What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems as if Poppo is recovering...http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...tim-ronald-poppo-recovery-fund-200840260.html

Also there are links to a couple recovery fund's one can donate in order to help this poor guy out, I mean his life likely wasn't all that great as a homeless man now he's going to be missing the majority of his face... if he thought folks looked at him weird before what next, I plan on contributing what I can.

peace,
Infi

thaicat

I would say the dude was just plain crazy. As we all know, none of the drugs mention (with possible exception of bath salts.) don't make you eat the faces of unsuspecting victims. Particularly not weed and acid.

The other possibility is just plain old propaganda. People would be more reluctant to legalize if they thought faces would be ate off at random.

Budsmith

Just read the article saying they only found mj in his system and all I got to say is "Suck my fat one... while I smoke a fat one!" ... mj is harmless and to try and insinuate that mj caused this is beyond asinine!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
What else should we expect from our good old national news reports? This is bullshit. The really sad thing is, this is what the American public will believe.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well just to be on the safe side, if any of you get the munchies after a few bong rips and decide you just have to go out and eat someone's face, please do us all a favor and snort some comet or something first. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just read the article saying they only found mj in his system and all I got to say is "Suck my fat one... while I smoke a fat one!" ... mj is harmless and to try and insinuate that mj caused this is beyond asinine!

It's just asinine to say that mephedrone caused this, or mephedrone is "the new LSD". Or it's the sativa high that makes you eat face rather than the indica high. People believe it because they don't know any better.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I read an article that says toxicology didn't address the undissolved pills in dude's stomach. The article also said toxicology particularly focused on bath salts as it's the new thing. According to the article, toxicology is only as good as the evidence to know what to test for.

The report acknowledged the presence of marijuana but didn't associate mj with the attack.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
no one seemed to bring this one up, this time in China:

Chinese man tries to eat woman’s face
PHILIP CAULFIELD
Sunday, July 01, 2012
The summer's "cannibal craze" has reportedly spread to China.

A drunken bus driver in eastern China tried to chew off a woman's face during an attack on Tuesday afternoon, according to Chinese media.

A man identified as "Dong" ran into a road near a bus station at around 2 p.m. and jumped in front of a woman's car, the Shanghai Daily's website reported police saying.

The man then hopped on the hood and starting pounding on the woman's windshield, the report said.

When the woman, identified as "Du," got out of the car, the man tackled her and began chewing on her face.

Photos posted on Malaysia-Chronicle.com and other websites appeared to show the deranged bus driver straddling the helpless woman on the ground.

Witnesses said they tried to stop the attack, but Dong was going "crazy" and overpowered them.

Police eventually pulled the maniac off Du and cuffed him, the report said.

The woman was taken to a local hospital with tears to her lips and nose and would need plastic surgery to repair her face, according to the report.

Cops said the man drank heavily during lunch with pals before the attack.

pcaulfield@nydailynews.com

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-07-01/news/32497584_1_chinese-man-bus-driver-chinese-media

Iraganji

It's taking a little strength to not post the obvious joke. That poor woman.

Once was weird enough, but again? One more time and I'm not leaving the house without one of these.
Zombie-Weapons-Baseball-Bat.jpg

:D

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
According to an article, the Chinese bus driver drank 1.75ml of "strong liquor". That's less than a half-teaspoon. Something tells me he drank more than that. I imagine it was closer to 1.75 liters (considering he had a hankering for face.) That said, I bet it was western liquor because some of their shit's on caliber with saki or moonshine. 1.75 liters would probably render a coma.

G

greenmatter

i knew there was a reason that i stick with beer and weed.

i'll pass on the strong stuff

RetroGrow

Veteran
no one seemed to bring this one up, this time in China:

Chinese man tries to eat woman’s face
PHILIP CAULFIELD
Sunday, July 01, 2012
The summer's "cannibal craze" has reportedly spread to China.

A drunken bus driver in eastern China tried to chew off a woman's face during an attack on Tuesday afternoon, according to Chinese media.

A man identified as "Dong" ran into a road near a bus station at around 2 p.m. and jumped in front of a woman's car, the Shanghai Daily's website reported police saying.

The man then hopped on the hood and starting pounding on the woman's windshield, the report said.

When the woman, identified as "Du," got out of the car, the man tackled her and began chewing on her face.

Photos posted on Malaysia-Chronicle.com and other websites appeared to show the deranged bus driver straddling the helpless woman on the ground.

Witnesses said they tried to stop the attack, but Dong was going "crazy" and overpowered them.

Police eventually pulled the maniac off Du and cuffed him, the report said.

The woman was taken to a local hospital with tears to her lips and nose and would need plastic surgery to repair her face, according to the report.

Cops said the man drank heavily during lunch with pals before the attack.

pcaulfield@nydailynews.com

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-07-01/news/32497584_1_chinese-man-bus-driver-chinese-media

If you recall, it was a year or so ago, when chimps were eating people's faces. Is this evolution at work? Reverse evolution?