What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Step 4 : find a big dust bin, use a 120 microns screen, put the screen on the bin, the herb on the screen, and some tissu to cover the herb. use an elastic to keep everything attached.

HAPPY TITOON

LET S TRY THE STUFF :)

still around 600g to shake, i m gonna build a pollinator very soon, it is just too long to shake, and purity when handshaken is a little worse than pollinator hash.

Last edited:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Great Titoon! I love to dive into your pics.:)

Are you planing any trekk high in the mountain to looking for the hashish farms?

Thanks for share mate.

numide

Veteran
Nice Titoon!!
Great thread and what a great trip , thanks for sharing pics of your manufacturing hash :joint:

And happy new year:)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey dimajones,

no trek plan yet, as I'm working. But soon work will get pretty calm, and I'll start to think where I'll go

My main trek is planned mi august when i got my holidays, and by then I'll look for ganja farms...

thanks numide !

P

ptg

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

woaw,titoon,what a dream,making your own hash with one kil of the Herb...You should had great fun doing it!And what a killer joint are you smoking...do you have steel lungs?:)

Man will you try to press your hash a bit more?

It seems you are working too much,you look a bit "tired"...red eyed would be more appropriate i suppose,thanks to your's xxx :D

Corium

Hello Titoon

What a wonderful thread. Time past since my last visit here, but still great to read your posts , always a real nice trip, please keep to make us dream whit your pictures.

I'll do anything to share even a tiny moment of what you show us. Have a very very nice trip man, jah bless you !

enjoy ++

McTore

Hello Titoon

Great pics man, I have thought alot about visiting Nepal.. This thread definetely makes me wanna go even more!! Enjoy your stay in Nepal :)

Kaneh

Bom! Great thread Titoon! :thank you:

Best hash I smoked in Nepal was bought in Pokhara. wink wink ;)
Actually it probably was best hash I have smoked ever! Very strong and psychedelic! :D

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
hehe, looks l ike the big fun is going on and on !

actually 1euro /g, so 1.3$/g, is pretty much the cheapest price for hash i ve found in kathmandu, when bought by a decent amount ( 250g), for some good polm. Black hash can be cheaper.

herb is like you said, i just got a kilo for 250 e, 325$, so 1/4th what i get for hash.

I have no doubt that if I look very hard, i should get the herb for 100e/kg, and hash for 250/200 /kg.

yeah, try to negotiate the prices. 1€ per gram for 250gr of hash is way to high price, ok for retail price (one tola or two), but not for that much. 250€ for a kg of buds, jeez, that's insane ! Don't let the people cheat you !

Keep enjoying & posting !

Irie ! :wave:

ngakpa

Veteran
hey Titoon --- looks like you are having fun

you can get a superior quality of charas if you head West to Pokhara, Baglung, Annapurnas and look around that area - i.e. very well sieved, much better than the dusty and cut quality generally available in KTM, if you have patience you will be able to find some top notch stuff... ok the real cream of the crop gets snapped up around December, but there should still be first quality about somewhere

if you want decent herb you are prob. best going to the Terai --- there should be seedless and semi-sensi very easily available

KTM is not a good place to find quality IMHO - a lot of cut and low grade shitola

All Best

Ngakpa

maharaji

OK Thanks for the answers and info Titoon!If it's a black market there then you're doing very good man!!!
How tough is the law there regarding weed? do you feel "at risk" being a foreigner and all that?
I think we're from the same country, don't know about you but i've never been able to secure a connection for Black hash( or anything but maroccan ...) neither anyone i know...so i guess the good stuff is mostly smoked locally or sold to the 'Dam ( ? . don't remenber TOP stuff there though...).

it would suck to come to nepal only to find the weed comes from GHS fem' stock ...

Keep hunting man you're the real strain hunter ;)

Cheers!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
(I'm gonna teach my new grower friend how to remove males, he's been growing for 20 years, can you believe he still has herb full of seeds ?)

Considering the abundance of wild cannabis growing there, it must be quite difficult to grow sinsemilla, if not impossible...

Irie !

Last edited:

Dödsknark

Thanks for this wonderful thread Titoon!

Love to follow your adventures. Very much looking forward to the rest of this thread.

Peace