What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My seed whore adventures. Where bad idea's are born.

420PyRoS

Hi there, this is mostly just my rantings and ravings about all things cannabis and just whatever, man.

Some past grows, mixed in with seed whoring and attempts to get seeds sprouted once more.

I'm currently not able to grow at the moment, but I'm hoping to do a real bad idea guerrilla style grow in a shed. All I got sadly. Everything is bound to go wrong, but I really enjoy growing and miss it dearly so who cares man.. it's an adventure!

Feel free to comment, post pics, discuss, tell me off or share some NSFW ladies, music, or just whatever man. I'm easy going.

A little about myself...

42yrs old now, married (currently), RCN veteran, mechanical engineer with a passion for growing and smoking weed.
I've been learning the cannabis ropes for several years, thinking I need another lifetime to really figure it all out. I've done pollen chucks, repo, grow journals and talked/learned a lot to/from all of you on forums. I'm big on smoking really good weed that's been grown well, with passion. Potency and flavour/terps are #1 and #2 to me.

I'm an indica lover. Although I've really really tried my hand with long flower satty, but I am just not experienced enough. I watch the satty lovers on these forums make it look so damn easy even though I know it's not. 22-24 weeks is crazy hard, at least for me. I want to dabble in them again so bad but it's really out of my control with so many of life's variables.
Maybe when I'm retired and divorced I can try my luck again hahaha.

Anyway, onward to bad idea's, seed whoring, maybe a grow in the near future.

*Disclaimer*
If you have Reefermans aka Scott family farms Harmony strain... hit me up! Seriously!

Cheers,
420PyRoS

20170419_003448.jpg

420PyRoS

Off to the fridge vault, with the song of "oops I did it again" by Britney Spears in the background.

Ffs I have a seedwhore problem. :)

P.S. I've got another order on the way. Aha... yeah.

Attachments

• 20220730_081539.jpg
    20220730_081539.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 120
  • 20220730_081547.jpg
    20220730_081547.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • 20220730_081600.jpg
    20220730_081600.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220730_081523.jpg
    20220730_081523.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 20220730_081517.jpg
    20220730_081517.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • 20220730_081511.jpg
    20220730_081511.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • 20220730_081504.jpg
    20220730_081504.jpg
    974.6 KB · Views: 119

420PyRoS

Anyone play the meme token game with cryptocurrencies?

I've put in roughly $85 into Shiba inu (stupid probably I know) but I've just banked a $6 gain on a sell and bought in again low. Brings me up another half a million shiba's. 6 million total now hoping it rallies to a penny some year ;)

Montuno

...como el Son...
Ace seeds, you are on my to buy list in the next month or so.

Really looking at that Balochistan Mastung Elite NLD and Purple haze 23 A5

Mmm mmm! They look smexy!

Pics courtesy of Ace seeds website

View attachment 18739813 View attachment 18739814

If you are an indica lover, I don't know if you will like the Purple Haze 23 A5.... I have not tried it, but I was lucky that Dubi allowed me to test outdoors the sister variety, Green Haze 19 A5, and I can say about my specimen that, if you like sativas, it is, as we say here, a "sativón"... I don't know about the Purple, but the Green is almost the complete opposite of what a "militant indica" would look for...
Health and good luck.

Hmong

Veteran
are you in a legal state?

because if so, and with a divorce pending, I'd throw her out right now and move my grow gear indoors, like in her closet, just throw out her shoes!
nice shed & all, but winter is coming and those "walls" are thin. (you'll will need a ten anyway!)
A grow should be fun, not a chore of constant bug fixing, just saying ;)

420PyRoS

If you are an indica lover, I don't know if you will like the Purple Haze 23 A5.... I have not tried it, but I was lucky that Dubi allowed me to test outdoors the sister variety, Green Haze 19 A5, and I can say about my specimen that, if you like sativas, it is, as we say here, a "sativón"... I don't know about the Purple, but the Green is almost the complete opposite of what a "militant indica" would look for...
Health and good luck.
Hey Montuna, I do like sativas, I just can't grow them like I can an indica. I need more runs to practice a bit. I love all cannabis, but indica holds a special place as it tends to help me relax/sleep as I'm just a bit energetic more than most. I do love a good potent sativa high once in a while though :)

I've got a lot of sativa like golden tiger, manipuri, Papua new guinea, Mulanje, Tikal, Swazi, Zamal, Jamaican blue mountain, Nepal, Panama, Thai and a bunch of Tom Hill Haze crosses etc but need a better setup/area to grow them.

My good friend and I both enjoy Purple haze from what we've smoked in the past and I find it's hard to get. When I see it's available AND crossed with A5 it's got to be epic! I may not personally grow them, but I'm sure one of my pals will for our circle of cannabis connoisseurs. Plus I can feel good knowing I have that cross stashed for a rainy day!

Cheers!

420PyRoS

are you in a legal state?

because if so, and with a divorce pending, I'd throw her out right now and move my grow gear indoors, like in her closet, just throw out her shoes!
nice shed & all, but winter is coming and those "walls" are thin. (you'll will need a ten anyway!)
A grow should be fun, not a chore of constant bug fixing, just saying ;)
Haha I hear ya Hmong!

I have an HPS setup for the winter, thing pumps off heat. I have an oil heater (safer) also just in case. I will most likely be getting some insulated foam board for the interior and perhaps I'll put a few blankets in for a laugh.

Quite frankly, I have a million pollen chuck seeds to experiment with also so there won't be any real loss if it goes to total failure.

Interesting enough, I have a pack of Hmong Hill PCK seeds, these from you by chance? :)

Cheers!

Hmong

Veteran
I have a pack of Hmong Hill PCK seeds, these from you by chance?

Hah! were u got em from?
yes, I made those.

so there won't be any real loss

just telling you ahead that you have to expect issues with that setup.
I've had a grow in an attic room once and never again, had room temps down to 0°C in January.
pots almost starting to freeze

adding insulation is good, HPS in that case is also good.
you should still run a tent in there and recycle the HPS air during cold months, while using the heater at lights off.
It's a room in room concept, which works much better than just everything in the open.
trust me, been trying it all

Haha I hear ya Hmong!
give her the boot!

420PyRoS

Hah! were u got em from?
yes, I made those.

just telling you ahead that you have to expect issues with that setup.
I've had a grow in an attic room once and never again, had room temps down to 0°C in January.
pots almost starting to freeze

adding insulation is good, HPS in that case is also good.
you should still run a tent in there and recycle the HPS air during cold months, while using the heater at lights off.
It's a room in room concept, which works much better than just everything in the open.
trust me, been trying it all

give her the boot!

Let's just say I was a frequent buyer of GMC seed store server fund.

I know the attic bit as I did the same when I first started growing. My winters were decent and allowed me to grow quite well with HPS but the summers were torture as it was 36C upstairs most days. I fare much better in winter it seems as removing heat was better but the shed is a different ball game for sure. I won't have the house heat rising upstairs like my last place.

Man, I almost was kicked out :p
Things are... better lately. I have a feeling it's just a lot is going on with her. She just had our second child and her dad passed away from cancer and I work a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts