What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

F

feral

Your more apt to find what you want in a predominantly or pure sativa.
It's not so much which one but when it's pulled and how it's cured.
Pull that sativa when you have clear/cloudy trichs with NO amber and keep the curing to a minimum. The longer you wait to pull or longer you cure, the more mellow they become.

But also remember what will set's me off may not set you off. Everybody's body is wired differently.

Edit: You might also want to clean your system out by not smoking for at a minimum a week, but I would go 2 at least. Fast for a day and drink lot's of juice esp. cranberry. If you toke on a regular basis esp. if it's got indica in it, you want that out of your system to fully enjoy a rushing sativa.
As a 'ol timer on here said once.....sativa's are for smoking, indica's for making hash.

Aurora

Yeah, I grew some wicked bagseed colombian back in 2000. It had a strong orange smell, and it was not too resinous. I call it "H.P Lovecraft's weed", cause it induced me a profound cosmic horror. Under her influence, I was capable to see certain hidden things in the universe, the kind of things that should remain hidden (for your's mental health's sake). And people looked like some kind of weird monsters to me, like aliens, an evil kind of wicked alien.
Maybe I am a little susceptible?

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Yeah, I grew some wicked bagseed colombian back in 2000. It had a strong orange smell, and it was not too resinous. I call it "H.P Lovecraft's weed", cause it induced me a profound cosmic horror. Under her influence, I was capable to see certain hidden things in the universe, the kind of things that should remain hidden (for your's mental health's sake). And people looked like some kind of weird monsters to me, like aliens, an evil kind of wicked alien.

No cannabis has ever made hallucinate like that, you sure it was just weed in it? :comfort:

DankSide

Some Cindy 99 pulled too early will rip your head off with it's racy intense anxiety effects

A strain called "Jacks Cleaner" is almost not even smokable it's so intense and anxiety ridden

An early pull of cindy seems to hit you over the head with paranoia. Had some cindy dominant swt99 give a few people some serious anxiety for no reason.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran

This ^ is fucking wonderful! I almost pissed myself...

I have a Flo F2...very little trichomes...but my God it rips your fucking head off and pea shoots balls of crack down your gullet!

!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or find a better flo for that matter ;)

Mine is Sweet Haze from DNA, my heart would pound, like outta my chest, I kept thinking I should tear all my rooms down because I got super hearing and I swore every policeman and firetruck was running hot pass my house.....I love haze and normally I'm not the paranoid type, I've had Dalat and that was minor league paranoia, but Sweet Haze seriously made me think about sterilizing ever single room, thank Jah I had some Yumbolt 47, it counteracted my paranoia and it snapped me back into reality. I was 20 minutes away from tearing down 5400 watts....that would've sucked.
Uncomfortable paranoia. I let it go...I just didn't need a scary buzz.

K

kannubis

edibles with high amounts of sativa dom extract will give you an experience you won't really want to have again unless you are similar to me

make some strong cannabutter and eat a tablespoon worth, then dilute it to half strength to cook with so its not a waste of the batch if the experience is not wanted again

I had a big brownie made with Butter and Sour P hash, I slept on my kitchen floor for 20 hours. Not a Typo, to confirm I said 20 hours face down fucked up.

T

the_coota

some early LUI gets me wiggin pretty hard

Imho, a genetic predisposition to wig out and u can trip pretty hard on most weed/substances

B

Buffoonman

UK Cheese makes me very edgey especially the first couple of weeks after harvest.

igrowone

Veteran
actually, i had heard immature skunk#1 is very edgy, saw all kinds of reports of how it drive you a bit whacked when picked 'green'

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Ugh...Dutch Passion's Power Plant. Hate that shit.... I would smoke it while I was trimming in a large grow op and would always think a swat team was coming through the door when I heard noises. Made my heart pound.....hated it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pretty sure there are other factors that come into play here not just the type of weed. your age and tolerance is a big deal a good flush. When I was young I could smoke anything never had a bad paranoid type of high. Now that I'm in my 40"s I have had these types of highs a few times. Any weed that is picked to early can induce paranoia. I always check my tric's they must be 100% milky before I will even consider harvesting. I usually have a 75% milky 25% amber to be safe.

S

snoopytime

Also, I am PRETTY sure 'how many times you took acid' is part of the equation too. After you've seen houses melt two or three hundred times, bong hits can trigger after shocks in my opinion.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Sativas along with a bad set and setting induce paranoia and anxiety, especially in people prone to it.

K

kannubis

Also, I am PRETTY sure 'how many times you took acid' is part of the equation too. After you've seen houses melt two or three hundred times, bong hits can trigger after shocks in my opinion.

I don't believe that being a veteran of the psychic wars raises one's probability of having a bad herb experience. It has never had that kind of effect on me, but that could just be me.