What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

hanuman

Yep, my favorite thread on IC at the moment. :thank you:

Last photo I saw of a guy holding big chunks of hash like that in an exotic country was Neville in Afghanistan in the seventies (?). You're following right in his tracks, titoon !! Tu marches dans la cour des grands là ;)

No doubt, what you are living is a dream canna-trip. :tiphat: Really envious over here. :smokeit:

h :ying:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First, send me some pollen dude, after that your SOL shirt...and for finish your two fucking rock in your hand...

It's amazing, you're truly stoned man!

Big up to you, don't forget the friend! hahahaha

:jump:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Titoon:wave:

Thanks again man for these report, the topic is awesome and the pics make me dream of it!!

Really surprise me that you can find some SOL t-shirts there on place and the two rocks of polm look really good:)

This topic rocks dude!!

Keep it up:)

T

tea

wahhh!!!:jawdrop:
never seen so much awesome sweet hash like in your pictures!:bow::yes::yes::yes:
crazy man !!!
i wish i can visit nepal sometime,too:ying::ying::ying:

your tea

ElRubio

Veteran
G R E A T ! ! !
Love this thread, thank you titoon for the updates...

Best vibes and dhanyabat!

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
picture.php
awesome !!!

:yes:
:ying:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello everybody,

First I'ld like to really thank you all for your comments and posts, it is greatly appreciated and get me focus on my nepal mission ! I'm impressed on how many people are following this thread, so i'll keep the update as frequent as possible !!!

:thank you:

I've been quite busy these days, and also internet at home has some problems at the moment...

Good news is i'm not ready to leave nepal, I'll be back to europe for a month in september ( outdoor crop :) ), than come back to nepal for a job, and a big ganja trek in december/january !!!
Anybody is free to join me on that !!!!! I'll start planning that at the end of summer (after my august ganja trip), so if any of you would like to realize the dream of walking around ganja fields and huge bricks of hash, that is the perfect time and place !
I'll be looking for seeds and smoke, in the best places you can find them, for around a month or so. Depending on how you smoke, for a month a budget of 500e is very good...

I'm also working on a solar pollinator project, I already got in touch with few ppl that would be very interested by that, so i'm looking for spare pieces at the moment... very hard to find DC engines here, but i will... Shaking gives average quality and takes to much time....

We did a small run of Honey oil by butane, using around 40g of herb. The small result was some of the strongest stuff i ever smoked, stronger than the oil i made from hash... The weed used in the run was really good, so that is probably why... but from this source i have to pay around 200E for a kg of herb, so that is not possible for me... but i ll keep butane oil in mind when i ll go where the herb cost closed to nothing....

I can also tell you that i've been smoking more than ever, around 3 to 5 g on a working day, so only at night... (also that is only 2 chillums.)
Still i love it and i'm not tired of it, it is way more up high than whatever i smoke in europe, so it is a little less calming than what i'm used to.
I'm a speedy guy, don't like much doing nothing, waiting, but herb calms me down, and put me in a normal manageable state of mind.. that's why i can smoke soooo much herb and hash without becoming a zombie ^^

One thing i noticed also is about girls... i remember mriko s post about hashish and herb as a calmant for sexual needs, and i agree with him that it helps to control that needs... but here, f**k it doesn't work much for that, don't know why but my mind gets crazy whenever I see beautiful girls around... lol... and nepali girls can be so cute ! But don't worry, i'm still able to control that, for the moment (also i had some "help" from an aussie girl and a californian one... ^^)

Also we went to smoke with a baba, some kind of hinduist priest, with dreadlocks, living alone in a small temple on the top of a mountain around kathmandu... Young ppl gather there, usually around 6/8 of them, for smoke. It was interesting, but i got blamed because i didn't put tobacco in my chillum... I usually put a little, but this time i figured out it would be like when i was in the carribean, true herb smokers don't put any tobacco... i guess it s not the case !
also something to reminds, tradition says you give your chillum for the baba to light, and always sit with crossed legs (forgot two times about that, took them 5sec to tell me you don't do that ^^)

I've learned also a lot more on hash production and stocks in Nepal... It seems that all the good products are available for small buyers from november to january, while being nowhere to be found rest of the time.
If you want the best quality, than you have to take at least 1kg, and pay 2 to 3 e/g... that is mostly because of ppl buying it to sale in europe or all over the world (japan a lot), so they don't care paying 2 to 3 euros.. that's fucked up cause i can't afford that....
It seems that most of the hashs in kathmandu are laced, at least for the blacks. that s why i use pollen only.

There are two "kind" of ganja around kathmandu, what they call hemp and what they call ganja. Hemp grows naturally everywhere, and is more indica leaning than the ganja. I'll take picts and show you differences.
It seems the only reason they call it hemp is because it is always grown males and females along, so it is so full of seeds that it is not very smokeable.... but i bet the resin from hemp would give nice smoke, some have really strong smells.. yet it is to early to tell, but when buds will be starting, i ll try to get samples to smoke to see the potency.
the ganja is totally sativa, it starts flowering in march, after around one month of veg, and continues up to december. The yield is mostly low, around 200g per plant from what i've heard.
I will visit a small ganja field (around 150 plants) very soon ( i need a free week end), to show the guy how to remove males... like mriko said, it will be hard to get sinsemilia because of all the wild ganja, but it will reduce the amount of seeds, i'm sure...

Anyway, now time to start to reply, 5 pages to do :)

thanks you AfroSheep; CtHaddock; McTore; Dodsknark; Damned: Bozga; dfa; W.Less Monk; randude 101; Ted Shred; Locoporro; moho; jimi gr0wtriX; bocil; s14sr20det;rastaidd; daphyx; bcell; EL MACO; purple_man; DeezyH; Freedom figher; DirtySouthTo707; Baba Ku; tea

Kushmaster : i'm involved in solar panels projects

Corium : you're welcome bro, sharing is caring :) and we all care about the herb ^^

ptg : well no i don't work too much, no worries, here it is very cool and chilled work... and always a pipe of pollen on the morning before work !

TrichyTrichy : thanks for your many posts, greatly appreciated

Kerala
: thanks for your post bro, great to see you around ... keep the good job on your lines !

Kaneh : actually you're right, Pokhara has the best accessible hash, but you can find it in Kathmandu if you know the good ppl, and are ready to buy decent quantity. but def harder...

mriko: thanks for your many interventions and knowledge you brought... Now i'm paying around 300E for 500g, very good polm.

ngakpa
: i've got high expectations on my december trip.. i ll be also going to pokhara soon, and heading a little west to try to find some good stuff. But i ve heard from ppl back from the annapurnas that hash is no good there, at least on the tourist trekking roads.
for the weed i guess terai is the way, but i must say that I m not very interested in smoking herb up here, especially considering the low price, i prefer making hash from that.... like you said, kathmandu is def not the best place, but i m a bit stuck here, and still i could finally get some good products like my last polm

maharaji : you're welcome !
here the law says pretty much 3 months of jail for 1kg of hash, or 600euros and you go free... But as a foreigner, you won't be searched ever, expect probably if you start doing some business, which i don't... so i feel totally safe, more than ever...

tintala
: bro, thanks, yes i m mixing some homemade oil with pollen, way to go for a strong strong product ... let me know whenever you come back here, that would be great to meet you !

theweedman.fr
: yes it was a nice joint ! Actually an australian friend i met showed me how to roll pure pollen joints ... very very nice ! ca change des joints de merde au shit français !

Strainbrain : great to see you around bro !!!! thanks for your many posts ! And you're the second one to notice my picture of the "flowering ganja"

dev0n: well it s not very unfair, the nepali people have been using cannabis for thousands of years, it is very closed to the birthplace of cannabis; it is just considered as a plant up here, like it should be... The US actually tried to ban cannabis giving a fullload of money to Nepal 30 years back, but still it s pretty much depenalized when you're a foreigner. You can smoke in some bars in Kathmandu, and most local places won't mind if you have a toke. I also smoke in the street with my spoon pipe, and never had any problem.

erbasanta
: you can drop me a pm whenever you re around and we ll set up a meeting.. but you need at least 50 posts for that i guess...

El Rubio
: hey brother, how are you doing ????? living in nepal is the way, and i'm now starting to think about breeding up there.... would you join me ?? ^

headbutt no1
: i didn't find very lemony polm yet, mine is more bubble gum/ spicy smelling, very nice

buddah : you're the first one to notice, so you get a free night at my place if you come ;-) Indeed i did put the flowers on the top, it seem to me a good idea for a funny picture, and to see who would notice !

dimajones-AICC : yes really nice chunk there, i love it too... so cool, when you spend one hour to get few grams of bubble from indoor plants... ah ah

Karma Genetics
: thx for your post, you're right i'm not sure i ll come back for all this shit we have in europe, setting up in nepal seem a good idea ;-)

Hanuman : merci ... well i m far from being in the big game, 500g is not much in nepal... maybe next time, a lot more, when visiting the farms !!!!

Braindead
bro, always good to see you around... i know you'ld love the clear up high from nepali polm... drop me a pm, there are also still some of these SOL shirts also.

sunka-maslo : well i was as surprised as you, i asked the guy where did he get that design from, now i have to talk with the tailor to see where does this idea come from.

HansHanf : thanks for your many posts, that 's really appreciated !

So, thanks again for all of your comments, and please feel free to ask any question, put any comment or participate in any way... Meanwhile, i'll get some more picts of that pollen, and probably gonna go for some oil again, with pollen this time...

the smoke of that chunk is sooo nice, it has a very clear up high, like most, but also you feel some euphoria coming in... It is a very social smoke, giving you some intense feelings sometimes, very good to share and make new friends.. no paranoia at all so far.
the taste is a little kushy, with hints of spices, and some florals tones...

See you soon, next post will be starting to develop a breeding project i'm thinking about here, and new adventures !

Titoon

jipe164

See you soon, next post will be starting to develop a breeding project i'm thinking about here, and new adventures !

SI tu as l'intention de faire des croisements avoir des varietes exterieurs au nepal je peux te dire que tu auras des problemes personel.

titoon29

Veteran
SI tu as l'intention de faire des croisements avoir des varietes exterieurs au nepal je peux te dire que tu auras des problemes personel.

Translation for my english friends : If you want to make crosses, having outdoor strains in Nepal, i can tell you you're gonna have personal problems.

Well what to reply ? I'm not a f***ing morron and my aim is not to pollute nepal genepool, I wouldn't dare.
I don't like this kind of threat from a member that has only 4 posts, can't write in a proper French and use it so I'm one of the only person to understand, and doesn't know me.
Also you have no idea on what my project is... so STFU and wait to criticize...

Ok back on positive, Feb2006er. thank for your comment, of course i'll be collecting seeds, it is one of my main goal here! But so far, i've found very little interesting herb, and can't move out to the farms because of my job. That will be my goal during my holidays, in August, and December.

I want to see the plants closely and smoke them before i take any seed, there is a lot of unworked seedlines here that have no interest to breed with, so i need to pick only the best ones...Also going to the field gives you much more info on a seedline than only smoking buds from it, and you can already know what particular traits you're interested in, before the first generation.
Then start working with them, up here a selection out of 1000 plants is easily feasible... :jump:

++++

indifferent

Veteran
I reckon that yellow precipitate is animal fat, they add a little bit to make the hash stick together well. It certainly looks like animal fat, colour is the same.

Great thread mate, but get out of Kathmandu, you'll find better quality in the rural areas for sure.

dev0n

Information about hash commerce in Nepal as well as local customs and protocols is fascinating. Keep it coming, please!

ngakpa

Veteran
hey Titoon - your friends info about Annapurnas is a bit out - yes, you can find bad charas there, but there is plenty of good stuff: old fashioned farm stuff, jungli, and "polm" - can be good, can be bad, just need to look around and not buy the crap stuff

this is first quality sieved Annapurna charas - only reason it was ok in clingfilm was because it was very cold (under 18c) --- otherwise it was too resinous to keep in clingfilm, needed thick heavy duty plastic

Attachments

• nepalisieved3.jpg
    nepalisieved3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 32

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
Good news is i'm not ready to leave nepal, I'll be back to europe for a month in september ( outdoor crop :) ), than come back to nepal for a job, and a big ganja trek in december/january !!!
Anybody is free to join me on that !!!!! I'll start planning that at the end of summer (after my august ganja trip), so if any of you would like to realize the dream of walking around ganja fields and huge bricks of hash, that is the perfect time and place !
I'll be looking for seeds and smoke, in the best places you can find them, for around a month or so. Depending on how you smoke, for a month a budget of 500e is very good...
:)just read over that post and immediately (in my mind) im walking thrue those fields what an amazing offer :)

I'm also working on a solar pollinator project, I already got in touch with few ppl that would be very interested by that, so i'm looking for spare pieces at the moment... very hard to find DC engines here, but i will... Shaking gives average quality and takes to much time....

We did a small run of Honey oil by butane, using around 40g of herb. The small result was some of the strongest stuff i ever smoked, stronger than the oil i made from hash... The weed used in the run was really good, so that is probably why... but from this source i have to pay around 200E for a kg of herb, so that is not possible for me... but i ll keep butane oil in mind when i ll go where the herb cost closed to nothing....

I can also tell you that i've been smoking more than ever, around 3 to 5 g on a working day, so only at night... (also that is only 2 chillums.)
Still i love it and i'm not tired of it, it is way more up high than whatever i smoke in europe, so it is a little less calming than what i'm used to.
I'm a speedy guy, don't like much doing nothing, waiting, but herb calms me down, and put me in a normal manageable state of mind.. that's why i can smoke soooo much herb and hash without becoming a zombie ^^

One thing i noticed also is about girls... i remember mriko s post about hashish and herb as a calmant for sexual needs, and i agree with him that it helps to control that needs... but here, f**k it doesn't work much for that, don't know why but my mind gets crazy whenever I see beautiful girls around... lol... and nepali girls can be so cute ! But don't worry, i'm still able to control that, for the moment (also i had some "help" from an aussie girl and a californian one... ^^)

Also we went to smoke with a baba, some kind of hinduist priest, with dreadlocks, living alone in a small temple on the top of a mountain around kathmandu... Young ppl gather there, usually around 6/8 of them, for smoke. It was interesting, but i got blamed because i didn't put tobacco in my chillum... I usually put a little, but this time i figured out it would be like when i was in the carribean, true herb smokers don't put any tobacco... i guess it s not the case !
also something to reminds, tradition says you give your chillum for the baba to light, and always sit with crossed legs (forgot two times about that, took them 5sec to tell me you don't do that ^^)

I've learned also a lot more on hash production and stocks in Nepal... It seems that all the good products are available for small buyers from november to january, while being nowhere to be found rest of the time.
If you want the best quality, than you have to take at least 1kg, and pay 2 to 3 e/g... that is mostly because of ppl buying it to sale in europe or all over the world (japan a lot), so they don't care paying 2 to 3 euros.. that's fucked up cause i can't afford that....
It seems that most of the hashs in kathmandu are laced, at least for the blacks. that s why i use pollen only.

There are two "kind" of ganja around kathmandu, what they call hemp and what they call ganja. Hemp grows naturally everywhere, and is more indica leaning than the ganja. I'll take picts and show you differences.
It seems the only reason they call it hemp is because it is always grown males and females along, so it is so full of seeds that it is not very smokeable.... but i bet the resin from hemp would give nice smoke, some have really strong smells.. yet it is to early to tell, but when buds will be starting, i ll try to get samples to smoke to see the potency.
the ganja is totally sativa, it starts flowering in march, after around one month of veg, and continues up to december. The yield is mostly low, around 200g per plant from what i've heard.
I will visit a small ganja field (around 150 plants) very soon ( i need a free week end), to show the guy how to remove males... like mriko said, it will be hard to get sinsemilia because of all the wild ganja, but it will reduce the amount of seeds, i'm sure...
Titoon

you must spread some around bef.....

k+ for that update titoon :good:

damn nepal sounds like a very interesting place to live and staying high :joint:

thx for sharing those storys of nepal with us ...

next time hans
:ying:

Feb2006er

Titoon29 it's too bad that you don't have a tissue culture kit with you. I could only imagine walking thru 1000 plants to find the best phenos. Thanks for spending the time getting some good Nepali landraces. We are indebted to you for doing this work.

titoon29

Veteran
Hello friends,

indifferent : thanks for the info mate, it could be very possible. I actually haven't smoked any black hash since i'm here, i used all into oil. Some very bad black around kathmandu, that's a shame...
I have to try the purifiying method i've learnt from France, which extract much of the shit and help identify it, so i can have more info on the stuff they used for lacing... basically you boil hash into water, around 15 minutes, remove the water, do it 4 times. The water will contain the contaminants.

So far i've tried it on my last pollen, and it seems pure, no grease appearing in the water. I ll check that on the black soon...

devOn : ty for being around :)

ngakpa : thanks for the correction mate, i should have precised that my friend was talking about the annapurna trekking roads.. your pict of black looks amazing! i've seen small pieces of the same appeal coming from west of pokhara, but yet haven't found a dealer ... I have to go there i guess !

HansHanf : you know what to plan for next december :)

Feb2006er tissue culture kit bro ? I like new technologies, but this is a bit much ^^ But if you have any example of successfull experiment, i can bring it from europe i guess... So far I have seen only one picture of a successfull cloning through this technique with Ganja...

++++

ngakpa

Veteran
hi Titoon - just to say there are villages on the Annapurna circuit that have good charas

one of the most common things for cutting charas is tree resins, and boiling in water won't get rid of them

H

HeryRhom

Full vibes Titoon, dreams galore thxxx for sharing... :jump:
:ying:aom mani padme hum:ying:
Good luck bro'

Kenavo :)

Latest posts

Latest posts