What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

G

grow nerd

Yeah... sorry if I missed it, but what takes you to these remote places? Besides love for the herb, of course.

Ted Shred

Excellent thread Titoon.

I have always been curious about Nepal. This is inspiring to people who have always wanted to travel. Keep having fun, stay high and keep the updates coming! awesome stuff dude!

ngakpa

Veteran
hi Mriko

I saw totally seedless ganja in Nepal several times, and also "semi-sensi" i.e. with just a couple of elephant seeds (from early pollination before males were cut) in a tola of ganja... prob. the most carefully produced batch I saw was from a village between KTM and Pokhara

historically places with an abundance of wild cannabis growing, such as areas of what is now Bangladesh, have had huge amounts of quality ganja being produced

re. Dam seed contaminating Nepalese genetics - I would not give those genetics much of a chance in the face of the Nepalese monsoon

all best

Namkha

jimi gr0wtriX

JESUS HAROLD CHRIST ON A FUCKING RUBBER CRUTCH:jump:
this is awesome , i maybe smoke 3 or 4 times , some small pieces of nepal shit , but this is ....:good:

Hey dude this is the most awesome thread.
I love the look of that hash you made yourself with the dustbin, that looks absolutely awesome and that spliff you loaded with it.... whoa that must have been insane.

Can't wait for more updates dude. Keep up the good work.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Looks like the Maoist are in for some fuss again, hope things are ok for you. Drop us a few words when you can !

Irie !

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
woOoOOoOoOoOoow
great report!
great pictures!
great hash!
and great thread!!!!!!
good job man!!!
:good:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
no worries mate I'm around :)

not much to worry for foreigners, and anyway strike is finish now...
i ll drop out some picts and comments soon, because of the strike i was waiting for half a kilo of hash goodies ...

been busy the past week too, really enjoying the place ...

:thank you: for your comments, i ll reply very soon, by the meantime you can drop more !!!

:wave: