What's new

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Hey Krazy Cracker :biglaugh: I love it. 6' :yoinks: Better get out those treehouse plans...you're gonna be swimming in seeds..if that is the objective.. :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey RED i am gonna have to introduce her to a lil bondage NY style :jawdrop: tie her ass up and when she done trow her ass in da east river :joint: i hope she get budds big enough that i actually have to stake her
hey PACK i been studying them plans for a week now i think i can fit a jacuzzi
on the wrap around deck next to the greenhouse :chin: :yoinks:
and im only gonna pollenate a few branches for some beans it will be enough for now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well like i said before im 6'2 betty is about 4-5 inches taller then me know starting to fill out a lil more some of the leaves are huge ,not fat but alot of fingers and long

THANX AGAIN LEEROY

G

She is one bitchin plant man, cant believe she is taller than you already wooo

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
BRUDDA LEEROY tanks for stopping in on the lady in the woods she gonna be a monster, i hope she will get done in time might have ta try and force her

G

Dayum,
That is 1 beautiful plizzant Chizzuck!Over 6 already time to put the red ball in her mouth and tie her up!!Play gumby with her Chuck! :wave:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Unless I missed something and her being outdoors, in the ground...she's still veggin.. :yoinks:
Can't wait to see the flower stretch.. :lurk:
Yep! looks like there's gonna be room for that Jacuzzi..maybe in the east wing by the bowling alley :YaRight:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well shes a big bitch now ,she is about 10"to a foot taller than me now ,so right around 7 ' heres her top i had to reach up and pull her over

leaves are long and thin

and a shot of about her middle the stick is helping her stand straight

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

That is one big healthy girl you're raising chuck!

cook now taking guesses on the final height of Betty at the end of this season! The betting window is NOW OPEN! (no actual gambling or payouts to take place)
Chuck, you've got maybe another 3-4 weeks of veg time until she starts to flower?!?!? :confused: yeah, I'm thinkin 12 foot 3 inches. :yoinks:

(chuck contemplates this guess and starts painting a stepladder in camoflague colors to sneak into the woods later) :biglaugh:
Rock on outdoor chuckie!
cook

PS- By the time your betty is flowering, I'll be starting mine indoors.
cook stays tuned... :lurk:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY is right CC this tree is gonna suply me and my cuz's head for the winter i hope but if it dont then i still got the rest of the stuff i got growing indoors

G

My guess is 13 odd foot of grunt in that baby, she is looking fine chucky, i hope she yeilds nice and fat for you bro :joint:

G

WOW, Just got back online and can't believe how much she's grown since i've been out of town. She's going to be a monter for sure. Glad to see she's doing so well outside. She's going to yield you very well, as long as she can finish in time. Glad to seed my seeds doing well. Your doing a outstanding job Chuck. I knew she was going to do well, just got to give her some time. The buds are going to be big also. You should get alot of FOx tails towards the end of 12/12. The buds aren't tight and rock hard, but they aren't airy either. Great job
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GDW whats up mang nice to see ya well betty is liking the outdoors big tim she's about 8 feet tall now

im gonna start forcing betty's brother BANGKOK BOB and collect some magic dust for more magic beans :muahaha:

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
gonna be proping up the brancehs next trip out to see her .they are already saggin with no budds ,so i got to prop her up for my goodies to grow UP big and healthy and not along the ground from the weight of NUGGAGE

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i think betty might top out around 9 feet give or take it seems like she stopped growing up now she bushing out
shot of the bottom

mid to 3/4

top :yoinks:
:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts