What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Several people happened on the event before the cop arrived and shot Eugene. I don't blame em for being terrorized but standing there watching had to be pretty bogus. There probably wasn't much to pick up and use as a weapon on a concrete causeway.

G

greenmatter

Several people happened on the event before the cop arrived and shot Eugene. I don't blame em for being terrorized but standing there watching had to be pretty bogus. There probably wasn't much to pick up and use as a weapon on a concrete causeway.

"BOGUS" ....... that is an understatement

if any of you stoners ever run into a situation like that remember there are weapons everywhere. pencils, pens and key rings are multi purpose, anything with any weight can be wrapped in the end of a t-shirt or put in a sock and cause some serious damage. some asshole chewing on another person is more than likely preoccupied enough that you can get a good kick in the head delivered before he notices your are there.

for christ's sake do SOMETHING instead of stand there and watch!!!

eugene's fame might stop this kind of shit from happening again though ........for example i doubt that a plane will ever be hijacked with a carpet knife again because everyone knows the price of not reacting to that situation.

(and to all the folks saying "but the cops shot him and that didn't even stop him" ........ the cop did not shoot him in the head! )

a full pepsi can wrapped in the end of a beach towel and a good swing is slightly less lethal than a baseball bat

i'm not sure how i would feel or how i would react if i walked into the same situation, but you can bet your ass i would not go numb from the shoulders up and wait until someone called the cops

react like YOUR life depends on it, because that is what you would want another stranger to do for you.

this shit is apathy taken to a new level ...... fucking pathetic !!!!

I hear there's a back-log on licensing distribution...

I hear there's a back-log on licensing distribution...

588469883v14_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Got mine...all ready

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And so it begins...They only mention that he smoked pot about 15 times in this article.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/30/v-fullstory/2824778/girlfriend-face-eating-man-was.html

well just look at the headline...

Girlfriend: MacArthur causeway attacker Rudy Eugene was drugged — or cursed

to me completely discredits anything these fools have to say... to even report the possibility of voodoo curses causing this freak to eat face.
not only by painting voodoo religious practices in a negative light and then they throw cannabis in the mix so people will relate one to the other typical irresponsible journalism.

its too hard to say what really caused it, less we see a toxicology report...

If it were in fact drugs... other than any new wave designer shit. I feel we would have seen similar events from someone over the years and shear number of folks trippin out every day on one thing or another all across the world... the numbers just don't add up... if it were LSD/pcp/sherm etc etc just by the odds involved with the number of people doing these drugs regularly, someone would have already eaten face if that was a possible side effect.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Maynard James Keenan from Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer has given an interview with the Miami NewTimes about which wines to pair with face.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/crossfade/2012/05/maynard_james_keenan_comments_miami_zombie.php

MaynardWine.jpg

From the article:
"The tongue is heartier and is going to have a little gamier of texture. I'd go with a larger shiraz with some oak on it. Barolo, if you serve it raw. If you serve it raw with olive oil and herbs, you'll want a Barolo."

G

greenmatter

you can always count on Maynard to make the best of bad situation!

"learn too swim" boys and girls! ........ learn to fucking swim

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
walk up behind distracted face eater.
Reach right arm around face eater's neck.
Align point of elbow with his chin.
Grab left bicep with right hand.
Walk quickly backwards while applying preasure.
Idiot will go night night in 4 seconds.
Continue applying preasure till breathing stops.

[puts on most interesting man in the world voice]
I dont often agree with disco biscuit
But when I do we are usually both right.

Standing and watching is fucking pathetic!

G

greenmatter

:laughing:

agree .......? did you mean to type that dag?

where the hell is rod serling?:smoker:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OK, so we've all probably seen the victims face or what actually wasn't left of it, is there really any question as to why the cops decided to shoot to kill after the 1st shot had no effect?

let's just say that you (whoever you are) were faced with that monster, you need to save your brother who's being devoured, the monster doesn't react to verbal warnings and a gunshot to the shoulder has the same result; would you really be thinking next of a less than lethal resolution to the situation?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
... let's just say that you (whoever you are) were faced with that monster, you need to save your brother who's being devoured, the monster doesn't react to verbal warnings and a gunshot to the shoulder has the same result; would you really be thinking next of a less than lethal resolution to the situation?

I'd empty a clip for the homeless guy. Hate to imagine my brother going through that, I'd probably shoot to injure and commence torture on the spot.

... getting a little deep but that episode really tripped my gourd.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I heard a report he yelled " Taste like chicken!".

Has anyone here dealt with someone in a PCP rage? Where it takes over 6 cops to pin a 5'6 guy down? I have...some acid back in the day was laced with it....my friend imploded. So anyone who thinks they can tackle or handle homeboy is crazy lol. Bullet is and was the answer there. That biker who was flying down the path, he could've got close lined and grubbed on. You aint stopping. You stop a distance away and call cops lol.

