What's new

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey PACKIN good ta have ya in the house checkin on my girl ,she so tall now i dont even have to bend over to look up her dress :yoinks:
she's getting to be a full figured lady VERY PRETTY
LEEROY what it is my aussie brudda,i couldnt have done it without ya :woohoo:

Last edited:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
SUPER NICE, chuck!

Here come the nugs!
It's only mid August, you'll be alright on finish time (cook keeps fingers crossed)
Still holdin my Bettys for the next round here after my current batch o couchlock.
rock on, brother farley.

Jenna

Wow! I am so amazed at the size of your plants.. they are kinda like mine.. just WAY WAY bigger. I have enough trouble keeping plants healthy in an indoor growing environment... i can't imagine having any success outdoors but you may it look easy!

Fantastic! :lurk:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
:woohoo: :woohoo: :yoinks:

high jenna thanx for stoppin to peek at betty and it is easy outdoor after all it is just a weed give it water it will grow

G

Holy smokes chuck, she is fuggin'nice n' bushy how much you reckon youl get from her? i reckon she is in flower too...the tops of her bud sites are that shape they go just before they pop :lurk: :canabis:

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
BG says by the size of her mabee 1-1 1/2 lb wish ya were here to share in it man i couldnt have done it without your generosity

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i had to bend BETTY over (oooooh) and try the bondage thing she was getting to big for her britches so i got out the ole twine and started tying her up (down actually)
she was towering over everything around her so hopefully when the farmer nextdoor
cuts his corn he dont have his head on a swivel looking into the trees where BETTY is
he might get hurt accidently unpurpose

Last edited:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Damn Chucky she is out of control.. :yoinks: ..when it comes time to take her, you won't be a grower anymore, but a lumberjack :biglaugh: ...she's a friggin beast... :wave:

G

WoW Chucky, You got a monster on your hands. Glad the girl is producing well for you. I got the chain saw if you got the tree :wink: Really, glad to see everything is coming together. Sorry to hear you had to pull the top down. I knew she was going to get hugh on you. Can't wait to see those buds getting fat on you. I should be around more, since i'm going to be in town more. Keep up the super job.
You know Who :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
:woohoo: looks like im gonna be needing that STIHL chainsaw ya got i'll get a shot of betty's 1 good legg this week when i visit her it's getting preety big around

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here ya go BG a shot of BETTY'S 1 good leg ,she's got a nice GAM eh

here she is bent over but ya cant tell

and heres BETTY'S brother BOB he's about 61/2 feet tall in a 5 gal bucket put
him in the garage out of the daylight trying to force him to throw some pollen to save for a branch on BETTY (a lil incest ya know )

G

Damn, that is just hugh. Your doing a awesome job with her. Watch out, she going to jump back on you. Even if you tire her down. She going to force her way up. Keep an eye on her. Man, i can't wait till about Oct. Your going to have one hugh harvest on your hands. Keep up the great work and lets hope Bob throws some pollen for some seeds. If not, I'll have a full stock by end of next summer for everyone. Plus, new crosses to add to the list. Awesome job
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
SUP BG thnax for peepin betty im hoping to have a big harvest just for thge winter sop i can fine tune a hydro system trying to figureout witch 1 to use i alredy have a E&F 3'x3' table havent used it once and all the gear is there .we will see

Latest posts

Latest posts