What's new

My intro and bona fides...

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Pakalobro, had to cull GS4 this week, down to just 2 GS now and hoping for some love from them. It was day 44 of veg i think when i determined its sex, not via flowering a cut.

Peace and be well

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey brother, checked my veg room this afternoon and the two remaing GS are showing pistils! Day 46 of vegging in this room. Think i sowed them on new years day.

I may run them both in the same 7gal tub. But ive got 4 or 5 more unsexed ones to go still. And their all competing for only 2 spots so got some deciding to do...

How long do you think GS needs to flower?

Peace

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Ortega.

Ortega.

One sexy plant Pakalolo. I'm in love. I would never have guessed Ortega as a NL cross.

:bandit:
~S0ul

Attachments

• Ortega February 29, 2016.jpg
    Ortega February 29, 2016.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 16

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
damn sorry you're having technical difficulties pak! i'm lurkin in the meantime :biggrin:

:watchplant:

I used to post pictures via another grow website but they upgraded and now I can't seem to get them to show. I will have to figure out how to do this. Hate having to upload pictures to 2 different places. The gallery here gives those little pictures.

Hey Pakalobro, had to cull GS4 this week, down to just 2 GS now and hoping for some love from them. It was day 44 of veg i think when i determined its sex, not via flowering a cut.

Peace and be well

Crossing my fingers for you.

Hey brother, checked my veg room this afternoon and the two remaing GS are showing pistils! Day 46 of vegging in this room. Think i sowed them on new years day.

I may run them both in the same 7gal tub. But ive got 4 or 5 more unsexed ones to go still. And their all competing for only 2 spots so got some deciding to do...

How long do you think GS needs to flower?

Peace

WooHoo, ladies at last.

One sexy plant Pakalolo. I'm in love. I would never have guessed Ortega as a NL cross.

~S0ul

I was lucky to come across this lady. I'm looking forward to see how she grows and smoking her buds. I did have an Northern Lights #5 that grew very fat, tight buds but the quality wasn't there so I tossed her after I breed her. So I have seeds that I will hunt through. My males are mainly sativa and NL genetics is all indica. It should make for a nice cross.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
My flower area 1 ladies are at day 32 since the flip to 11 on and 13 off. I'm not seeing any mites or PM so I'm hoping that I have those problems behind me for this run. I have to be vigilant on watching for problems and dealing with them before they get out of hand. It is perhaps the most important daily task that I have with my girls. Watching for PM and mites when they first arrive makes a big difference. I had some problems last run but they don't seem to be around for this one. The teenagers and ladies look healthy.

Teenagers
Teenagers%20March%207%202016_zpsakdyn9du.jpg

Goblin Queen
Goblin%20Queen%20March%207%202016_zpslsuewzhz.jpg

Nocturnal
Nocturnal%20March%207%202016_zpscm0t2igi.jpg

Blue Orca
Blue%20Orca%20March%207%202016_zpsv375dkxw.jpg

3M
3M%20March%207%202016_zpsuggvjogt.jpg

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Hey Pakalolo!

Sorry if I missed it as I was late too the party but
What is the story on the
Goblin Queen?

It's structure like that that has me nixing pinching and topping.
I could stare at that gal all day.

S0ul

Last edited:

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Hey Pakalolo!

Sorry if I missed it as I was late too the party but
What is the story on the
Green Goblin?

It's structure like that that has me nixing pinching and topping.
I could stare at that gal all day.

S0ul

I'm going to assume you're referring to Goblin Queen with the Green Goblin question.

Goblin Queen comes from Sanctuary Gardens breeding program. SG1 who is the breeder first took Mendo Purps and crossed it with Cali Connection's Blackwater and called the offspring Dark Queen.

At the same time he was crossing Afgooey to Blue Widow to get Goblin Girl. Finally he crossed Goblin Girl with Dark Queen and got Goblin Queen.

Now Afgooey is an old cultivar from back in the day and was a cross of Afgani #1 and Maui Haze.

So she is an indica leaning girl. The Goblin comes from that fact that much of the offspring can have twisted leaves so SG1 decided on Goblin due to this characteristic.

If that didn't answer your question just ask for more information.

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Sorry Pakalolo. Upon seeing your girl I immediately googled hard. Came up w/ Green Goblin & a White Goblin. Not even close.

The epiphany for me is the truley interesting breeding is a million leauges from the 'Tude top 10 or HT Hot 100.

The bonus is in the lineage back story as I have 4 Afgani # 1 and Maui Haze is up my current alley.
So if you wouldn't care to elaborate on the Blue Widow I would have more puzzle pieces. :biggrin:

I am finding a significant number of your cultivar muse .

~S0ul

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Sorry Pakalolo. Upon seeing your girl I immediately googled hard. Came up w/ Green Goblin & a White Goblin. Not even close.

The epiphany for me is the truley interesting breeding is a million leauges from the 'Tude top 10 or HT Hot 100.

The bonus is in the lineage back story as I have 4 Afgani # 1 and Maui Haze is up my current alley.
So if you wouldn't care to elaborate on the Blue Widow I would have more puzzle pieces. :biggrin:

I am finding a significant number of your cultivar muse .

~S0ul

Blue Widow is a cross between Blueberry and White Widow F1. If you want to take it further back the Blueberry is Temple Flo crossed to HTAF F1. The Floral Line is Purple Thai crossed to Afghani and Purple Thai is H.O.G crossed to Chocolate Thai. That HTAF is Thai crossed to Afghani F1.

Hope that doesn't confuse you. I've crossed Blueberry to my old males but haven't hunted those seeds yet. So many seeds and so little space and time.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Ain't that the truth and the Governor surely isn't helping things taking us from 30 to 12/8 plants!

The state is taking us down to even less than that. There are some special circumstances that I'm sure will be tough to meet but it looks like 4 plants is all you can have.

When I read about all the pesticides/fungicides that they are finding in recreational marijuana there is no way I'm going to ever be buying from those stores.

I make most of my herb into hash oil because I only take it at night to help relieve my back pain from ankylosying spondilitis and helps me sleep. I don't want to be ingesting pesticides/fungicides.

This is all because the state wants money. I'm willing to pay the state money for the right to grow marijuana but I can't get a recreational license.

Shooters

Just so, down the four per patient unless we register then it be 6 per, and like you I grow for one other patient so 30 to 8 0r even 12 doesn't leave any extra spots available to test new strains for med potential.

I've tried many of the rec strains and none satisfy our needs, and very little of what the local med shops have works for me. I find it hard to stomach paying the state for what is a basic natural right, you don't see this kind of regulation on say growing carrots or potatoes? Why do we put up with it in our meds?

Regardless I'm already working my selections to figure out the 12 I'll keep for outdoors come July. I wanted to add Blueberry to my line-up but couldn't find any available that I was sure of so I settled for some of DJ Shorts' Flo, some Ace Violeta and CBGs' Peyote Purple. Plus Buddle is hooking me up with some new to me strains that will flush out my selection, to have a good wide variety of meds.

Peace

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
I've got a nice looking Ortega and 3 UofDub going. Ortega and one of the UofDub are in the tweener area. The other 2 UofDub are sitting with the babies and will be moved to the tweener area about mid-April.

Ortega-tweener
Ortega%20March%2013%202016_zpsgq1mv2ke.jpg

UofDub-tweener
UofDub%20March%2013%202016_zpswgv3pafd.jpg

UofDub 1
UofDub%201%20March%2013%202016_zpskf21y48v.jpg

UofDub 2
UofDub%202%20March%2013%202016_zpsy7jgaf8v.jpg

Tweeners
Tweeners%20March%2013%202016_zps2x1rhcno.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
gooey x MTV
U7HErnk.jpg

iWj3zDv.jpg

Gooey x MM
g3Nv94P.jpg

Were transplanted post-photo and will be flowered out in the greenhouse once this storm passes.

Pak for Prez.

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Afgooey x MTV
View Image
View Image

Afgooey x MM
View Image

Were transplanted post-photo and will be flowered out in the greenhouse once this storm passes.

Pak for Prez.

Those look vary nice. The back history on Gooey (not Afgooey) is that it was a breeding that took many summers and is based mostly on 70's landrace cultivars. What went into it from the 70's was Cambodian, Mexican Gold, Lumbo Gold. Added to those was 80's Thai stick and the '72 Maui Wowie. So I'm interested in seeing how those turn out for you.

Was the stretch due to characteristics or were they stretching to the light?

HatchBrew

Veteran
Opps!!!! Corrected post.

Stretch was due to light. Got shuffled to the outer rim a couple times and should of been transplanted a couple weeks ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts