What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My seed whore adventures. Where bad idea's are born.

Hmong

Veteran
honestly, what did you expect?

In some way they have to be stubborn, because they make decisions with a lot on the line.

It's like talking about craft beer with a Bud Light brewery operator.

420PyRoS

honestly, what did you expect?

In some way they have to be stubborn, because they make decisions with a lot on the line.

It's like talking about craft beer with a Bud Light brewery operator.
I dunno exactly. I thought there was SOME common sense. The LPC, I should say is renaming the company because of such an epic failure first attempt.

Most of the employees were let go, are now working in pharmaceutical.

Their second attempt, obviously, will most likely fail, even after rebranding lol.

Mold factory.

Hmong

Veteran
In that business it doesn't matter if you talk to a producer or consumer, they both deserve each other...

like over here it's not even legal and people still start with shit.
You constantly get props like "blablabla your weed is so good, this and that", but then they want it for the price of street bunk. Since it's all just weed, right?
"Do you even understand what headstash means?"...

At this point I hardly give anything away and when I do so, it's always a gift.
How dare you, to put a price on my stuff!
I work for this shit every minute of my time, 7 days a week, actually hating it, but what do they know?

just grow your own and stop wet trimming
you'll be fine!

Last edited:

420PyRoS

In that business it doesn't matter if you talk to a producer or consumer, they both deserve each other...

like over here it's not even legal and people still start with shit.
You constantly get props like "blablabla your weed is so good, this and that", but then they want it for the price of street bunk. Since it's all just weed, right?
"Do you even understand what headstash means?"...

At this point I hardly give anything away and when I do so, it's always a gift.
How dare you, to put a price on my stuff!
I work for this shit every minute of my time, 7 days a week, actually hating it, but what do they know?

just grow your own and stop dry trimming
you'll be fine!
Man you're so right. They deserve each other.

Ya man, I call it my Cap'n cupboard weed. Same shit. I do like breaking it out though to just morally say fuck you to all those puffing that talk bs about their weed knowledge. Proof is in the pudding eh ;)

Yeah man, it's a total love hate relationship with it. It is hard work, no one who's into making the best personal stash or whatever can say it's easy. I despise taking care of multiple strains at once. Since I try to simplify and dumb down my process as much as possible without compromising that quality to put in the cupboard. So multiple finicky plants really irk me having to work with them separately.

Haha @ stop dry trimming! 🤣

Reactions: ost

420PyRoS

Cannaventure LA Affie and Moxie 710 Grape Kush.

It got pretty cold here lately...
I'll get better pics most likely tomorrow.

IMG_20231016_155503.jpg
IMG_20231016_155506.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
Haha @ stop dry trimming!

I was stoned, I meant stop wet trimming... English^^

wet trim is the commercial, faster but not as good.
I always hang as a whole or bundles of branches, and then just pick off leafs once they crisp.
Aiming for a 2 week hang is ideal, your spot now is semi outside, so doesn't matter as much but once you grow & dry indoors, you wanna prolong the dry for best product.
The best stuff, I mess with for 3 weeks, before cutting and jarring.

the plants look really nice (y)
pretty much finished, what does the weather forecast say?

Last edited:

420PyRoS

I was stoned, I meant stop wet trimming... English^^

wet trim is the commercial, faster but not as good.
I always hang as a whole or bundles of branches, and then just pick off leafs once they crisp.
Aiming for a 2 week hang is ideal, your spot now is semi outside, so doesn't matter as much but once you grow & dry indoors, you wanna prolong the dry for best product.
The best stuff, I mess with for 3 weeks, before cutting and jarring.

the plants look really nice (y)
pretty much finished, what does the weather forecast say?
Hah no worries. I trim wet if I have the time and patience, otherwise I knock most fans off, Quick snip snip hang dry, then trim all the leftovers and jar.

Indoors I'd do things different but outside I have to take as much main material (non trich stuff/edging) as I can so they don't end up molding while hanging.

I had about 5 pounds a few years back mold completely in less than 24/hr when I had to cut in a major storm and was in the middle of also moving the next day after selling the house. Learned my lesson to strip as much when wet and that way your dehumidifier doesn't fill up in a few hours and kick off while your sleeping.

I was gonna transport to a buddies place so he could finish hanging and drying but man that shit went sour fast. PM is a cunt!

420PyRoS

Alright fellas. Couldn't get last plant due to weather and work. Going to try and pick her up tomorrow night.

After that, I'll be unavailable for a bit. My daughter is going into some serious surgery shit so I need to put 110% focus on her for the next few weeks while she recovers.

Hmong

Veteran
easy, mon!
take care of your weed and your family, blessings for the surgery!

It's end of season for all of us and with that comes a shitload of work, so don't mind us also being off for a while.

420PyRoS

easy, mon!
take care of your weed and your family, blessings for the surgery!

It's end of season for all of us and with that comes a shitload of work, so don't mind us also being off for a while.
Thanks brother. Appreciate it!
See you soon.

420PyRoS

At the hospital with my princess. Surgery went perfectly they say... but my girl looks like shit, in pain and just wants her mom. I've been in the military, dealt with the 20 plus suicides dragged outta Niagara falls every year as a civillian, and this shit with my daughter is teeth grittingly tough to handle.

For all the dads out there... fuck bros .. I salute you all. Nothing harder than seeing your kid all messed up and putting her in the hands of others while feeling helpless/useless.

Tough stuff. Ain't gonna lie, been tearing up the past 24 hours.

That girl made me a father. Something I thought I could never achieve with my fucked up crazy life.

I love you, baby!

Hmong

Veteran
that's powerlessness ...

that's why I ride solo for now, I'm just not stable enough for that kind of sht.
hats off comrade, you're a tough SOB!

It's ok if she just wants her mom, your job is just making sure they got everything.
chill in that regard, do some pushups in a corner to clear your mind and kill time.

plants look great!
could have been bigger plants and more stacked with proper maintenance during summer peak, but they still came through impressively.

420PyRoS

that's powerlessness ...

that's why I ride solo for now, I'm just not stable enough for that kind of sht.
hats off comrade, you're a tough SOB!

It's ok if she just wants her mom, your job is just making sure they got everything.
chill in that regard, do some pushups in a corner to clear your mind and kill time.

plants look great!
could have been bigger plants and more stacked with proper maintenance during summer peak, but they still came through impressively.
Thanks man!

Finally got the girl home. Wants mommy and home until I had to run out and she didn't want me to leave her side at all. That moment gave me such a high I can't explain.

I've been running on no sleep for 2 days now. I'm glad we are home because the nurses had to check on her every hour. There was not much sleep happening from that.

I wish I got the plants seeded and grown better at the beginning but I'm happy with the turn out. A lot of sharing will be happening with the harvest that's for sure. Go figure, since I chopped we've had oddly good weather. Heheh

Latest posts

Latest posts