Another man eater report today. Glad I have a zombie safe full of goodies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

Has anyone here dealt with someone in a PCP rage? Where it takes over 6 cops to pin a 5'6 guy down? I have...some acid back in the day was laced with it....my friend imploded. So anyone who thinks they can tackle or handle homeboy is crazy lol. Bullet is and was the answer there. That biker who was flying down the path, he could've got close lined and grubbed on.

Who in their right mind would spontaneously launch from a bike?

Those cops probably couldn't slap their ass with both hands.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Who in their right mind would spontaneously launch from a bike?

Those cops probably couldn't slap their ass with both hands.

Disco, i wasn't saying the biker should fly off. I said thank god the biker wasn't close lined as he rode by zombie dude. You left out a few things like your network MSNBC does. I also said, he aint stopping. Meaning the biker. You are just a debating juggernaut. Go masturbate or something.

Sour Deez

Ive seen videos where tasers hardly phase people, im glad he went with the gun, although i would of went headshot off the bat.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Disco, i wasn't saying the biker should fly off. I said thank god the biker wasn't close lined as he rode by zombie dude.

Zombie guy must have been a real athlete.

You left out a few things like your network MSNBC does.

Has anyone here dealt with someone in a PCP rage? Where it takes over 6 cops to pin a 5'6 guy down? I have...some acid back in the day was laced with it....my friend imploded. So anyone who thinks they can tackle or handle homeboy is crazy lol. Bullet is and was the answer there. That biker who was flying down the path, he could've got close lined and grubbed on. You aint stopping. You stop a distance away and call cops lol.

Another man eater report today. Glad I have a zombie safe full of goodies.
Feel better?

I also said, he aint stopping. Meaning the biker. You are just a debating juggernaut. Go masturbate or something.
Well, let's take a look at some of your "few things".

So anyone who thinks they can tackle or handle homeboy is crazy lol.
So I'm crazy - you're full of shit.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Miami Face-Eating Attack Lasted 18 Agonizing Minutes

Miami Face-Eating Attack Lasted 18 Agonizing Minutes

http://news.yahoo.com/miami-face-ea...g-minutes-150042279--abc-news-topstories.html

The grisly assault on a homeless man whose face was eaten by a deranged assailant lasted for 18 agonizing minutes and was captured on nearby surveillance cameras.

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as "bath salts," had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack.

The victim, Ronald Poppo, 65, is in critical condition after police say 75 percent of his face was devoured by Eugene.

Footage taken by security cameras at the nearby Miami Herald building show most of the 18 gory minutes of Eugene's growling and vicious attack on Poppo when Eugene ate the man's nose, mouth and eyes.

Eugene had a criminal past and has the notoriety of being the first person ever tasered by the North Miami Police Department after he was arrested for beating and threatening to kill his mother in 2008. Police told ABC affiliate WPLG that they had to taser him three times to subdue him.

"He wasn't cooperative, wouldn't follow orders, very belligerent," said Detective Mike Pons. "He had that thousand-yard stare, staring right into you, not assessing or understanding what the commands were."

According to WPLG, police believed that Eugene may have been mentally ill, but according to the judge who handled the case was never referred to the court's mental illness diversion program.

Eugene was found guilty, but the court suspended his sentence citing in court records "the defendant is not likely to engage in a criminal course of conduct."

That prediction proved to be horribly wrong last Saturday. Police say Eugene, 31, started his day in South Beach where he dumped his car. It is believed that he may have been cruising the streets for the popular Urban Beach Weekend.

He then walked across a causeway that connects the popular neighborhood with downtown Miami when he began to strip his clothes off. The footage picks up and shows an agitated Eugene naked and bent over a second figure believed to be Poppo.

Poppo was homeless and lived near the area where the attack occurred. Poppo tries to fight back as Eugene tries to take off his clothes. As the assault begins, the surveillance video shows a few passerbys beginning to notice what is going on. Police say they received at least five calls from witnesses.

When a police officer, who has been described as traumatized by the incident, arrives on scene, he is seemingly casually getting out of his patrol car until he notices what is going on. The officer almost immediately draws his gun. The cop ordered Eugene to stop the attack, but Eugene ignored his command and even growled back at the officer. It's unclear when the officer fired because the video is obstructed by a metro commuter train line, but it eventually took four bullets to make Eugene stop his brutal assault.

It's still unclear what triggered the violent attack. Police and many in the medical community believe that drugs, in particular "bath salts," may have played a role. "Bath salts" have become increasingly popular in the Miami party scene, and they can trigger extremely violent outbursts. But police have found no evidence of drugs at the scene, and toxicology results will take several weeks to come back in.

Latest posts

Latest posts