What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

STRAINZ

Everybody looks for the good mood/fun weed, but I look for those strains that really makes you fucked up to the point you won't feel good. Anxiety, paranoia, irrational fears, feeling small in this universe etc.

Lol.... Just ask those in Cali that voted no, they're smokin what u want!

ADDERALL

personally i think outdoor bud is WAY more prone to those awesomely fucked up highs... if i were you id be looking to grow a couple packs of seeds from shanti and put a bunch of cuts outdoors if your latitude will allow it, if your latitude wont allow it and your really determined id trigger the cuts early via 24 hour indoor veg. if thats not an option i'd go with a mixed spectrum indoors and if you only grow with one lamp i'd go with a metal halide all the way through preferably with no glass between the lamp and the plants.

if you have a short season i guess you could give cindy a shot but i wouldnt :noway:

E

elmanito

Probably Lethal Bud I, II, III or IV

1101-mel-gibson-ex-art-smoke.jpg

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Mr.Jones

some kind of 100% sativa is what will give a person the worst paranoid feelings.. i'd say something like Durban Poison or somethin like Congo from Ace seeds.

Durban Poison in my experience always was a peaceful one...

i had a white widow cut a while back, guess it was the real deal. i was hearing noises all over the place, i thought people were listening on my door and i kept going there and see if someone was there. nobody there. after that i went to bed but there were pink dwarfs in my head banging their hammers against the inside and laught so fugly. i got up again drank some water and after an hour or so i could finaly sleep.
everybody who smoked that stuff got messed up. i wouldnt want to smoke it again! its from hell!

mr noodles

20 years ago i ran across a pheno of sensi seeds nl5 x haze that was pure evil . even call it total problem weed . never seen so much people freak out on that weed , some acted like total headless chicken, some had hyperventilation crisis to the point of dialling 911 ...one had a brutal black out in public...

the high was not funny or pleasant , it turned the outside world into a global aggressor ...no patience at all ...funny that i acted like a cocaine addict on that weed....was checking by every window of the house ...even movie make me freak on this bitch pheno...

you want that type of high lol ?

you must want that in order to turn somebody nuts and induce a panic attack !!!! lmao !

S

snoopytime

Hahaha . . semi off topic, but I remember the night I 'caught' looking out the window. I want to tell the story cause its great, but is it against the rules to talk about other substances than ganja here?

legalizeDK

i have run belladonna a couple of times and i do not find it to be paranoia/anxiety inducing but i guess it is induvidual

LaOtraDroga

I hit some durban poison with my friend rick and we got harassed by local cops. Even though we were just loitering the experience of paranoia lasted me an hour and one half past that experience! I tweaked on the Durban for close to 3 hours total. I have to try it again to see if it was my experience or the herb.

Space Toker

Veteran
Why do you want to feel paranoid, & bad after smoking? People smoke to get high, not down.

I agree. Why would you WANT all those negative effects? I have had nothing but pleasant experience with Thai back in the day, no paranoia, just happy keep soaring and exploring the universe kind of high. very pleasant. That's what I want, not raciness or paranoia, why would you want that? I had something at a party in college in the mid 90's, I was paranoid and felt extremely sick and hot and thought I was going to die. I was so high I felt like my head was going to explode, I had to be where it was totally quiet as people talking and every little noise made me feel worse. I expect it was a tropical sativa of some sort. I was there with a Colombian guy, so I think a central or south american strain may have been involved. He had the reputation as a wild and crazy guy but never knew him to use anything other than alcohol to that point. I don't even know how or when I had smoked or who had provided it or if it was adultered with anything. I don't remember anything but being very (too) high in the most unpleasant way. I wish I knew what that was so I never risk having that again!

PS. this is a good thread though, let's me know what to avoid! :D

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
personally i think outdoor bud is WAY more prone to those awesomely fucked up highs... if i were you id be looking to grow a couple packs of seeds from shanti and put a bunch of cuts outdoors if your latitude will allow it, if your latitude wont allow it and your really determined id trigger the cuts early via 24 hour indoor veg. if thats not an option i'd go with a mixed spectrum indoors and if you only grow with one lamp i'd go with a metal halide all the way through preferably with no glass between the lamp and the plants.

if you have a short season i guess you could give cindy a shot but i wouldnt :noway:

:laughing: LEO ALERT LEO ALERT!:tiphat:

It's the cop again!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Trainwreck gets some me so high i feel like im almost on tweak.

Still one of my favorite strains but it makes you feel anxious if you over smoke.

Most pure indica's make me really anxious...

Hard to say though, were all genetically different and react differently to strains, for example i can smoke a pure sativa and go to sleep, while a Indica will make me stay awake and un-comfertable.

b8man

Veteran
Without question, the most paranoid strain I've ever experienced is Nepalese Jam from ACE. It was a great plant to grow, but everybody that smoked it went into ultra paranoid mode. My g/f at the time smoked some, lay back, then just stared at me with wide eyes and a look of intense fear like I was the devil or Charlie Sheen or something. I ripped down my next grow because of the paranoia from this strain. Damn, i still remember the intense FEAR!

And yeah, early C99 has made me pale-out gimp a fair bit too.

bodymind

Veteran
hmmm, all good suggestions/warnings. everything is subjective though. i've had phenos of different strains give completely different highs from bliss to terror... however, i think the best bet for getting uncomfortably high is to make some baked goods from a known racy sativa, and make them strong. i had one of the most terrifying cannabis experiences ever from brownies made with trainweck and flo trim. everything began just beautifully and then turned into a terrifying, voices in my head, psychotic thoughts out of nowhere, heart pounded, paranoid, tweak out that i could barely control.

my advice is to not go there. there seemed to be no lesson to learn with this kind of experience.

Croissant

hmmm, all good suggestions/warnings. everything is subjective though. i've had phenos of different strains give completely different highs from bliss to terror... however, i think the best bet for getting uncomfortably high is to make some baked goods from a known racy sativa, and make them strong. i had one of the most terrifying cannabis experiences ever from brownies made with trainweck and flo trim. everything began just beautifully and then turned into a terrifying, voices in my head, psychotic thoughts out of nowhere, heart pounded, paranoid, tweak out that i could barely control.

my advice is to not go there. there seemed to be no lesson to learn with this kind of experience.

I am going to have to agree with this.... very strong edibles made from racy sativas mixed with smoking racy sativas and some knife hits of hash will do it.

i recomend
black widow
i have read online that nlhaze tomhills haze and aces golden tiger can do it or aces malawihaze

Latest posts

Latest posts