What's new

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

G

Nice looking girl you got there Chuck. I knew she'd get big on you. I love the leaf structor on her. They tend to look better outside then inside. I can't wait to see her start to bud. Let use know when she start budding or presex. I want to keep track myself for future outside grow myself. Glad to see her doing so well. You've done a super job of taking care of her outside. It can be a pain with bugs, deer, and people. Thanks for the update and keep the super job up.
Take care,
BG

G

We call them stick bugs and i see the little sucker. He's protecting the Thai from anyone.

G

Wally just PM me some pictures of his Bangkok Betty that he has been growing Down Under. I think this might be his second run with them, maybe he'll drop in and give us alittle info. Heard that his mates really like the smoke.
Take care,
BG

G

Beautiful Plant Chucky,
She better start doin her thing soon,wadda got a 70 or 80 day finish?It;s gettin time for shit to start happenin,you know ole man winter hits us early :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GDW thanx for the pics look delishious
hey hey REDMAN sup ,the tops look like they are trying to start flowering i hope she dont wait to long that would suck after all this time . i did take 2 cuts almost 3 weeks ago been just water cloning them and the lil bumps are showing so i should see roots in a week ill try the indoor cab for winter and just keep toppin ifin i have too

G

tripy stick insects arent they mate?, funny looking buggers, its amazing how they imitate nature so well. I was hoping Betty would get as tall as 10+ feet before thickening out but maybe im just eager beaver :canabis:

G

Leeroy&Co said:
tripy stick insects arent they mate?, funny looking buggers, its amazing how they imitate nature so well. I was hoping Betty would get as tall as 10+ feet before thickening out but maybe im just eager beaver :canabis:

Oh, I bet she could go more. It all depend on the time she's placed outside. I've seen two different runs with Wally and the size has been different. Once i get back to my normal self. I'm going to do alittle testing myself. Going to see if a very deep hole makes that much of a different and see if they get 15 feet with a deeper hole. Don't know how deep Chuck's hole is, but she looking GOOD no matter how high :) she finishes.
Nice Thread Chuck

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Walkin sticks are cool..nice having a security guard at the lobby..I'd even let him nibble a little fan leaf while he waits for lunch :biglaugh:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high LEEROY you might be seeing a 10+ footer she's shooting up again
(and i dont mean dope hehe) heres some branch tip pic's looks like a lil color settin in

and now we have BOB the perve starting to show his balls soon we will have the magic dust

G

WoW Chuck, that's a first for me. Never heard them showing any color. Might be because your growing them outside also. Can't wait to see those buds start to fill in. One quick question. What does she smell like now? If you get lucky and get the Chocolate Pheno. She'll have this werid smell. One that i couldn't figure out and then one morning she'll change on you and have a very strong Chocolate smell. If you rub the stem, your hands will have a chocolate smell to them. Let's hope you get that Pheno. I'll be doing more breeding with this Thai. Have the Female Thai in a safe place and will work more on a full out Chocolate Pheno like DNA has. One thing i do like about this plant "Bangkok Betty" the buds really yield pretty well and aren't that airy. I was very surprised with the parents also. Well, glad to hear she's growing taller on you again ;). She'll push pass the 10' mark on you and you should yeild over a pound. That's if you don't run into any problems with her. God, forbid any problems with her. Yield should be over a pound if she fills in like she's doing. Well, love waiting and watching the updates. Your going to be very happy with your harvest. Let's hope she finishes on time in your area. Save some of those seeds for me ;) Love to see what your section does.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx again for peekin at the lady and BROTHER you are welcome to my beans any time i just cut off 2 branches fron my AMNESIA 99 that i dusted with BANGKOK BOBS magic dust and they are drying the few the came out of the calax'es look healthy nice color lil stripes

G

Thanks, I'll make sure you get a bunch of the new crosses once i get going. Make sure you let them go atleast three week from the dusting. As long as they go passed three weeks. You should have some very healthy and strong seeds. I'm just wondering how they are going to do and what they are going to carry over in this dusting. Any ways, make sure you don't dust the whole plant, because i lost a whole Green Giant crop to a mess-up. Well i didn't lose it, just seedy as hell. You should come out with a shit load of killer buds and some nice seeds.
Take care

G

OH Chuck, if you don't have one of these. You might want to buy one or barrow one from a friend, because your going to need one to cut down that hugh Thai tree when she done.
Take care :yoinks:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dont know if ya can see betty's outline with all the other greens in there but i made some lines on the pic to tell how big she is .the wind was blowing thats why the pic looks funny

heres betty's good leg

:woohoo: :yoinks:

G

She's getting bigger by the day. I really think she's going to do really well if she finishes ontime. I'm guessing about a pound and half. Oh, was talking about this the other night. Be very careful with any bubble hash made from her. If you make some, take it "Slow". This girl is a creeper and if you hit the bubble to hard from the start. Well, you better have your seat belt on. Going to be one wild and trippy ride . Nice up date, she's looking really good. Nice healthy color, filling in nicely and a nice fat strong stalk.
Great job and keep it up
BG

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
...excuse me while I kiss the sky.. :headbange
put some lights and ornaments on her and some presents underneath..Xmas comes early this year...she's one big Betty..love you long time.. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts