What's new

my new hidden growroom

C

cheesey

I'd get some molding at the base of the wall. Every wall shot you have shows molding but the growroom wall. Hardly an advertisement but, an attention grabbing question generator at the least.

molding ???? do u mean skirting board? the piece of wood at the bottom of the wall ? if yes ive got it but havnt fitted it yet .

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You got it, unless you're British, in which case it's moulding. Granted as a stealth grower myself, I'm more inclined to look for such things. It may not be the first thing a non grower notices but, why give them the chance.

Oh yeah, forgot this the first time... cool cave you got there. Woo hoo!

job well done..im still to see a blues grow, let alone taste the stuff ..all the best bro and cant wait to see your new detailed grow as always with em.

Ramius

Veteran
I'd suggest putting a full length mirror in place of the sheet, but not sure if the wall would support the weight. Although you could probably find a cheap lightweight one.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That certainly is an A1 build cheesey nice work mate, I'd love something so stealthy myself. Looking forward to seeing that room in action mate... Side note~ I would have thought with that hood you could run the 1000w through summer too?

C

cheesey

That certainly is an A1 build cheesey nice work mate, I'd love something so stealthy myself. Looking forward to seeing that room in action mate... Side note~ I would have thought with that hood you could run the 1000w through summer too?

well all the blues are repotted and in the new room under the 600w . the hood is 18" away from the tops and the temp is 25c . yes shhh we cud run a 1000w easy in the summer but ive ran out of ££££ lol all ready spent just over £1000 on this room plus im waiting for the sunsystem digi ballists to get here . they will run any size bulb 400w 600w and 1000w . cant fooking wait lol .

nice, op. you've got a badass thing. i got one similar. A large quilt covers the closet door and a couch in front of both.

Is there a potential for positive pressure in the room because of the fan blowing in?
The exhaust from my air cooled hood discharges into my room. The exhaust port i had to carve into the wall is covered with a wall sconce. The noise can be noticed in my room so I have the fans plugged into switches with a remote control which I can turn off if someone needs to enter my domain.

cannaboy

Nice work and nice room,

Nice work and nice room,

cheers mate . the blues will love there new home .

The smell might still get out!!!!!!!

I have some in now i'lll show you a pic tomorrow cheesey..

this was my 1st run..

picture.php

same grow
7 weeks from the mother,,,

picture.php

C

cheesey

shitty photo sorry light was on .

heres the 12 blues in there new home . as soon as i see roots ant the base of the pots ill flip too 12/12 .

Wow, Cheesey, you have nice girls all around your house, I see! lol!

Great photo - both of them - you are to be congratulated on an exceptionally lucky life!

I wish you a great grow and I hope you and your mrs get great smokes out of your girls.

Good luck, mate!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That blues look the biznezz cannaboy, nice work fella.

Room of your looks a whole lot better with some plants in there cheesey :D How tall would you say those plants were now mate?