What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Everybody looks for the good mood/fun weed, but I look for those strains that really makes you fucked up to the point you won't feel good. Anxiety, paranoia, irrational fears, feeling small in this universe etc.

I have yet not encountered such stuff.

No wonder you think you want it, you've never been in the hot seat!

I'm familiar with that feeling of thinking it sounds like some crazy fun... that was before I actually ended up in the midst of such mentally troubling experiences. It's not like watching a scary movie where you are outside the screen and can shut the movie off when things get scary.

I am not discouraging you from exploring, but do be careful. You might want to start with one small hit to get a taste of the feeling before you decide to take hugeass bonghits and go way down the rabbit hole.

D

deathtosoapbar

sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk#1 can be a very intense racy paranoid high if took too early, it is great stuff though but if i hadnt grown it myself i would of thought it was dipped in speed its that racy. Also a nevilles haze x durban poison cross i sometimes smoke is very uncomfortable.

xcrispi

M.O.D - Menage A Trois
Freebies i got once - got a pheno that was gold n purple , shit had me peekin out the windows like a crackhead .
Crispi

Apollonia

I've found that the 'grapefruit' phenotype of Cinderella 99 is quite racy & can not be a pleasant experience for some, even many smokers. However I've found the 'pineapple' pheno to be a very different experience. It's like a haze high. Very happy, none of the quick heartbeats and/or possible paranoid with it's racier sister 'grapefruit.' Just thought I'd add this in case anyone still wanted to give Cindy a try. For a safer bet, her son Apollo 11 delivers the sativa fun with the safety of a happy stone.

It's strange, but lately I've heard quite a few reports of paranoia from friends who got a hold of what I would consider mid-grade, not very well cared for weed. I don't think much if any attention was paid to when the plants were yanked which of course greatly effects the high... That's the stuff that really 'brought the pain.' But the good stuff, the lovingly cared for, expertly harvested stuff made with love - even when it was the racier strains - for some reason did not cause the paranoia. I can't say exactly why this seems to be the case, but it happened so frequently I took notice. Perhaps it largely comes down to window of harvest after all.

My two cents.

mintz

NOTE: Be sure to have some Sweet Tooth or Blueberry standing by to counteract the effects of smoking any of this wacked out paranoid anxiety ridden crap not sure who in their right minds would even want to feel such things! :crazy:
i agree with this fella,sounds like you should smoke crack with a touch of heroin,might get that high your lookin for:wave:

igrowone

Veteran
i like this thread, not for wanting this, but what to avoid
found it interesting that some found strawberry cough a bit noid, i've seen that in a few other threads
i think i will cross that off my list

Kaneh

I have to disagree about C99, for me it was super good happy high! :D Very strong and energetic but zero anxiety.
Somebody mentioned also PPP, I think it's also very mellow but energetic high, bit like having half bottle of red wine, good for social things...

BUT, I got anxiety from Satori, which is supposed to be exact opposite... Go figure...

Why the fuck would someone want to feel paranoid? You can have my anxiety disorder, I don't want it anymore.

...Guess it's safer to tweak on weed.

igrowone

Veteran
ty.
Somebody mentioned also PPP, I think it's also very mellow but energetic high, bit like having half bottle of red wine, good for social things...

i just ran PPP, extremely non-anxious for me, probably the least anxious medicine i've ever had to date

chalwa

I hit some durban poison with my friend rick and we got harassed by local cops. Even though we were just loitering the experience of paranoia lasted me an hour and one half past that experience! I tweaked on the Durban for close to 3 hours total. I have to try it again to see if it was my experience or the herb.

In my experience getting harassed by cops has never been an enlightening experience, Durban Poison has been. That is the great power of the blue uniform, one ingredient and you got instant paranoia, nothing else needed.

South_Am_fan

Colombian Red Haze from Seedsman

Colombian Red Haze from Seedsman

I am growing actually 2 Colombian Red Haze plants. I think I will be careful not to indulge myself on this weed. Could get my brains quite psychoactive and on the verge of paranoia!

Well I have also in my garden a pure Indica: Night Shade from Barney's. If my red haze (colombian red x Neville's Haze) electrifies me to much, I might compensate with with the Kashmir/Nepalese.

I never tried either, so my idea of mixing both could crush me even further, which I really do not mind! lol

I wonder if the op has tried eating gram of bho baked into a brownie?
Cannot afford such a practices here where pot gram is as pricey as gold gram.
I have tried get decent overdose from BHO/bubble/QWISO via bong, but not succeeded yet.

It is amusing how you try to figure out motives for this thread. Relax people and smoke a bongload. :D My means were not to be offensive agains people who have panic attacks or anxiety disorders.

Maybe I am just mental. :)

one Q

Quality
Veteran
NOTE: Be sure to have some Sweet Tooth or Blueberry standing by to counteract the effects of smoking any of this wacked out paranoid anxiety ridden crap not sure who in their right minds would even want to feel such things! :crazy:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Some threads I just KNOW this is coming. :blowbubbles::thank you::tiphat::jump::wave:

one Q

Quality
Veteran
if you make some REAL STRONG ISO hash you will not want to even smoke the pleasant stuff for a while. Trust me.

What sucks about what your searching for;

paranoia
sweating
UBER self conscious
hard to form sentences
hard to be social, everyone is staring at you
some dizzy feelings
maybe vomit or pass out

WHY man?

Satori pulled too early will be like this, gotta let her finish up.

I would recommend NOT buying a pack of seeds for this feeling, as you will only grow it once. It's a horrible feeling.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
c99 is crazy racy for me.
the BHO is even worse!
not even the slightest bit pleasant.

and i'm smoking some jacks cleaner as i type.
prolly one of the happier, pleasant highs out there.
maybe what u smoked was taken early?
i took her to 88 days b4 she looked done to me.
picture.php

Space Toker

Veteran
Cannot afford such a practices here where pot gram is as pricey as gold gram.
I have tried get decent overdose from BHO/bubble/QWISO via bong, but not succeeded yet.

It is amusing how you try to figure out motives for this thread. Relax people and smoke a bongload. :D My means were not to be offensive agains people who have panic attacks or anxiety disorders.

Maybe I am just mental. :)

I agree then I don't then I do... let me explain! :D
mental...I agree ;) :D ...offensive, I don't think it was offensive, maybe to 1 person if that, but I would definitely not say offensive.... agree with the relax and non-offensive sentiments so where was I? I think it is quite interesting that what messes someone up in a bad way is a good thing for another, guess we all have to find out for ourselves, not very helpful for my list of do-not-do strains but interesting nontheless... ok seriously where was I now?

Latest posts

Latest posts