What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Soul Bringing back Brothers Grimm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtntrogger

Veteran
If it was the site that axed him I'm sad..

If its him that left, well not a good impression left there dude, he had 33 post, 17 more and he's there. I had 17 questions, at least.

As for retro and 90's....isn't that what folks are looking for pre 98 bubba, pre 2000 Kali mist and sensi star. Doesn't everyone miss the real Cinderella 99? Jericho, I guess you are just happy with all the new no high poly hybrids. To each their own.

I for one will be purchasing the genetics. But it would a been a lot cooler if Mr. Soul had stuck around and become a pillar of our community. He had a golden opportunity here. Just mention of his seeds resulted in five pages of excitement in only a few days. Had he answered questions and maybe posted some pics, he would of sold anything he made for years to come.

Yada yada

Right on Lester, I agree with you, Not sure what these other dudes are talking about, perhaps taking things out of context...like when soul hadnt yet realized you cant do pm's here til 50 posts, and posted a WTF? probably more of a question than anythiing else, however sensitive folks like to overread a comment or 2 and take it as a personal / ego comment. I do wonder if it was the "mods" or he found out he did not like something here ? Either way , yes .many of us are interested in his strains, since they are building blocks for many, many current and not yet created lines. I hope people like jericho and others keep up that mentality and spread it around, less people jumping on the band wagon the better, Probably would rather grow some watered down herm shit like GSC !

mtntrogger

Veteran
The New (old) Messiah of seeds. Love it. It wasn't long ago when Nevil was the New (old) Messiah of seeds....and next?

...in a few more years Rez will come back to take the crown. The soap opera goes into another decade.

Rez ! seriously ! maybe a crown of bullets! You know he has a # on his head righ ?. .. After rolling on Gypsy I doubt he will resurface anytime soon ! You all probably think that skinny crackhead is a better breeder than Soul who is an engineer (no not on the trains kids !)...and never claimed anything. I did read EVERY post that Soul made here... You guys talking about him having an ego have your heads up your asses.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I don't have a thread because I'm not an attention whore like you.

Since when is having a thread a definition of greatness? What's next you gonna want to bust out a ruler?

You don't have a thread because you are not an attention whore? That's the reason?...please. And who is defining greatness?

Threads are about credibility when you start running your mouth. Nothing to do with greatness or lack there of. It's kind of what the IC forums are all about....but you missed that along the way to commenting on everything and nothing at all.

Your time spent on me....is funny.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Rez ! seriously ! maybe a crown of bullets! You know he has a # on his head righ ?. .. After rolling on Gypsy I doubt he will resurface anytime soon ! You all probably think that skinny crackhead is a better breeder than Soul who is an engineer (no not on the trains kids !)...and never claimed anything. I did read EVERY post that Soul made here... You guys talking about him having an ego have your heads up your asses.

You have missed the point....

mtntrogger

Veteran
You have missed the point....

:laughing: Sure did... and the point of you on this thread if you dont support Mr. Soul, why waste your time.... "Oh yeah that guys a "retro" douche , ....why dont I go talk shit about him on a thread of his supporters" Brilliant , and well spent time sir. PLEASE Proceed :)

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Threads are about credibility when you start running your mouth.

You've been living in Internet land too long it's time to come back to reality. Myself I've been here since 2007 i've had a thread or 2 over the years. As for nowadays I prefer to just blend in. This is now just getting rediculous I'm gonna let this sleeping dog lay as I'd like to see soul come back and resume his business peacefully.

TedNugget

I, for one, am truly bummed if Mr. Soul is gone for good... (not that we still won't be able to eventually try his genetics again though).

His were the best seeds I've ever had the pleasure to grow. Not every strain he had was great, but it was very easy overall to find some pretty special plants (and none of them went hermie either). I had absolutely amazing keeper moms of c99, a11, dtc99, ice princess. But unfortunately sh*t happened and I lost them while on hiatus.
And my homemade seeds of his lines must not have been stored properly because I wasn't able to get any to pop (and this was years ago).

I haven't been very lucky with new seed orders. I've found a couple of keepers but nothing super amazing or anything.

In the mean time, if anyone can point me in the direction of another breeder who does real work and produces such gems, I'm all ears! I'd love to try them!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow Jericho, you sure are caught up in yourself. Remember you are the one who came in here talking suit bro. We were having a nice conversation until you showed up with the gloom. Why not just go back to your threads then? Where you are all greatness and what not. If you can't see the value in original Bros Grimm genetics, fine, that's cool, just why bother being a tard? That's the issue with the site these days, people showing up and being a twat for no reason. Fuck sake aren't we all on the same team??

Back on topic, hopefully I can make it to the cup and get some of these genetics. And hopefully Soul will come back and give this another shot!

dannykarey

Just ignore Jericho, dude has some attention-seeking issues Lol!

Im with you Lester, hopefully Soul hasn't been to discouraged by over-zealous mods and comes back to give us the low-down.

Ive been a member of this site since it started, they do some awfully odd things sometimes....... hopefully it all works out!

Danny

Vital

A perfect example of how amazing his genetics are is when Dutchgrown burst onto the scene and was an over night success using his C99 and other strains. I think she showed up around 2006 or 2007 and her crosses were killer thanks to Mr Soul, the relic LOL. Move along Jericho, you're clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts