What's new

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
betty is fugin HUGE the person standing there looking upward is 6'1 and betty is tied over and she still towers over him and she is almost as wide she is really putting out the hairs now i wish i had a better cam or a big mag .glass for some closer bud site shots ,this baby is gonna YEILD

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

LOLLLLLLOLLLL, I told you so. I'm so happy for you and you deserve her and her harvest. Super job, I knew she was going to do very well in your hands. She seems to really love her grow site. How are the bud sites looking now. What do you think on harvest time? Think she will finish for your area? I'm guessing Oct, sometime at the end. She might even go Nov also. Don't know if you get snow or freezing around that time, but i'd like to see her go as long as possible. Would love to see you get her full gorly. Super Perfect Job.
Take care,

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey GDW im hoping to go til end of october but sometimes it snows for halloween but i'll bag her to keep the frost and snow off her till she done ,i have giant clear bags that we put couches in , i could use to put over her mabee we will see as far as harvest amount :yoinks: i have only grown outdoors once and it was skimpy so i have no idea but i know it will be alot
:woohoo: :woohoo: and it's all for me and my cuz we dont sell any
it keeps us from havin to deal with sleazebags ,and besides that
I GROW THE BEST CANNABIS THAT I HAVE EVER SMOKED no street shit for me .only had to buy something about 8 times in the last 2 yrs and then it was a lil bit when i was in between harvest

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
chuckyoufarley said:
it keeps us from havin to deal with sleazebags ,and besides that
I GROW THE BEST CANNABIS THAT I HAVE EVER SMOKED no street shit for me .
AMEN brother.
I'm still working on the total self sufficiency. Right now only partially self sufficient. But it's comin!
Chucky, man...I hope ya get yourself exactly ONE SHITLOAD of beautiful perfect buds. You deserve it, man. Keep up the good work on Betty. Oh, have you pollinated her from Bob yet, or ya gonna wait a bit?
What's happenin JD2005!??!?! :wave: Hope all is well, buddy :D
cc

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
JD2005 what it is bro glad ya stopped to sehe the lady ,shes a biggin eh
LARGE MARGE BIGGER THEN A BARGE
COOKED COOK thanx for the kind words and ive been waitin on BOB to throw some dust so i can freeze it till near the end of the season ,let betty put on some bud weight before i slap that ass with some pollen justa couple of the lower branches

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
What a beast she is Chuck...Your bowls will runneth over from her yield me thinks.. :biglaugh:
I think when weed moves around from container to container..smashed bags and buds maybe ..all that handling has to lessen the end result..
Cut..hang..and cure is all the self provider needs to do..more trichs stay in tact..and better quality, by providing for the plant properly.. :2cents:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow she is massive, not only a crazy yield to be had but some real nice trim for bubble too. Cant wait to see how she finishes.
Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
PACKN2PUFF nice of ya to stop in and peep BETTY all that handleling like you said smashed bags of buds it ends up like what we call (beasters) looks pretty get a buzz the 1st time ya smoke it and then nothing from the rest of the bag its like they ran it through the bubble bags just to knock off the trichs on the outside of the bud without breaking it up (like a quick ice water wash )and they keep the hash give up the trichless nugs
TRUECANNABLISS thanx for stoppin in i cant wait to try the bubble from this monster BG says BE CAREFULL with BETTY'S BUBBLE

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres bettys leg

hers a lower bud site that has some color to it

heres a top i climbed on a wood pile and bent this top over to get a pic of it

and heres her lower half to mid

G

Looking good Chucky. That girl is really preforming for you. Is that a purple top i see? Your the first one to really post any outdoor pictures of these genes. Boyz on Maui don't like using camera's, but heard they are loving this plant. Now if i can get back in action and get these seeds out to everyone. I'd be a very happy man, but your thread is keeping me very happy. Seeing Betty doing so well out side is just so awesome. From what i've heard, she's growing pass 15 feet at different location in Hawaii. Can't wait to see those buds getting denser and maybe even more purple color to them. Any way,great job and looking forward to more pictures and updates.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high GDW it seems whatever i grow in that spot turns purple i grew an LSD 2 yrs ago it turned purple betty has some purple hilghts so far and this lifesaver bush is about 6-8 feet from betty and shes purple as well weird huh

and some clones i took off betty 11/2months ago took a very long time to root bout 1 month doing the water cloning going 12/12 indoor in 2 weeks

G

Wild, As for the cloning. I used Clonex with the parent plants used in these seeds. They would root in 5-7 days in rapid rooters with a dip in clonex. Also roots in about 5 days in a home made Ez-Cloner. Do you think she's going to finish? I hope she finishes before snow.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran

and a lower branch with the beginings of some nuggs

she's been flowering about 3 1/2 weeks i hope she packs it on quick so we can finish her and tonight they are giving frost advisiories for the county i live in but it scattered in the valley's mostly (the frost that is )

G

That girl keeps getting bigger by the day. WoW, frost already. I'll be preying for Betty to finish up on time. It's going to be a close one for sure, but if you keep a close eye on the weather. She should be able to finish up or come damn close to it. Chuck, could you go over the soil and hole info again for me? How deep and wide did you dig the hole and what did you add to the soil or did you totally replace it? Thanks for the nice pictures and updates. Keep up the super job and take care of that girl. Oh, by the way. See, your bidding on the very last pack of seeds availible to anyone till next year. It's for a good cause and you can bet that pack is going to get ran up at the end. Thanks again and take care
Later

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
highya GDW the hole was about 2ft deep and a lil bigger around then a 5 gal bucket and the soil was wal-mart soil with blood & bone meal and some worm casting and pelletize bat guano and now when my cuz thinks about it he mixes a batch of liquid guano for flower (also have some for veg) prolly twice a week

G

Chucky :wave:
Betcha I'm one of them low lieing cold fuckin spots tonite,I got luck like that LOL,betty lookin large and luverly Brother! :sasmokin:

G

WOW, that hole wasn't to deep and she turn out pretty dam nice. I wonder how big she would have gotten with a larger hole. SHIT, she was already reaching for the sky, before you grabbed her top and tired her down. I'm guess 18 feet total on yours. That's a nice mix of soil you got there. I'd say a perfect mix for her. From the pictures, i don't see any problems with a lack of Nutz or burn on her. Super job
Take care

G

chucky ill be sending vibes for her to beat the weather too, i hope she rippens up nice for ya bro :joint:
She is looking beaut! check those sativa edges on the leaves in that purple bud pic it looks great :canabis:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts