What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

G

Whoa.... chuck.... can we say reach for the sky?... wow.. she is stretching alright...

Looking good Bud :D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high ms G thanx for peekin at betty beautiful isn't she i just know it is gonna be like old school choc thai MMMMMMMMMMMM :woohoo: :joint:

G

Chuck
She is going to get friggn huge.. GET? Hey How tall is she now? 10" in 4 days
what are you putting in your nute mix? WOW.. Bob has no idere he will be doin the arkansas thing soon.. your going to hear when they get together..Your not my sister your not my sister.. :pointlaug :yoinks: ..
Anyhow they look good chuck.. Ill be back..peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... Now in 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Turkey............ mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Gorgeous gals Chuck, there really started to spread there feet now.

take care,

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey peeps thanx for stopping in to check on betty .i went to see her today and she is growing like a weed DOH ,shes prolly 4.5 feet tall now she goona be a monster i think

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
:listen2: You're makin me jealous Chuck..I want a Thai tree in my yard...I miss the taste of Thai so much. Maybe some sort of Thai soon...I'm liking Zepplinhood's Coco Thai..and I like your Betty...even if she Bangkok with Bob and Bill. :bigeye:

G

Hey Chuck, glad those seeds are turning out so well for you. Your in for a threat in a few months. Sounds like the both of them are growing very well. I'm guessing they sould be about 8-10 feet. It all depends on how deep the hole you dug for them. Don't be surprise if she reaches 12-15 feet. They have been known to do that, but i'd guess about 10 feet. It does sound like you got a winner and she is stretching to the sky on you. Glad, your happy with the out come so far. I see from the pictures, that those leaves are start to spread out on you. Watch out for those 11-12 leaf fan blades. They are very pretty on them. Well, glad to see my seeds are doing so well and members are happy with them. Glad your going to be making seeds also. It nice to seed they will be spread around to other members, since i can't make any right now. I'll have all my seeds in stock sometime next years for other members to buy on seedbay and some very nice other crosses to go with them. Spread those seeds are so we can keep this Thai around for others to grow. Take care all and have a super 4th of July.
Later,
BG

G

Hey Chuck, glad those seeds are turning out so well for you. Your in for a threat in a few months. Sounds like the both of them are growing very well.

OK, Goat... I admit the Bettys are some Excellent Smoke :wink:... but I wouldn't call them a threat :biglaugh:...

:sasmokin: I did enjoy growing them though... :D

H3:DD

Funny how a small typo changes the whole meaning...

PS... the betty I have outside is gonna be a monster...
And, nice grow Chucky, as usual...

G

Sorry, Guess i misspelled that. What i meant to say, is your going to have some very nice smoke on your hands. It's some Excellent Smoke like Grat3ful has said. Sorry, again on the spelling or meaning. Not trying to mislead anyone. You'll be very happy with it. Can't wait to see all these mosters outside. Going to be some nice pictures for sure. Take care all
BG

G

And IT is definately a TREAT... lol
It was just hard to imagine chucky threatened by a plant...
lmao

G

Grat3fulH3ad said:
And IT is definately a TREAT... lol
It was just hard to imagine chucky threatened by a plant...
lmao

Thanks, Just very tired from a 23 hour drive from Canada. Just got home last night and i'm super tired. It's nice to see these seeds being gone out. It was a TREAT growing out the parents and making these seeds. Glad i still have the parents in a save place for future seeds and crossing. I'm also very happy to see these plants grown outside also. Thanks for the spelling correction and thanks for all the update. Grat3ful, love to see pictures of your outside and i'm sure others would also. Take care everyone and happy 4th of july
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
packn2puff dont be jealeous you can come and play in my thai tree anytime :joint:
sup Jenna she is reaching for the sky .BETTY and BOB were born 4/20/05

JetUsUpthanx for stooping by and looking at BETTY
GoldDustWomen always a pleasure to have you stop by and let me know how im doing with 1 of yer babies she is a treat to grow just giving some guano in the dirt around the plant when watering other than that its the big halide in the sky doing all the work
Grat3fulH3ad i actully had been threatened by a plant (or a piece of 1 )
,it was the go get me a switch to swat you with boy :bat: :bat: :pointlaug

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i took a lil pollen that BANGKOK BOB dropped and did the deed to a couple bud sites on me amnesia 99 so i hope she liked a lil fondling by a big strong THAI man

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Nice tee shirt...start working on those tree house plans...she's gonna be a beast! She looks to be @ 4'2" (1.3M) tall in that pic. :yoinks:
Bob looks like he just got laid. :biglaugh:

G

WoW, those got to be the best outside pictures yet. Love the picture of you next to Betty scaling her. I also like the T-shirt to. That girl is growing very fast from the pictures your posting. How fast is she up to now? You said something like 4" per a day or so? Glad she is turing out well for you. Your going to have a very nice harvest. She's worth the wait in flower time. Nice show and super job. So, Bob got him some. Nice :)
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts