What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Soul Bringing back Brothers Grimm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Very exciting news indeed! Finally would be time to give up trying to find the real cindy. She is coming back from the dead folks! Love it!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
He was asked if the princess clone will be crossed with any other clone onlys to create feminized hybrids. He said he is not really into fems and will be working on a few new things as well as recreating the classics.

superjoint

my rosetta stone still kicks everyones ass
stink ass Parmesan cheese puke berry and pure chessey gross in the jar
stoney as it gets resin so much resin

MR_Falcon

Veteran
that is very cool news... I am excited for a re-introduction of some proven classics into the current seed market. welcome & good luck w/ your future endeavors!:tiphat::tiphat:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
This is SUCH welcomed news!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to start setting aside stacks to buy up everything you re-release.
even some new shit.
this is like xmas come early, i haven't been this excited in awhile about a breeder.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

welcome mr soul, you will be providing the market with much relief , there has been countless threads of people looking for the real c99 among others. it good good for people to be able to get the real deal and buy with confidence .

thanks heaps ,

C

Cinderella Man

Welcome back MrSoul... grew out your original C99's back in the day, looking forward to some fresh stock!!!

gh0stm0de

c99 was to be first seed i copped, but HS went down just as I was preparing to send in the order.. seems like 2 lifetimes ago now.. in case it isnt clear MrSoul, your presence has been sorely missed.

Make sure to put out some shirts too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts