What's new

Most paranoid/bad vibe strain?

bozga

First time I smoked White Widow I freaked out. Also I visited Berlin some months ago and I got some quality sativa weed there... When I had smoked that shit I didn't even realize how high I was. Man I freaked out. I was fcked up ended up psychotic.
It's because I was smoking too much while I had to do some stuff. It took me some weeks to chill.
It's not good when you get high when you have to work and do some stuff that need your focus and when you need to be responsible and organised.
If you mix those things you get stress , and if a set and setting are not good you might not have a pleasant high or might not feel pleasant with people around.
I guess I get this types of high vibe when I over indulge in smoking. Been smoking for 10 years so I'm not a noob, but from time to time it's important to make a pause in smoking to refresh the tolerance and mindset too imho...
From Satori I got so high it's very nice , delightful herb never experienced anything bad from Satori nor from Mandala strains btw. It's just that commercial fkd up weed you get on the street. Homegrown never makes me edgy.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant smoke Royal Orange [TFD],, after midday,, becuase i found it really psycoactive and couldn't sleep... otherwise any paranoia is normally environmental.

The worst is isolating THCV on vapour ,, that got me seriously pranged (paranoid) for at least 20mins.,

peace

Last edited:
Sorta surprised I made it this far in and no one has mentioned barney's farm lsd? (maybe I missed it) I talked to one seasoned smoker who talked about it like they were shrooming, maybe just effected him badly.

Speaking for myself and 2 buddies, chomping down on too much edibles or smoking 1 bowl too many sends us to paranoia land accompanied by massive headache and nausea when eyes are closed. Strain independent.

Rinse

Veteran
Cant smoke Royal Orange [TFD],, after midday,, becuase i found it really psycoactive and couldn't sleep... otherwise any paranoia is normally environmental.

The worst is isolating THCV on vapour ,, that got me seriously pranged (paranoid) for at least 20mins.,

peace

How the hell do you isolate thcv in vapour lol is there a set temp?

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
How the hell do you isolate thcv in vapour lol is there a set temp?
wack it in the Volcano-i love it-it is serious.

it is very personal isn't it? If you don't like the hyper-racy-zoomy-mindfreaks then you can get in trouble with alot of strains.
One of the worst i have seen was a friend who ate a tiny amount of my DP Powerplant then had a massive breakdown over the following 8hours. It was horrible.
WWidow-especially if taken early can be challenging-i found myself crouching by the front door at 4am listening for imaginary creatures outside on that one
I have grown Belladonna-it can be trippy and psychadelic but i like that. it is v similar to J Flash
Original Haze-as many have already said
Another particularly devastating clone is...

Madsativa-i have seen a serious yardie badman disintergrate after one bong hit-he was crawling about on the floor holding his head-screaming-thinking inserts were buzzing in his brain. I used to think that it was from a Diesel type strain but after a few more years growing now think that Madsat is a JHerer pheno or X

cheers
eddieS

M

mrcoco

a year ago i smoked Mandala seeds-White satin,that say its anti anxiety good for depression etc etc
YEAH RIGHT,pure bullshit,no wonder he dont got the strain in his collection anymore

that was the first time i got a panick attack
while taking my first toke i collapsed,thaught i was going to die,went to hospital my heart was beating 160 beats a minute
since i smoked that shit weed my heart have been beating 100 beats a minute for over a year now
and panick attacks come and goes
like a living nightmare

have been growiing for over 10 years & been growing some haze crosses that made me real paranoid ,but nothing like the White satin,

so stay away frome that evil strain if you want to live a normal toker life

J

J4F

Some Haze for sure. I ones smoked the strongest and most unplesant haze.. It actually had me sayin' "I'll never smoke again".
I did. The same shit.. It was horrible..

Lots of good answers here. I need really to access those sats. Original Haze and Sams OHxSkunk in closet atm.

For me, every strain has so far basically works as anti-anxiety med. If no weed, I am anxied.
Physically I have had only bad vibes, when I have been drunk and smoked in that condition. Especially shitty hash combined to booze causes world go around and vomit your guts out. But that is fault of alcohol.
Mentally only that basic "Cops on stairs making noise" paranoia, but I don't count that, because it is just caused by legal status of growing mj. :bump:

bodymind

Veteran
be careful herbal ex... those smoke reports are real emotional breakdowns and they have longer lasting effects than just the duration of the high. it's good to have perspective on yourself and the limits of your personality. however, be careful of what you wish for.

thanks for starting this thread. it is very important to bring light to the dark side of what cannabis is capable of doing. basically, the only thing that gets me through the few really horrific cannabis experiences has been my yoga practice and pranayama abilities (which aren't anything super special, but REALLY come in handy when a panic attack is imminent). super anxiety provoking cannabis always seems to have the lessons of control built into it. it will make you do what is absolutely the best thing you can do for yourself at that very moment (which for me almost always means yoga of some sort). unfortunately, many people don't know what the best thing for them in the moment is, and they run around like chicken with it's head cut off.

onelung09

haha i hate panic bud i have actually been turned off from smoking for decent time lapses because of panic weed i dont feel like having my girl sit with me because im in fear of kicking the bucket lol never smoke a crazy hazy and try to go to the gym in a sparring session i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack on the spot

sativa pheno of jack herer used to totally bug me out for like 4 hours. It was fun if you took 1-3 bowl hits (spread out over the course of 10 minutes) and laid down for a while, or just sat down, but if you tried to take big bong rips, or took more than 4 hits from a joint, it was anxiety+paranoia for a looonnnnng time. Cotton Candy in large doses would get me close to that but nothing else was quite like that one batch of jack.

PicosPoisonftw!

I hit some durban poison with my friend rick and we got harassed by local cops. Even though we were just loitering the experience of paranoia lasted me an hour and one half past that experience! I tweaked on the Durban for close to 3 hours total. I have to try it again to see if it was my experience or the herb.

Durban made me pretty anxious/paranoid/racey.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Yeah, I grew some wicked bagseed colombian back in 2000. It had a strong orange smell, and it was not too resinous. I call it "H.P Lovecraft's weed", cause it induced me a profound cosmic horror. Under her influence, I was capable to see certain hidden things in the universe, the kind of things that should remain hidden (for your's mental health's sake). And people looked like some kind of weird monsters to me, like aliens, an evil kind of wicked alien.
Maybe I am a little susceptible?

i run three bagseed Columbian sativa phenos named truth truth sister and there is a very long running pheno, they are from spanish ghettos brooklyn late 90s

the are psychedelic and open up new dimensions of insight for sure

i love it but it makes me a bit nutty

definitely tweak the conscience

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
dude mixed to many sativas one day and it was too racy. woke up in night with some weird thoughts that were racing like a bad muchroom trip,

also started a couple herbal pills that day which might have mixed impropertly with mj????

I'll never know

ds8802

Early-cut jamaican. Gave me lsd-like visuals, racy and electric as all hell, couldn't sleep for hours and hours afterwards. i could get euphoria from it if i was already in a conducive headspace/right music etc. but otherwise all that charge took on a very uncomfortable vibe.

Baba Ku

Veteran
while taking my first toke i collapsed,thaught i was going to die,went to hospital my heart was beating 160 beats a minute
since i smoked that shit weed my heart have been beating 100 beats a minute for over a year now
and panick attacks come and goes
like a living nightmare
Let me give you some advise...you have other obviously serious issues that are totally unrelated to cannabis. Cannabis does not, and cannot, do what you are describing. It may be able to trigger something that you have going on, but your condition does not exist in the rest of the smoking population. You have another issue that needs to be looked into.
Knowing that cannabinoids only remain in fat cells for around 60 days worst case...how would you account for symptoms a year later?

M

mrcoco

Let me give you some advise...you have other obviously serious issues that are totally unrelated to cannabis. Cannabis does not, and cannot, do what you are describing. It may be able to trigger something that you have going on, but your condition does not exist in the rest of the smoking population. You have another issue that needs to be looked into.
Knowing that cannabinoids only remain in fat cells for around 60 days worst case...how would you account for symptoms a year later?

thanks for the negative reply:thank you:

because of stress hormones dude

tss ,,,,i have never had any issues before that,been growin a lot of strains i tell you.& never had that bad negative (panic) feelings before that,except some haze that made me paranoid but no panic
i have no issues thats need to bee looked in to lol,u might,, seen,,,i live healthy,never used any other hard drugs,healthy living,,,
smoking that bad weed caused stress hormones around my heart
caused by the panic attack,its not that i havnt smoked since then,i just dont smoke white bloodclaat satin
i can smoke my own crosses that i breed anti anxiety happy hearbs,without any bad vibes at all ,just get happy & relaxed

i dont got a heart failure,been doing ekg etc etc

i got a panick attack that wont go away & thats what happen when you smoke BAD weed,,,im not the only one ....seen...u dont seem to know nothing about panick attacks & bad weed

i just shared my story & thats it.........l

Latest posts

Latest posts