What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Zombie guy must have been a real athlete.

So I'm crazy - you're full of shit.

As I said, you are a debating juggernaut, and you have far more internet bravado than I. Maybe thats cause I have seen the worst in person in terms of these incidents, in terms of drug crazed rage. And face eaters incident is far more extreme too. A 1v1 is just your old age behind a computer talking big.

For one, if you watch the video, he is nearly spun around by a speeding biker. Im not sure how hard it is to understand that it was possible for face eater to stick his arm out, or potentially slow the biker down. My god man...all I said was " thank god" face eater didn't close line the biker as well. And you are going on and on. About something that didn't even happen thankfully. Please man, I know you are big on the " last word". But give it up. I was just saying thank goodness that didn't happen in that chain of events.

Nit pick a hypothetical idea more...wait..your discobiscut...duh.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
they have pics of the dudes face on theync dot com. its some messed up stuff! that is not a pretty website lol. be warned

watts

ohms
Veteran
Md. Man Says He Ate Heart of Victim

Md. Man Says He Ate Heart of Victim

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...its-eating-heart-victim-16471079#.T8hjOdVNvfI

A 21-year-old college student accused of killing a housemate told police he ate the victim's heart and part of his brain after he died.

Alexander Kinyua hid the head and hands of the dead man in his family's basement laundry room in a suburb of Baltimore, according to the Harford County Sheriff's Office. Kinyua, a student at Morgan State University, was charged earlier in May in another attack in which the victim was brutally beaten but survived.

Kinyua, a Kenya native, is charged with first-degree murder and other charges in the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie. He was ordered held on no bail.

His public defender did not return a call seeking comment, and a voicemail left at Kinyua's home was not returned.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Monica Worrell said the chief medical examiner had not yet officially identified the body parts, but that authorities believe they are those of Kodie, who was reported missing May 25. His cellphone and wallet were left in the home and police were initially told he had gone for a run.

On Tuesday, Kinyua's father, Antony Kinyua, called detectives and reported that another son, Jarrod, found what he thought were human remains in the house where they all lived in Joppatowne.

Jarrod found two metal tins, which held a human head and two human hands. Police say Jarrod confronted his brother, who said the remains were animals.

According to charging documents, Jarrod and his father went to the basement, where Jarrod "observed that the items he observed were gone and Alex Kinyua was cleaning the container he observed them in."

Detectives obtained a search warrant and found the head and hands in the house. Police say Alexander Kinyua admitted to killing Kodie by cutting him up with a knife and eating his heart and part of his brain.

Authorities say Kinyua told detectives the rest of the body could be found in a trash container at the Town Baptist Church in Harford County where they discovered remains.

The attack comes in the same week as a man in Miami chewed away another man's face along a busy highway and wouldn't stop until an officer shot him to death. Witnesses say 31-year-old Rudy Eugene growled at the officer and continued to chew away. The victim, identified as 65-year-old Ronald Poppo, a homeless man who lived under the causeway, was in critical condition and will be permanently disfigured.

On May 19, Kinyua beat a man with a baseball bat on Morgan's campus, fracturing his skull and making him lose sight in one eye, according to Baltimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

Kinyua was arrested May 20 and released on $220,000 bail.

Morgan officials say Kinyua studied electrical engineering and was also in the ROTC.

According to court records, the victim, Kodie, a native of Ghana, was convicted in November 2008 in Baltimore County of sex offense and assault in September 2007 and harassment, stalking and telephone misuse for making repeated calls in 2007 and 2008 to a woman. He was sentenced to at least a year and a half in jail.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
from Gawker.com

all from the past two weeks, and all from the Sunshine State.

It all started on 5/16 with an ominous story about a "mysterious rash" at McArthur High School in Hollywood that launched a HazMat investigation. Twleve students and two teachers were treated and released. The source of the rash remains unknown.

Flashfoward two days: HazMat crews were called in to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to determine the source of an "unknown chemical" that sent five people to the hospital. Theories abound, but an exact cause was not confirmed.

On 5/20, the first real sign of trouble: 41-year-old Dr. Zachary Bird, was arrested by the Florida Highway Patrol near Orlando and charged with felony battery charges for spitting blood in a patrolman's face. He was also "extremely agitated and enraged," and repeatedly banged his head on the patrol car's plexiglass partition "until he bled."

A few days later, another mystery rash was reported at yet another Broward County school. A HazMat team was once again called in to investigate, and once again left without any concrete answers.

The following day, a "disoriented" Canadian man was arrested aboard an American Airlines plane after he inexpicably attempted to rush the cockpit. The plane had just landed in Miami.

On Saturday, an unidentified homeless man had some 80% of his face bitten off by 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.

And here's the bad news: Whatever's happening in Florida appears to be spreading. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign tweeted the following the following warning to its students last night: "Hazardous materials released at Institute for Genomic Biology. Escape area if safe to do so. Otherwise seek shelter."

And in Hackensack, New Jersey, today, a man was rushed to the hospital after he reportedly cut out his own intestines and threw them at police officers.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
4-17-2012 - Man tried to bite another man, was stun gunned

5-02-2012 - Man bites girlfriends lips off

5-03-2012 - Man bites off another mans ear in bar fight

5-06-2012 - Man kills wife, eats her forearm and dies

5-18-2012 - Woman bites mans ear, stabs him with seashell

5-21-2012 - Police: Man bites woman's cheek in Westchester

5-23-2012 - Cops: Man bites off tip of cousin's nose

5-25-2012 - Woman attacked, cut, bitten by six women in Annapolis

5-26-2012 - Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Police

5-27-2012 - Crazed Florida doctor facing charges for spitting blood on troopers during DUI arrest

5-29-2012 - Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers

5-30-2012 - Swedish doctor cuts wife's lips off and ate them

5-30-2012 - Chinese cannibal arrested for 20+ murders

5-31-2012 - Manhunt in Canada for man who dismembered/cannibalized/committed sex acts on another man

5-31-2012 - San Antonio woman kills 3 week old son, beheads him & eats his brain <-This is old, a update on a 2009 crime - thanks Klassfied!

5-31-2012 - Maryland man charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart

*** 5-24-2012 - Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
cannibalism is different

people usually prepare parts of the body and eat, its almost ceremonial (in a sick way)

zombies are mindless, so they dont have a defect of the mind, they just eat flesh, raw bloody flesh as it sits on a squirming victim

there is no conscience, defective or otherwise and their is no sense of humanity or even a sense of taste

they are god damn mother fucking face eaters and in essence they represent the devolution of mankind

cannibalism was pretty prevalent in the 1800s for example

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wAs pretty damn correct when I said this thread would be a classic! National news and talked on radio shows everywhere!

INSTANT CLASSIC!!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
As I said, you are a debating juggernaut, and you have far more internet bravado than I. Maybe thats cause I have seen the worst in person in terms of these incidents, in terms of drug crazed rage. And face eaters incident is far more extreme too. A 1v1 is just your old age behind a computer talking big.

For one, if you watch the video, he is nearly spun around by a speeding biker. Im not sure how hard it is to understand that it was possible for face eater to stick his arm out, or potentially slow the biker down. My god man...all I said was " thank god" face eater didn't close line the biker as well. And you are going on and on. About something that didn't even happen thankfully. Please man, I know you are big on the " last word". But give it up. I was just saying thank goodness that didn't happen in that chain of events.

Nit pick a hypothetical idea more...wait..your discobiscut...duh.

More bullshit? rhetorical question.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4-17-2012 - Man tried to bite another man, was stun gunned

5-02-2012 - Man bites girlfriends lips off

5-03-2012 - Man bites off another mans ear in bar fight

5-06-2012 - Man kills wife, eats her forearm and dies

5-18-2012 - Woman bites mans ear, stabs him with seashell

5-21-2012 - Police: Man bites woman's cheek in Westchester

5-23-2012 - Cops: Man bites off tip of cousin's nose

5-25-2012 - Woman attacked, cut, bitten by six women in Annapolis

5-26-2012 - Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Police

5-27-2012 - Crazed Florida doctor facing charges for spitting blood on troopers during DUI arrest

5-29-2012 - Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers

5-30-2012 - Swedish doctor cuts wife's lips off and ate them

5-30-2012 - Chinese cannibal arrested for 20+ murders

5-31-2012 - Manhunt in Canada for man who dismembered/cannibalized/committed sex acts on another man

5-31-2012 - San Antonio woman kills 3 week old son, beheads him & eats his brain <-This is old, a update on a 2009 crime - thanks Klassfied!

5-31-2012 - Maryland man charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart

*** 5-24-2012 - Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo

I'm thinkin' that some food stamps might quiet things down.......

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...its-eating-heart-victim-16471079#.T8hjOdVNvfI

A 21-year-old college student accused of killing a housemate told police he ate the victim's heart and part of his brain after he died.

Alexander Kinyua hid the head and hands of the dead man in his family's basement laundry room in a suburb of Baltimore, according to the Harford County Sheriff's Office. Kinyua, a student at Morgan State University, was charged earlier in May in another attack in which the victim was brutally beaten but survived.

Kinyua, a Kenya native, is charged with first-degree murder and other charges in the death of 37-year-old Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie. He was ordered held on no bail.

His public defender did not return a call seeking comment, and a voicemail left at Kinyua's home was not returned.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Monica Worrell said the chief medical examiner had not yet officially identified the body parts, but that authorities believe they are those of Kodie, who was reported missing May 25. His cellphone and wallet were left in the home and police were initially told he had gone for a run.

On Tuesday, Kinyua's father, Antony Kinyua, called detectives and reported that another son, Jarrod, found what he thought were human remains in the house where they all lived in Joppatowne.

Jarrod found two metal tins, which held a human head and two human hands. Police say Jarrod confronted his brother, who said the remains were animals.

According to charging documents, Jarrod and his father went to the basement, where Jarrod "observed that the items he observed were gone and Alex Kinyua was cleaning the container he observed them in."

Detectives obtained a search warrant and found the head and hands in the house. Police say Alexander Kinyua admitted to killing Kodie by cutting him up with a knife and eating his heart and part of his brain.

Authorities say Kinyua told detectives the rest of the body could be found in a trash container at the Town Baptist Church in Harford County where they discovered remains.

The attack comes in the same week as a man in Miami chewed away another man's face along a busy highway and wouldn't stop until an officer shot him to death. Witnesses say 31-year-old Rudy Eugene growled at the officer and continued to chew away. The victim, identified as 65-year-old Ronald Poppo, a homeless man who lived under the causeway, was in critical condition and will be permanently disfigured.

On May 19, Kinyua beat a man with a baseball bat on Morgan's campus, fracturing his skull and making him lose sight in one eye, according to Baltimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

Kinyua was arrested May 20 and released on $220,000 bail.

Morgan officials say Kinyua studied electrical engineering and was also in the ROTC.

According to court records, the victim, Kodie, a native of Ghana, was convicted in November 2008 in Baltimore County of sex offense and assault in September 2007 and harassment, stalking and telephone misuse for making repeated calls in 2007 and 2008 to a woman. He was sentenced to at least a year and a half in jail.

this is what happens when you put two psycho's in the same house to live with each other, he's not a zombie he's a fucking loony... something like 1% of the population has serious mental/psychotic problems.

simple fix... bring back public executions. take this psycho, don't waste my money on a prison sentence... and blast this fools brains out on public television the message being we won't stand for this behavior nor will we allow you to live your days in a mental institution on the public dime after one has committed such atrocities against humanity. he's forfeited all his rights as a human, he doesn't deserve to be a member of society, and needs to be exterminated like the vermin he is.

this CDC blog has been posted, its meant as a joke to get people to practice emergency preparedness, its not a govt warning of impending zombie outbreaks. Ill go ahead and post the blog...

Are you prepared for the impending zombie invasion?

That's the question posed by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention in a Monday blog posting gruesomely titled, "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse." And while it's no joke, CDC officials say it's all about emergency preparation.

"There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for," the posting reads. "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency."

The post, written by Assistant Surgeon General Ali Khan, instructs readers how to prepare for "flesh-eating zombies" much like how they appeared in Hollywood hits like "Night of the Living Dead" and video games like Resident Evil. Perhaps surprisingly, the same steps you'd take in preparation for an onslaught of ravenous monsters are similar to those suggested in advance of a hurricane or pandemic.

"First of all, you should have an emergency kit in your house," the posting continues. "This includes things like water, food, and other supplies to get you through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp (or in the event of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time until you are able to make your way to an evacuation shelter or utility lines are restored)."

Other items to be stashed in such a kit include medications, duct tape, a battery-powered radio, clothes, copies of important documents and first aid supplies.

"Once you've made your emergency kit, you should sit down with your family and come up with an emergency plan," the posting continues. "This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your doorstep. You can also implement this plan if there is a flood, earthquake or other emergency."

The idea behind the campaign stemmed from concerns of radiation fears following the earthquake and tsunami that rocked Japan in March. CDC spokesman Dave Daigle told FoxNews.com that someone had asked CDC officials if zombies would be a concern due to radiation fears in Japan and traffic spiked following that mention.

"It's kind of a tongue-in-cheek campaign," Daigle said Wednesday. "We were talking about hurricane preparedness and someone bemoaned that we kept putting out the same messages."

While metrics for the post are not yet available, Daigle said it has become the most popular CDC blog entry in just two days.

"People are so tuned into zombies," he said. "People are really dialed in on zombies. The idea is we're reaching an audience or a segment we'd never reach with typical messages."

so they want you to prepare for zombies so when there is a hurricane or flood etc you are prepared for that as well

peace,
Infi

G

greenmatter

dammit now i don't know who too believe, the CDC or The Onion ??????

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, I found this pic in the 'Deadliest Catch'
thread but figured it fit best right here.......

freddie2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts