What's new

my new hidden growroom

C

cheesey

more pics today the blues have grown around 5" over the past 3 days . ph 5.9 ec 1.6

Last edited:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Healthy lovely ladies matey, Nice! ;) I see the Blues has the double tipped margin serrations too, where does that come from in this strain? sk1? What is the Cross, i read n there was some confusion as to the exact origins!

cannaboy

They should start to rip now cheesey! I like to feed twice daily 1 high feed and 1 flush/week 1/2 strength feed they love it,,

C

cheesey

Hey cheesey looking good mate... Does the EC u state include your waters EC too?

yes mate . i think the water is ec 0.4 it comes from a spring not tap .

Healthy lovely ladies matey, Nice! ;) I see the Blues has the double tipped margin serrations too, where does that come from in this strain? sk1? What is the Cross, i read n there was some confusion as to the exact origins!

i was told its a old sk#1

They should start to rip now cheesey! I like to feed twice daily 1 high feed and 1 flush/week 1/2 strength feed they love it,,

sound shame i cant feed that way as im useing drippers and a 40 ltr res . atm they are having a feed 5 mins after the light comes on (500ml ) then another feed 6 hours later . getting around 300ml run off atm but run off is getting less n less each ay as the root ball grows . in a cpl of weeks ill feed 3 times 1500ml

C

cheesey

no tip burn baby ec 1.6

canopy shot ... going to remove the lower branches on thursday .

Last edited:

Ramius

Veteran
Love the deeeep green on that leaf, looks super healthy. Almost looks like a fake plastic leaf on those house plants you can buy

Scrogerman

Veteran
Whats happenen in here matey, any news! Updates?. How av you fixed up that fan(Circulation) with a couple of brackets?

C

cheesey

Whats happenen in here matey, any news! Updates?. How av you fixed up that fan(Circulation) with a couple of brackets?

ill be popping over to the growroom tomorrow i think ill do some pics .
yer 2 brackets .

Scrogerman

Veteran
Cool Mate,
hey man, the way you run your AC Hood & Filter, did you get any dust from the Carbon filter inside the glass of the hood or did you use something like stockings to stop that? Im playing with a few ideas! cant decide which way to go yet!

C

cheesey

Cool Mate,
hey man, the way you run your AC Hood & Filter, did you get any dust from the Carbon filter inside the glass of the hood or did you use something like stockings to stop that? Im playing with a few ideas! cant decide which way to go yet!

i ran the filter n hood with no bulb or glass for 3 hours as the filter was brand new . there was a little bit of black dust the first 10 mins but then it stopped . i check the glass each time i go to the room and so far there been no dust at all .... i would guess if it was a cheap filter the glass would be covered in dust . its a rhyno filter im useing btw.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looking Good there mate, how are you getting on with the stretch matey? av they stopped & did you do much training/pulling back or down with these blues. picture of health man!
Whats your take overall on these Blues so far man?

C

cheesey

Looking Good there mate, how are you getting on with the stretch matey? av they stopped & did you do much training/pulling back or down with these blues. picture of health man!
Whats your take overall on these Blues so far man?

ive found the strech is loads more than the psychosis . i topped at the 5th and let them do there thing . realy wished i tied them down a bit .
hopefully the strech will stop very soon .

out of cheese ,psychosis psychoberry and blues ,, the blues has weak ass floppy stems .

Latest posts

Latest posts