What's new

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this bath salt thing is beginning to take on a very Reefer Madness type tone... not that bath salts are safe but i doubt they would encourage a sane individual to chew face

Vitaly is lucky he didn't get shot i figure there are a lot a guns around MLK blvd... "your on cammada" " Its prank you like Tums up"

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Anyone stupid enough to smoke 'bath salts' deserves to be shot down like a zombie dog that they are acting like...

This is no joke.
z-max.jpg

Zombie Bullets In High Demand Following Flesh-Eating Attacks
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/06/07/zombie-bullets-in-high-demand-following-flesh-eating-attacks/
z-max-pkg.jpg

http://www.hornady.com/store/Z-MAX-Bullets
Be prepared for Zombiegeddon...
when VARMINTS ATTACK!

Just in Case… Get Loaded with Z-MAX™ Bullets and PREPARE to "Mist"ify Zombie Varmints!

Explosive Hornady® performance comes in every Z-Max™ bullet specifically designed to vaporize zombie varmints.
Ultra-flat trajectories send mangy menaces to the varmint graveyard.
Combined with AMP™ jacket technology, the Z-Max™ bullet is built to...MAKE DEAD PERMANENT!
--

G

greenmatter

^^^^^ i think bernie would be considered a vampire ....... much colder and calculating than your average zombie:tiphat:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I mean I know it's sad that a guy is dead, and another sure wishes he was...
With that said; you sir, just made my morning by posting that link!!!! :biglaugh!!

Sigh, I havent laughed that hard in.......at least a day or two.
Thank you kind sir; thank you!!
:thank you:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't believe in banning anything; instead end the war on drugs and opium, coke, cannabis, shrooms and all other drugs will be so cheap there'd be no market for these chemicals nor would any one even want to do them when they could easily get the real thing instead of a dangerous substitute... Use common sense not govt control!

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
bath salts came around about two years ago pretty much as a replacement for meth in sketchy rural type areas. Seen lots of weird shit go down the last couple years by people on them. Also knew some people who did them and said it wasnt that bad and they didn't have any freak outs or anything. They came in from africa originally, derived from some bizarre ass local plant if I recall. I guess there are tons of different types and companies now though.

Anytime I heard about some weird shit I'd say "bath salts".

So thats why I did it here first half joking and turns out I called it . so go me!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Bath salts" can mean any of dozens of different drugs. Certain designer drugs aren't specifically prohibited yet, but they are illegal to consume under different analog acts (different depending on country). To get around these laws, companies sell them as "research chemicals", "bath salts", "plant food", etc. Nobody uses them as bath salts or plant food.

Bath salts could mean methylone, mdpv, mephedrone, flephedrone, or any of a number of other drugs. mdpv seems potentially harmful in a way that's similar to meth. Methylone, mephedrone, and the other cathinones might possibly be harmful too. I don't see how any of these drugs could lead to an incident like this. The whole "bath salts" thing in the media is based off one police officer's wild ass guess.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I don't see how any of these drugs could lead to an incident like this. The whole "bath salts" thing in the media is based off one police officer's wild ass guess.

Perhaps a combination of 'bath salts' and Ractopamine.:blowbubbles:

Keep on growing :)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Latest I read says there were undissolved pills in Eugene's stomach. It'll take further toxicology to determine what Eugene took and whether it contributed to his psychosis.

The article also said there was no flesh in Eugene's stomach.