What's new

NBA Playoffs '09

Game time I bring a chair up around 4' from my 42" HDTV.
Tonight, by the last few minutes of the 1st qtr, I was back on the couch, not liking what I was seeing - no legs, Magic dictating the play.
It went on and on until stephon's finest moments in a C's uni lit a spark and the Magic froze. Happily in disbelief right now :D

First let me start by saying I'm a die hard Boston fan (celtics, sox, patriots, bruins, BC, etc.). I loved the 4th qtr. comeback to stun the Magic AGAIN and show how underestimated they were in the beginning. Then you have Ray Allen who AGAIN hits a clutch three to put them up 86-85 with a 1:20 left. After a rebound position and missing a shot they somehow get the ball back AGAIN off a rebound and that basically sealed it for them! So after it's all said and done, back to Orlando up 3-2 which was a huge win for Boston and now I look forward to game 6! Also GOOO CELTICS!!! :woohoo:

Now the next thing to do is light up the blunt, lay in the bed, and watch the Rockets/Lakers game....Come on Houston!!! :muahaha:

emmy75

why the fuck is slowass Fish defending Brooks. I wanna see Farmar in there. He did a great job in game 3

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
well guys, after calling my denver nuggets the "NOGUTS" popular name back in denver after years of futility, through-out this thread, i must give props to MELLO and co for whipping up on the MAVS...after many years of disappointment they kicked some ass earned my respect..no longer will i call them the "NOGUTS".. a few friends back in denver and i have decided the we're gonna kick LA and kobe's ass if they can even get by houston!
GO NUGGETS!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, good for the NUGS! As good as Melo is, they wouldn't be anywhere w/o Billups. Huge trade for them. Just wish Camby was around to join the fun, never been a fan of KM. "He's a thug". :biglaugh:

its420

Thanks to Smooth ( Buh-Buh-Buh-Billups) they are no longer the butt nuggets, thank Jah!
The Mayor gets my vote for MIP(most IMPORTANT), hands down. I like how the nuggets match-up with the hollyakers(i just made that up). but i dont see anyone shutting down ko-youcantguard-be unless carmelo decides to take it upon himself. IF, and only IF, Melo plays as hard on defense as on offense the nug's will win this series. It really is on him now.

Thanks to Smooth ( Buh-Buh-Buh-Billups) they are no longer the butt nuggets, thank Jah!
The Mayor gets my vote for MIP(most IMPORTANT), hands down. I like how the nuggets match-up with the hollyakers(i just made that up). but i dont see anyone shutting down ko-youcantguard-be unless carmelo decides to take it upon himself. IF, and only IF, Melo plays as hard on defense as on offense the nug's will win this series. It really is on him now.

That's the problem with Melo, he's a self made player...No defensive heart in his body. He's just like Kobe and Lebron. All star power comes on the offensive end. Funny thing is they can play good defensive, they just NEVER seem too. :crazy: BUTTTTTTT.....I could care less about the Western Conference as the East is taking it again this year! :tongue:

So, tonight is game 6 of the Celtics v. Magic game and I'm pulling out my :lurk: and getting out my :whip: so that we can take it to Orlando tonight and get ready for the Cavs, which will prolly whip up on my team considering there is no Garnett or Powe. Plus, my opinion nobody can stop Lebron. Grrrr I hate him, but he's sooo entertaining!!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
2 game 7's fellow b-ballers..got love these playoffs so many good games..i have a feeling the eastern conf. finals will be nowhere near as good..LEBRON and the cavs seem unstoppable..

emmy75

ok why did it take the L 7 bloody games to defeat the Rockets??? Phil sounded like he was watching a different game when responding so some of the questions posed to him at breaks in Game 6. but thank god they won the series and now can concentrate on denver. lets see which Lakers team shows up for game 1.

wonder whos gonna win the Celtics/Magic game.

whodair

Veteran
cleveland doesn't often win any pro sports championships. so maybe they're due to get a break.

emmy75

well i cant wait to see kobe vs lebron. and i love the commerical with lebron and his powder. thats hilarious.

G

Greyskull

the LAKERS needto show up tuesday, not the FAKERS, because the THUGGETS are gonna be balling regardless...c'mon Lake Show pick it up will ya!

Styles P

nuggets are gonna beat the lakers fisher is no match for billups and ariza is no match for melo. the nuggets are just deeper j.r birdman should be a good matchup tho.

G

Greyskull

i don't know mrbig shot is a stud andmelo is a man, no doubt.
all the lake show has to do though is defend the home court at a minimum.

its going to be a good series for sure.

probably better than the magic/lebrons...

NOKUY

Veteran
nuggetts are lucky as fuck to have chauncy.....the 1 thing about mello is that when he is off he is off.