Veteran
312Celtics.gif

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

312IHATEL_A_.jpg

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tonight seemed like one big night of fighting in both the LA/HOU and ORL/BOS games...

gotta love the bitch slap by SKIP TO MY LOO to eddie house... barkley said both of them couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag.. haHA.

CAVALIERS will win it all.

G

Greyskull

D-Fish flipped the switch the Lake Show needed to turn it on.
that was a nice lick he gave scola
ITS PLAYOFF TIME TIME TO GET PHYSICAL

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Scola's a flopper. Do you know hard you would have to hit a 6'8" guy BLIND to deck him like that? You and me both have bumped into dudes at a bar harder than that :D

Kobe = Kloser. Silky smooth. That's why he is so consistent, he's smooth. 30+ footer TO HIS RIGHT to close the 3rd quarter.

Anthony Johnson is the most underrated playoff performer of my time (Baron Davis???). I have no idea what the stats are, but in a full handfull of playoff years, he has come up big every time he gets PT.

G

Greyskull

Lake show!

poor yao busted up.... thats not fair feel bad for the guy

NOKUY

Veteran
hahhahahahahaha...did u guys see denver finish game 3 just now

im fukin laughin my ass off!

go nuggets

G

Greyskull

Yao out for the rest of the playoffs with a broken foot

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/05/09/yao.out.postseason.ap/index.html

HOUSTON (AP) -- Yao Ming is out for the rest of the NBA playoffs with a broken left foot.

The Houston Rockets center limped off the court late in the Los Angeles Lakers' 108-94 victory on Friday. Yao missed Saturday's practice to get treatment and the team said the 7-foot-6 (2.29-meter) All-Star would be re-evaluated on Sunday.

But the Rockets announced late Saturday that further examination of Yao's injury revealed a hairline fracture. The Rockets say Yao will need 8-12 weeks to recover, though no surgery is required.

The Rockets and Lakers play Game 4 of their Western Conference semifinal series on Sunday. The Lakers lead the series 2-1.

as much of a laker fan I am, that sucks for yao. dude is a trooper not wanting to come out or get treatment during the game. RESPECT TO THE BIG MAN.

looks like denver vs la in a week or so....

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran

gtbuds2332

i dont think it really matters whether Yao is playing or not because the Lakers are gonna win the series...

i also have to throw in the fact that its disappointing to not have the Pistons still in the playoffs...its been
a while since they weren't playing this time of year :wallbash:

:laughing:...sorry still had to rep my team somehow

looks like the Rockets a done deal... now I just need Denver to knock off Kobe and the rest of the four Lakers lol... so Cleveland can get that championship in peace...

emmy75

wow i cant believe yao is out for the other two games left. well actually i can. but he looked really bad at the end of game on Friday. now gasol can get to the basket unimpeded.

farmar did a great job too. great replacement for Fish.

oh and btw when the hell are the cavs going to get challeneged? its a cakewalk for Lebron and co

its420

Looks like someone (multiple people maybe?) owe chuck hayes & company a gushing apology. Defense wins championships! WOOHOOO Some good B-ball.
Peace

emmy75

Wow I didnt get to watch todays game but how embarssasing for the Lakers. what the fuck happened? Did Kobe really only score 13 points??? WTF???

G

Greyskull

dude that was some of the wackest weakest play i have seen form the purple & gold since the good ol days of sedale threat & cedric ceballos THAT WAS HORRIBLE

was that the D league team schooling the lake show jeez.....

chick is having seizures in his grave right now this is so fucked...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I know, I had my lakers shirt on all day and right after the game I changed it so no one would fuck with me.

I haven't changed my shirt in the middle of the day since I was a baby and I puked on myself,lol!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Game time I bring a chair up around 4' from my 42" HDTV.
Tonight, by the last few minutes of the 1st qtr, I was back on the couch, not liking what I was seeing - no legs, Magic dictating the play.
It went on and on until stephon's finest moments in a C's uni lit a spark and the Magic froze. Happily in disbelief right now :D