injury on the job and are on disability.

5. Grow dreadlocks, buy some sitar music and "Free Tibet" posters and tell them you just graduated from CU Boulder and are spending some time finding yourself. They'll just assume a trust fund is involved.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
But theyre starting to ask about my job so i need ideas for a fake job that pays a loser like myself 30-40k a year. hard to go into

lmfao! didnt even notice that! 30-40k a year and you think your a baller? i spend double that, just on rent yearly......

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Ever try fucking women you didn't have to pay? I'm broke, I guess I'm a loser since I have to rely on game alone to get some beautiful pussy. Fucking something that has most likely been fucked by god knows what just doesn't seem that appealing to me.

K

kannubis

amateur golf instructor, that'll give the ol' gals a one in the hole

dev0n

amateur golf instructor, that'll give the ol' gals a one in the hole

Oooo I like this one. How about part-time golf instructor part-time pool boy? That'll explain the STDs too! Wait, does the Baller benefits package include health insurance?

gdbud

I have a specialized job in construction and I hardly ever work in town. My job will take me out of town most of the time for as few as a couple of days a week to months or years at a time if wanted to. I will usually only work for a total of 6 months a year spread out through out the year and still I make 50 to 70K a year. There for my neighbors never know if I'm home or out of town working.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmfao! didnt even notice that! 30-40k a year and you think your a baller? i spend double that, just on rent yearly......

I dont know if you'd qualify as a "baller" at 30k a year. Come back and brag when your pulling 100 or more.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

30000-40000 = lower middle class >>> far from balling

look into the local classified ads for available jobs with the income requirements you need and then figure out your story.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

30000-40000 = lower middle class >>> far from balling

look into the local classified ads for available jobs with the income requirements you need and then figure out your story.

Exactiy my thoughts and why I skipped to the 5th page to post....

30-40k is not balling.....

Latest posts

Latest posts