What's new

my new hidden growroom

C

cheesey

That blues look the biznezz cannaboy, nice work fella.

Room of your looks a whole lot better with some plants in there cheesey :D How tall would you say those plants were now mate?

they are all around 18" give or take 1cm or so .

I hope you don't mind but please mind the electric socket when you water
otherwise things are going to get fried pretty quickly.

Any chance to put a plastic shield around it, or something,
you know, we have a tendency to water when we stoned, tired or drunk or all three!

C

cheesey

you know, we have a tendency to water when we stoned, tired or drunk or all three!

im watering with drippers so there will be no water splashed when the plants are having a feed .

grower.pt

i´m with Balarama67
playing safe is better than an accident, once with drippers i had a minor accident. One of the dripper stick felt out the pot and on the other day i had about 30 cm of water in the bottom and the reservoir empty

gdbud

In a grow room or space you should always use a GFIC (Ground Fault Interrupter Circuit) outlet. They are cheep insurance against electrocutions and fires.

D

DuhBlec

CLEAN! Really badass dude! I'm gonna be watchin this one.. good luck!

~smokeasy~

cannaboy

no idea its my 1st time growing the blues
my pic above has a rooted standard clone at week 6 flower week 7 of its life it went into flower before the roots showed out the cube,, it goes from about 7cm to 800cm in that time and the bigger they are the wilder they get those are reletively small tho, but its a cool room and I know yool rockem in veg for a bit good luck man!!
Its like the psycosis,, not too much but I have a short room so I do all the work in veg at the mo top top top top at 4/5 node tie it veg it and leave it trimm all the chaff and bend all the tops to a canopy at 12/12 for optimum blues keep the lights high or the flavour is shit!!!

Scrogerman

Veteran
LOL, you got people lecturing you about safety Cheesy, well you people, Cheesy is an Experienced Grower & knows the rules, hes been at it long enough to know every aspect of safety. You cant teach an old Dog many new tricks thats for sure lol! looking good cheese! Any new Pics man! hows the Blues coming along?

C

cheesey

How they doing cheesey?

LOL, you got people lecturing you about safety Cheesy, well you people, Cheesy is an Experienced Grower & knows the rules, hes been at it long enough to know every aspect of safety. You cant teach an old Dog many new tricks thats for sure lol! looking good cheese! Any new Pics man! hows the Blues coming along?

just been to the room today all is looking great the blues have grown about 5 more " . been repotted for 3 days and now have roots out the 6.5 ltr pots so i will flip 12/12 tomorrow .

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Hey cheese, if you done mind could you explain and maybe post some pics on how you mounted you door?

Maybe dumb it down for me because the only tool i.m good with is an fork and spoon. lol

Awesome grow room. k+

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I love a good hidden room!
I miss mine.
Looks great, the only thing I would do differently is replace that curtain with something else, mirror like someone else already said, big movie poster. A big book case that slides easy would work too.

Outstanding job overall with it, very nice