What's new

my new hidden growroom

wow you have done an amazing job on your room. your room has given me alot of ideas for my own set up. i love how hidden your room is i will do something very similar. I want to do my exhaust the same as well. it looks clean as fuck.

C

cheesey

wow you have done an amazing job on your room. your room has given me alot of ideas for my own set up. i love how hidden your room is i will do something very similar. I want to do my exhaust the same as well. it looks clean as fuck.

cheers dude . this week we are making a book shelf too go were the hidden door is ., ill post some pics when its finished .,

Rushoe

That's what's up homie.Very nice and clean set up...I am gonna be using a 600 hps for the summer as well.I was thinking how many plants I should run its gonna be in a 4x4x6 feet...I was just thinking 5 but I see u have a lot more then 5...Is this your 1st time using the 600??????I only ask cuz I am wondering if the 600 would be enough for 6 plants I plan to veg for 30 days and flip I have a green crack clone and some c99 brohers grim that finish up at the same time 50/52 days....What do you think??????Any ways big dawg just wanted to come a post a lil something very nice set up are from the uk??????

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Good shit cheesey, looks like the beginnings of some nice cola development. They did stretch a bunch ay, that's useful though as I find a good stretching plant can knock a week or so of my veg time.

C

cheesey

That's what's up homie.Very nice and clean set up...I am gonna be using a 600 hps for the summer as well.I was thinking how many plants I should run its gonna be in a 4x4x6 feet...I was just thinking 5 but I see u have a lot more then 5...Is this your 1st time using the 600??????I only ask cuz I am wondering if the 600 would be enough for 6 plants I plan to veg for 30 days and flip I have a green crack clone and some c99 brohers grim that finish up at the same time 50/52 days....What do you think??????Any ways big dawg just wanted to come a post a lil something very nice set up are from the uk??????

in a 4x4 space u cud run as meny plants as u can fit . u cud veg them for 2 weeks and do a sog or u cud only do 1 plant and scrog . 9 is a good number with 4 weeks veg and a good lst .

C

cheesey

How they looking now cheesey must have done some bulking up in the last week.

so ive been told they have . i havnt been over for a wek as ive got manflu again . as soon as im ok for rideing my motorbike ill go and take some snaps ....

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
cheers dude . this week we are making a book shelf too go were the hidden door is ., ill post some pics when its finished .,
Did you finish the book shelf yet?
That's a sweet stealth room, myself, I wouldn't be able to sleep till I made the door super stealth too.

C

cheesey

Did you finish the book shelf yet?
That's a sweet stealth room, myself, I wouldn't be able to sleep till I made the door super stealth too.

not sure i havnt been there for a week . the room doesnt have to be stealthy as no 1 goes there . it just looks better than having a tent up .

C

cheesey

hey all im still on my death bed with a ear and chest infection but i managed too go and do some photos of the blues in the hidden room .

update day 36 12/12

more updates in a weeks time.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice cheesey, as I thought there will be some nice colas in that space. Good early trich development on them too.

How are you finding the shade?

C

cheesey

Nice cheesey, as I thought there will be some nice colas in that space. Good early trich development on them too.

How are you finding the shade?

the shade is wicked , well worth the £££££ even if i had to pay full price its well worth it . it was sucking air in tho and we cud smell it out side . not 100% air tight but we worked out it only had 1 layer of foam between the glass and shade . cudnt put more in as the glass slides out and theres no room in the growroom . so we taped around .
after this grow we will sort it ...

Latest posts

Latest posts