What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

Megas

Unknown strains I had in early 2000's 2 of which were interesting one made me think I kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye odd feeling (became kinda fun). The worst was this super hardcore cerebral one that felt like it was buzzing on my brain. Ever since I have been leery of strong sativas.

Superstone

Nirvana AK-48 had me looking over my shoulder in my living room and gave me the heebie-jeebies.I can appreciate a strong heady sativa with trippiness but not one that makes it a bad trip.Never grew it again but it was an attractive plant nonetheless.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
G-13..
Who knows what it was crossed with when I got some beans years ago and grew it, crackweed it was.. Paranoia will destroy ya.
Otherwise oil made off any thai based strains taken early ..?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i personally hate these mini panic attack inducing herb....even though sometimes it does reveal things that you might not have noticed..for the most part its not fun. i try to avoid smoking to this point i like being able to function.

strains that have gotten me to that level was

LVPK, smoked a blunt to the face, early picked 56 days maybe...had to pull the car over and throw up..

SFV OG + scissor hash - almost any scissor hash gets you high..but fresh SFV hash on SFV nug bong hits are ridiculous...tastes amazing but gets you into panic mode

i remember smoking 2 girls out on SFV one night...they were all happy and ready to party. then they smoked SFV and got real paranoid and wanted to leave the party...

sativas for the most part dont give me that crazy high...its mostly the strong indicas mixed with BHO wax or hash..

Guatemalan sativa from panajachel on lake attilian super speedy and super crazy. i never thought any cannabis could ever make me feel that way ,and i do have seeds i collected to prove it. It was even stronger when i grew it myself holy shit look out

H

highsteppa

^^ I remember some good energetic herb form that area....smoke a joint and hike up the volcanoes out of san pedero into the coffee zones and higher:)

Latest posts

Latest posts