What's new

Mr. Soul Bringing back Brothers Grimm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoCoSativas

I think this link reflects the old Bros Grimm menu pretty accurately.

http://www.marijuanagenetics.com/brothersgrimm.html

I'm far to young to have grown your stock but have always wanted to. 5 hats dope you are coming back I was recently lamenting how lame it was the only way to try your gear is reproductions and crosses these days and recently passed on some reproductions offered in a trade deal.

Thanks for coming back man I can't wait to buy some of your beans. I hope they are easily available I don't like it when breeders only sell one place unless it's their own shop I get that. I don't like buying from certain resellers...

Anyway I'm stoked can't wait. I love classics.

SpaceBros.

Silly question but I don't suppose you've grown out any of the other C99's based off your original lines?

Female seeds
http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/female-c99-feminised-seeds-2946

Mosca
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=151147

If so how do they compare and what's your view on these companies continuing to sell C99 now that you're back?

Also do you have any C99/Princess lab results you're comfortable sharing? I bet it's a CBC rich strain :) And what component (cannabinoid, terpene, flavenoid etc) do you believe is responsible for Princess's intense high?

Thanks

SB

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Thanks dude - I look forward to meeting the whole community, especially those around where I'll be living in Colorado. Plan to re-create the Bros Grimm Seed Co. - legally this time.

Whattup Soul! Good to see you back. We are already on IG together. LOTNugZ here.. see you in CO soon hopefully! We must sesh and talk photography. I check out your IG daily for those shots. Inspiring.

Peace!
Xray

livinglight

PRINCESS88?

PRINCESS88?

Mr. Soul first i must say i sure hope this is you, i have two questions i will ask in a more private way. then i will give the rest of us who are like "this is as big as elvis and 2pac are coming to your local fair". i am serious if this is you the whole world will be blessed with ...... i cant even find the words that adequately describe the treasure trove of genetic anomalies Mr. Soul's genetics hold. this IS the most profound cannabis related new since Colorado Washington and Oregon. i have to admit that for me personally and about 20 very close friends and then there trusted folks spread all over the west coast are still speaking about it as the best and most amazing ever!!! EVER!!! still after 19 yeas of dispensaries top shelf's we all say "still isn't PRINCESS. i call dibs on claiming to have made this happen by concisely manifesting this into reality, you are all welcome. well ok my question will it ever be possible to get some PRINCESS88 seeds??? i cant believe this!!!

livinglight

Ok everybody i can without a doubt 100% sure say this is the one and only, i can't believe this s*** MR SOUL of CINDERELLA99 creation.

While i never got c99 directly from him i did get p88. from this i got two dastinct phenoes, pineapple and rotten meat. they both had their strengths. at the same time i got some stuff from a guy on a old hippie community. i was told by say at the time a 35 ish years old guy these seeds where frome Egypt and turned pink and purple. so i crossed that with p88 dna. i took p88 females and the pink i called grass valley females and used an amazing very early resanous and pineapply male. i worked for about 10 years with that stuff on small safe endeavors and it is still the best stuff i and all who are close to me have ever had!

i sucome to the demands of life, got edgamucated and manifested a real job. lost all of my dna. and now when there is a glimmer of real hope MR SOUL comes back and completely proves we are what we THINK. thanks MR SOUL.

i believe without a doubt you who you say you are. the question now is did you ceep viable original stock? if you did sing me up now. i want number one p88 and everything else. even if i have to wait to pop. i have since learned a lot about storage.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Denver Airport

Denver Airport

Hey if you're in CO, look for me on the Adam Dunn Show this Wednesday the 21st. I'll be hanging out with the guys in the studio. And thanks for the compliments on my photography... stay tuned for much more.

Hopefully we will get to see some pro shots of the creepy CO airport photos.

But here is something to look at in the meantime.
I heard there are lots of other creepy things there but I had a very limited time at the airport.

I will be back there in a few months.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

Hey if you're in CO, look for me on the Adam Dunn Show this Wednesday the 21st. I'll be hanging out with the guys in the studio. And thanks for the compliments on my photography... stay tuned for much more.

Nice!

waveguide

Veteran
kannabia's "hobbit" auto lists "ginger ale" and "cinderella88" as progenitors.. now i know what that was about.. :tiphat:

DIA. when that man made apocalypse hits it will be left standing.

sure is, "armageddon is in effect go get a late pass"

attachment.php

Attachments

• wpslavery.jpg
    wpslavery.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 23

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes, it's true, it's really me... MrSoul & yes, I'm in the process of moving to Colorado to resurrect Bros Grimm Seed Co. After more than 10 years of sitting on the sidelines waiting for legalization & I've seen enough to be comfortable that it's TIME NOW. I just registered on this forum & will do my best to answer questions.

Thanks to the whole community for the warm welcomes that I've received since people have heard the news!! My IG account has been "blowing up" since I called in & announced my intentions on the Adam Dunn show. BTW, I'm going to be their IN STUDIO guest on Wednesday the 21st - so tune in to hear even more details.

Let me make it perfectly clear - I have all the original genetics (seeds and clones) so I'll be re-releasing THE REAL Cinderella 99 and all the other classic strains that I created.

First off thank you for your return. I have been posting recently in hopes of finding the original lines. If it truly is you. Then only time can tell.

No offense but how are we to know if this individual truely is the original Mr. Soul and not just someone trying to rip off the original like so many already have tried??

Dont get me wrong here. You all can see my posts from nuggs c99 as recent as 10/9 from my ongoing search for the real deal. I have posted many times about the originals and how they were far better than what is currently available having run many packs from HS back in the OG days.

I mean before this happend I figured someone would create a mr soul user at somepoint and try to go at it but until there is real evidence ie a real release with testing I am forced into doubt.

I am certain if you truely are MR. SOUL that we shall soon see first hand accounts of these historical genetics before our very eyes. I am sure hoping for it to be true.

1st in line for Cinderella 99
apollo 11
and thunderfuck

SourDank

Veteran
Of course some people will doubt you mr.soul, sometimes you can't help it with how shady this industry can be. But I'll be the first to show some fresh C99 and A11 when you are ready to let us have a shot!! Best news ever my friend :)

smile

Sugar Blossoms

Sugar Blossoms

Hope Sugar Blossoms will be making a comeback.

Underrated Grimm strain with some real gems to be found in the line.

livinglight

I am not going to take away from the known merit of ascribing mathematical principles to breeding. this is inherent in large mass production breeding techniques. I have found that the gems lie hidden in the mutations that are by nature different than all the rest, most of the time well hidden and much more random.

I got P88 seeds from MR SOUL back in 97 ish. what I germinated and then continued to work with for the next 10 years was different than anything before or since. even the four different c99 variants I have since tried. in my opinion joey weed seed had the closest to what I had in regards to the effect alone. but still wasn’t princess. the closest I have ever seen and yet an immeasurable distance away.

everybody has heard of those silly urban legends. well ,this stuff that I got from MR SOUL was just that. it produced an experience provoking a need to ask what the F*** was that? that was F****** amazing, dare I say life changing, these are the very things that make legends.

if he still has those seeds that expressed the same genetic drift that I saw then, well first and foremost, even before I buy my 2016 wrx sti I will put money away for P88 , followed by , the tree sisters, Apollo 13, Ice Princess, Matanuska Thunder F***, Sweet Skunk, California Indica, and Green Giant. guaronteeed. I will never let this line of cannabis dna slip through my fingers again. I also pledge not to be so stingy with it again. I might still have it if I would have shared it. live and learn.

so after I asked three secret questions, that only the guy who sent me that package back in 97 ish would be able to answer. he answered all three 100% correctly. it is true time will tell.

luckily for me I just woke up to the fact that I AM in HEAVEN and not in hell!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

ok its been verified its mr soul so no one else second guess him , otherwise be another great breeder that doesn't have time for this forum .......only thing i,m wondering whats the turn around on his gear? obviously be some time yet. mr soul ?? any idea,s

i certainly do not doubt he has his breeding stock , its what breeders do . no matter what they would hold there lines . especially something of this commodity .

Last edited:

livinglight

sorry for my long winded rants. this is the most exciting news to happen to my forth favorite thing in creation in a while as I don’t live in one of the recreational states yet.

I truly think we should second, third and forth question MR SOUL and all of the rest of us. this is what will drive our community the world wide cannabis community to hold itself accountable. this is what we all want.

the first thing we want is the very best possible cannabinoids, the whole range of them, in there most organic, readily available, terpenoid rich expressions. (to name what I think this will be ultimately is rosin tech perfected, thank you Soil Grown). and we want this for the rest of all of humanities existence in the physical form ie. ∞. we want this all if not for free, then at the very cheapest price possible. if we are leaving prohibition laws behind than we must also lose the concept of grow the most in weight as possible as fast as possible. sacrificing the full potential of what cannabis was intended for.

we now need to focus on thc/cbd ratios, resin production containing those cannabinoids and retention of those all-important modulating terpenoids. from strains that stand out and are amazing mutations. MR SOUL out on the loose again only means one thing those who KNOW what is held in these mutations will be able to build on a foundation of the HOLEY GRAIL, the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE/LIFE, the FOUNTAIN of YOUTH. (that was fun to write)

I just want to validate the fun personal experience of finding a long lost guru. back from a long and necessary journey. surly ready to release secrets. for 20 some odd years I have always been a lurker even back on overgrow. I just need to read the message boards and it was a lot more safe. I think I asked two questions on overgrow, that eventually lead to P88 seeds in my hand. all these words only reflect the unadulterated excitement I feel.

WINTER IS CUMMING AND SO IS CINDERELLA!!!

SpaceBros.

I am not going to take away from the known merit of ascribing mathematical principles to breeding. this is inherent in large mass production breeding techniques. I have found that the gems lie hidden in the mutations that are by nature different than all the rest, most of the time well hidden and much more random.

I got P88 seeds from MR SOUL back in 97 ish. what I germinated and then continued to work with for the next 10 years was different than anything before or since. even the four different c99 variants I have since tried. in my opinion joey weed seed had the closest to what I had in regards to the effect alone. but still wasn’t princess. the closest I have ever seen and yet an immeasurable distance away.

everybody has heard of those silly urban legends. well ,this stuff that I got from MR SOUL was just that. it produced an experience provoking a need to ask what the F*** was that? that was F****** amazing, dare I say life changing, these are the very things that make legends.

if he still has those seeds that expressed the same genetic drift that I saw then, well first and foremost, even before I buy my 2016 wrx sti I will put money away for P88 , followed by , the tree sisters, Apollo 13, Ice Princess, Matanuska Thunder F***, Sweet Skunk, California Indica, and Green Giant. guaronteeed. I will never let this line of cannabis dna slip through my fingers again. I also pledge not to be so stingy with it again. I might still have it if I would have shared it. live and learn.

so after I asked three secret questions, that only the guy who sent me that package back in 97 ish would be able to answer. he answered all three 100% correctly. it is true time will tell.

luckily for me I just woke up to the fact that I AM in HEAVEN and not in hell!

I'm always looking for something new and different and profound in terms of effect. I've never tried C-99 but always wanted to but am playing with land-races so don't have much time for others these days. Good luck with finding your grail. I hope it's the same if not better than you remembered :)

I'm sure everyone's going to be hoarding these genetics this time around so they don't ever get lost again. Just look at the number of "real deal C-99" or "best C-99" threads out there!

waveguide

Veteran
if you love the dude so much, please stop oozing cheap ass HYPE all over this shit.

edit my bad, i guess that's what ppl come here to read here anyway. i'll bring lotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts