What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
packn2puff she hasnt been growing to much at the top but the bottom (wich i should ve taken pics of )is really taken off, i didnt top her i tink i might have to cut down a couple a trees let in more light
and the t-shirt i got at my headshop job .actually i dont have very many
t shirts that dont relate to weed in some way i got 2 ICMAG shirts
HEY HEY HEY GOLDDUSTWOMEN man she is growing greatand i been giving her some guano in liquid form i also have the powderized. and bob i still got him in a 5 gal bucket and he is a very stout individual, fed
BANGKOK BILL to the pigs they love cannabis plants

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
4 days ago betty came up to the middle of my bicep today she is even with the top of my shoulder . I'm 6"2

and heres a shot of betty's bottom :woohoo: :pointlaug

G

Looking good Chuck, lets hope that stem turn into a stump. Are you having any probems with her? I.E. Bugs, slugs, etc Don't know where your growing, south, north,. I'm guessing about 8-10' at her growth rate now, but that's not to say she won't push past that. I just hope she thickings up some on the stem part. Have you ran into any 10-11 leaf fan leaves yet? Well, nice to see the update and you should have some really nice smoke at the end of the summer. I'll make sure to get you some new seeds of other crosses i'll be working on once i'm back into the game. Your the only one i know of that has posted a outdoors thread on her. I think Ms.Gradt3ful has some clones outside, but i can't be for sure. Thanks again and she's looking really good. Hope the male pollen takes for you. Well, i'll check up alittle bit later on.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GOLDDUSTWOMEN thanx for stoppin BG

i been spraying organicide on her it say controls 25 pest and a couple diff molds
im growing in upstate NY the tru upstate not western ny some of the leaves are getting long and alota fingers i will take a closer pic next visit

G

Chuck,
Thats one helluva great lookin plant,christ it will be a ten footer at that rate!!!You gonna have a great fall,outstanding job,she looks real nice and theres still plenty o time :yoinks:

G

4 days ago betty came up to the middle of my bicep today she is even with the top of my shoulder . I'm 6"2
:chin: for some reason I expected you to be shorter... :chin:

:bigeye:

can't wait to see how she turns out!

ms.g :friends:

G

:laughing: I thought the SAME thing,I thought he was a forty something year old short balding guy :laughing:

G

no..nonono.... lol.... shorter.. not SHORT.. lol... 6'2 is quite tall....

How tall are you RED?... :smoke:

:bigeye:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
bounce baby, BOUNCE!

bounce baby, BOUNCE!

YEAH chuckie, betty be bouncin alright!
Question for the chuckster... considering your general location and the time it takes to flower the Thai, are you going to try to force it to flower early, or just going to let mama nature do her thang, and hope it finishes in time?

el cocinero muy curioso

G

LOL...I'm only messin with ya Chuck,But I really did picture you to be older or shorter or something, :bat: Christ ya look normal enuf :bat: :bat: Funny how ya kinda get an image in your head about folk online,Now I know....me I'm normal enuf too!!72 inches tall,My image of you Ms.G is a perfect southern woman in her mid 40's,but you see I'v been wrong already!!! :wave:

YES,George Costanza like!!!LOL

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high CC thank for stoping in ,im gonna let nature take its course and give it some help if need be put up a sun block or something
hey RED i knew ya'll were funnin me
and im bettin MS G is a hottie (its a compliment MR G dont come to NY and kill my OLD FAT BALD ass lol)

G

:bat: :chin: :dueling: :confused:
When your wife's a hottie, you get used to people complimenting her... :rolleyes:

chuckyoufarley said:
high CC thank for stoping in ,im gonna let nature take its course and give it some help if need be put up a sun block or something
hey RED i knew ya'll were funnin me
and im bettin MS G is a hottie (its a compliment MR G dont come to NY and kill my OLD FAT BALD ass lol)

G

O my gawd.... :rolleyes:

lol.. H3ad is so not the jealous type and i have been known to be a lil' flirty... but he also knows he has nothing to worry about, been married for nearly 10 years and he still melts my butter... something a lot of the gals out there may not know, is my H3ad is one fine ass dude... I ain't even lying... :D and I KNOW it!..

AnYwaY..:hijacked: let's get back to BETTY, shall we? :smoke:

G

Boy,Chucky a six footer and its only the middle of July,better start tying that bitch up,she gonna be one huuuuuge plant :yoinks: bob already dun his deed so there treating you nice and vice versa! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts