What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NBA Playoffs '09

NOKUY

Veteran
well no one mentioned the nuggets.....but ive always liked them and im no sports fan.

but i like our stoner buddy carmello, and now that they got chauncey....it'll be hard to deny them....nene is usually good, and i wouldnt fuk w/ kmart.

plus all stoners should have a "nuggets" jersy.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Nuggets or Blazers...

Nuggets play in the mile high city, Blazers play in a building named after flowers... :D

Styles P

sixers tonight if we cant beat orlando without dwight and courtney lee then we dont even belong in the playoffs.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Lakers baby.

Lose celtics lose.

Damn i cant believe im late to this thread. hahahha

its420

Go cavs- Lebron was second to Big Dwight in defensive player of the year. Thats huge. They deserve to win, and will.

No KG? No trophy! Damn Rondo, average a triple double for the series why dontcha! NOT after tonights crap
RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Down with the hollywood playboys, hope the blazers can get past Yao. Wont be sad watching Ron-Ron and Kobe go at it though.

Baby superman needs more/better offense to really contest. Super fun to watch thou. Maybe stop making funny commercials and get off the weights and get 3-4 unstoppable offensive moves. THEN you will be CHAMP and the full fledge Superman.

Every stoner DOES need a nuggets jersey, mine says DANK on the back. best trade of the year getting Chauncy AND getting rid of AI. The nugs are beating the crap outta CP3, smart. ='s cutting the head off the snake
ATL/MIA, prepare to go fishing, no more wins for you. Props to d-wades effort bringing that team so far this year. Josh Smith, that missed dunk was so lame. SO lame.

big props to the tv crews on nba tv and tnt consisting of EJ, Kenny the Jet, donut eatin, hooker havin, drunk drivin, gambler, all around funny mofo Barkely, C-webb, the Glove, andre(cousin aldrige), ahmad rashad, e stone, and basketballs deadhead announcer rick kamla, he smokes I just know it.

I grew up in Indiana, not much about b-ball I dont know and love, its in our blood. We drive pretty good too.
PEACE

funker

i gotta stop in and say that no matter who wins this bulls/celtics series this weekend, i think it is the most dramatic non-finals series in history...7 overtimes and they still have a game to play, its unbelievable...this was like that game the bulls played in the finals against phoenix that went like 3OT...ray allen was unreal and the bulls still pulled it out, noah's throw down on pierce in the last 30 seconds was pro...

i think this bulls team is going to be really good for some time, its great to see again...

tokinsmokin

I'm a Nuggets fan, and they're looking real good with Chauncey at the helm. We beat Hornets by 58 points!!!!!!!!! It'll be real tough beating Phil Jackson and his Laker's but we'd probably make it a pretty good series. I think Cleveland will win it, but the Lakers would make it a good series.

As for the Celtics/Bulls yeah great series! I remember the Phoenix/Chicago series back then, with KJ, Danny Ainge, Scottie Pippen, Tony Kukoc...hmm who else...oh ya Steve Kerr.

confused

Bulls!!!

The game tomorrow is one to watch for sure. Noah is redeeming himself from getting caught with nugs earlier in the year. :smile:

its420

Wow no kidding, awesome series
The bulls
The trade for miller and salmons made it for them, and it was more about money. They didnt realize how bad those guys want to win, and how much know how. Def tuned in for that epic game.

RondOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Get yo popcorn ready.

You are not a basketball fan if you aren't watching or listening to this game. (Or AT the game, you lukky fukks.)

ben ttech

wonder how much salt peters they put in kobes sport drink to help make sure he doesnt rape any receptionists??

grower1977

What did you guys think of the two Brazilians Players? Anderson Varejão and Nene Hilário?
They´re doing a pretty good season, I think...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
wonder how much salt peters they put in kobes sport drink to help make sure he doesnt rape any receptionists??
Wonder how many white chicks with "more than 2" different semen samples in her panties will:
1. Wanna fukk a 6'6" ball player.
OR
2. Get at his 1/4 billion.

Get a life, and don't get me started on your self righteous bullshit sig quote. Go haunt a house.

Do you REALLY think that the top player in any professional sport has to rape some girl? It happened in the US, right? How do you feel about the constitution, and innocent until proven guilty, Volitare?

Peace, and
RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
What did you guys think of the two Brazilians Players? Anderson Varejão and Nene Hilário?
They´re doing a pretty good season, I think...
The Brazillians are BALLERS!!! All heart (only 1 ball for Nene, but all heart :D). Verajao is a flopper, but he is effective.

They are both rebound (and especially offensive) machines, and like Pat says, Win the rebound battle, win the game.

Before there was ROOOONNNNDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

There was...
GENOBLI!!!

I like most of the international players. Berrea = Puerto Rican AI. :D

NOKUY

Veteran
trying to stay up on this...im not good stayin up on sports....but i think the nuggs play the mavs today.....err i mean whoop the mavs right.

glad that san antonio got bounced.....that genoblie dude is such a fukin whacko...i couldent even play against him w/out poundin his fukin head in.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
looks like heat is sweating a little bit against the hawks. Game 7 and hawks are up.

Go Hawks