What's new

My seed whore adventures. Where bad idea's are born.

420PyRoS

Pics in order

Skankberry
Moxie Viper cookies
Moxie Grape kush
Cannaventure LA Affie

Attachments

• 20230613_161532.jpg
    20230613_161532.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 45
  • 20230613_161638.jpg
    20230613_161638.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • 20230613_161723.jpg
    20230613_161723.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 20230613_161737.jpg
    20230613_161737.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33

420PyRoS

Small update.

Plants are talking, and I wasn't listening.
So I always tend to forget the root growth and size relative to the plant growing above the soil.

It would appear, I'm underwatering. I'm causing slight micro stunting every damn time I get the dry droop.

Ah, this time I listened.
Plus I need to watch for fert salt buildup with my pathetic watering as of late.

420PyRoS

Transplanted outdoors finally.

Roots filled entire pot the plants were in so perfect timing. Mixed Pro mix, soil and sheep shit. Now it's up to the outdoors.

Hmong

Veteran
It was great to see them go into the ground, so you had to stop killing them ;)

Good soil that you got there, with the root space now available you can see them outgrow that stunting.

Once they in ground, you can water & feed like a motherfucker to achieve maximum growth.
whenever they look like above, they need some. Idealy they should never look like that, by watering morning + evening in summer.

420PyRoS

It was great to see them go into the ground, so you had to stop killing them ;)

Good soil that you got there, with the root space now available you can see them outgrow that stunting.

Once they in ground, you can water & feed like a motherfucker to achieve maximum growth.
whenever they look like above, they need some. Idealy they should never look like that, by watering morning + evening in summer.
They haven't been watered or fed much to be honest. I see them maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks to check on them.

I do let the care takers know they're supposed to water them but they're busy a lot also.

Most pics I see they're always dry / drooping.

Not much growth from that.

420PyRoS

Also, I've been trying to establish a spot to grow a bunch of auto strains but I haven't had much success. (Would be nice if they owned their property)

A lot of variables could shut that spot down and I don't really feel like wasting $$. On the other hand, I have a bunch of freebie seeds that need growing out and wouldn't affect the wallet much.

I'll make a decision on that shortly.

420PyRoS

Forgot to mention I had caught a disaster in the making when my seedfridge decided to shit the bed, melt the freezer ice and soak hundreds of strains stored in there. I dried best I could, and I imagine a few are going to pop ugh

Fucker... zip locks now.

420PyRoS

I'll grab some better photos when I get some time.

I've been a bit busy with work, especially when they offer around $90 an hour to work. How can I say no? Long days, weeks blending... but I'll get over there and grab some individual pics when I can.

The caretaker says she smells skunk all the time when she goes outside. The front left is the Cannaventure LA Affie that was giving off a lemon skunk piss smell the last time I checked em.

IMG_20230805_090319.jpg

420PyRoS

Picked up some more bodhi stuff after sorting out the seed fridge fiasco. Seems nothing got affected by the water thankfully as 99% of packs are sealed.

2x Mango hashplant
2x Blueberry Hashplant
2x Wookie BX
2x Purple Empress
2x Red Eye Jedi
2x WHP x everything
2x Momentary Lapse of reason (Benier collab?)
1x Kali Mist x Everything

Got my eyes set on a few more stains.