What's new

MntBudz "Bringing the Mountains Inside"

MrBungle

Yea.. I knew it was a tall order... thats why I wanted you to know i was just pipe dreaming...

Your plants will do just fine the 3s to finish.... you'll get a great yield....So stay on your path and roll with it!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Yea.. I knew it was a tall order... thats why I wanted you to know i was just pipe dreaming...

Your plants will do just fine the 3s to finish.... you'll get a great yield....So stay on your path and roll with it!

Yes Mr. Bungle, it certainly does not hurt to dream. Dreams bring a lot of creativity and options to the plate.

Thanks, I would like to think so myself, that they will yield towers of fat, potent, resin dripping buds.

I have been growing for years, but its been a while since i've ran any indoor... Really anxious and excited for this run. Last run I did was below my average, although I dealt with a small broad mite infestation towards the end of flowering.

That has been almost a year ago, i'm pretty certain that problem has diminished into the abyss now, good God I can only hope! I bombed the room twice before the start of this one with some really nasty chemicals.

Got some arsenal sitting aside in case the problem arises again.

MountainBudz

I have decided to flip Saturday... and at the latest Sunday. However at the soonest, tomorrow (Friday)!

And the confusion sets in..........

MountainBudz

I like to water in the morning so the plants get to use the water during the light cycle, others may disagree. You said you are mostly outdoors so that's my 2c. Look forward to seeing the rest of the show :tiphat:

Sounds interesting Moses. According to your user name, you must be very experienced in the subject and area of "water". So maybe I shall heed that advice!

Just kidding man, got to have a little humor in our lives to stray away the insanity sometimes... But seriously, might give that method a try next time around!

Thanks for stopping by my friend, your more than welcome to the show!

:tiphat:

MrBungle

This weekend sounds good to me...I'll be in the bleachers watchin for some fat louisville slugger colas!!

MountainBudz

Ahh man... Just woke up and feelin' that flip pretty heavily this morning. Might get a toss up today! Update soon...

MountainBudz

Flip time! 12/12 lets get this show going! Pull up a chair guys! Have varieties for the patient and impatient! Looks like i'll be suffering some over crowding as well.

Roots are insane this run! Can't really tell in the pics, but I will put some up later on. Been busy as hell prepping the second tent all night and into this morning, but their are fat little snow white roots poking their heads out everywhere on these fabric pots like little worms, from top to bottom. Has got to be an excellent sign! :woohoo:

Last edited:

MountainBudz

I have a question folks. A few of the plants will need to be watered tonight, I just put them on 12/12 this morning. They were hit last watering which was 4 or 5 days ago with Sensi Grow a&b. This time around should I just give them plain water? Hit them with light dose of Sensi Bloom? Or maybe even flush them out with 3 or 4 gallons of water to rid of excess nitrogen??? I'm really wanting to minimize stretch as much as possible and have long baseball bats of buds.

I can't decide what to do. Help. Lol....

MountainBudz

Just wondering what you guys think about me taking cuts in first week of flower? I planned on skipping clones this time around, but, i'm extremely impressed with some of the vigorous phenos i'm finding in the mix. I have one ECSDH pheno that is just literally killing it, shes gonna be a producer for sure! Today makes day 3 of flower, so i'm thinking that i'd be ok to take a few.

I will have to build me a small cab to root in, probably out of a rubbermade tote/container, i've made one before doing this but had problems with light bleeding through the tote and interrupting the dark cycle. I could probably line it with something to block out the light.

The FMS cindy is a bushy lil gal as well, but man what weak branches she has! Is that a typical trait of C99? I have to 99's running and one has extremely weak branches that I know will need staking and support for sure! The other pheno isn't so bushy but its much more sturdy.

I have a dutch passion power plant that i'm starting to worry about. The new growth is very pale yellow compared to the rest of the plant. I'm thinking light bleaching is what it looks like but then again its shorter than most other plants and they aren't bleaching. I'm also noticing on a lot of the plants the over all looks are very healthy but some have yellow tips on the tip of the new leaf growth. I'm thinking again either the lights are too close or maybe the beginning sign of nute burn, I dont see how cause I feed them quarter to half strength nutes. But there is a tad bit of ffof in the promix/perlite mixture so maybe its still holding some nutrients. I might just give them straight water the next couple watering's, the ones exhibiting the problems anyway.

Well, off I go and will return tonight during lights on period with a few pics!

:tiphat:

MrBungle

you can get away with cloning up to 2-3 weeks into flower... especially the lowers that arent directly in the light.... expect them to suffer a lil bit but they will still root and get back to vegging

The yellowing and yellow tips are from not enough food... just my 2 cents

MountainBudz

you can get away with cloning up to 2-3 weeks into flower... especially the lowers that arent directly in the light.... expect them to suffer a lil bit but they will still root and get back to vegging

The yellowing and yellow tips are from not enough food... just my 2 cents

I will probably take some cuts tonight before they get too far into flowering. I'll let them sit in water until I get my chamber built, i've done this before, from my outdoor grows a lot actually, works really well if your behind on things but need the cuts in the moment.

I really don't see it being signs of under feeding since it is starting at the new growth. The tips of each leaf is yellow at the tops. Does not extend far at all into the leaf, just looks like each leaf has tiny little yellow finger nails if that explains it better lol.

Anyone else have any input on this??

And thanks Bungle for the good info you gave and for stopping by.

mfdoo0mm

More pictures would help. Lots of deficiencies, viruses, pH problems/nute lockout, over/under watering can very look similar to one another.

mfdoo0mm

I can't edit my damn post but if it's new growth starting at the top it is most likely an IMMOBILE nutrient deficiency. Think: Iron, Calcium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, and Boron.

As a first and simple step, you can try adding some calmag to your mix.

A lot of these elements are typically in most soils and stay there, unless you've been watering with RO and washed them out, or locked them out by your pH drifting too far out of range.

MrBungle

Hey mfd! Ya gotta complete 50 posts to be able to edit, along with a few other perks of becoming a full member.. I'd like to thank you for chiming in also

MountainBudz: The media you are using has a lot of perlite in it, which doesnt hold nutrients.... plus the usual watering has been flushing and/or feeding at only half strength this whole time....not to mention your plants are developing a big hungry rootball by now.... When you started watering with runoff you kicked them babies into high gear.. now the roots are crying for more fooood... FEEED MEEE

MountainBudz

Day 6 12/12: Thing's are filling up nicely!

Tent

The pic of the plant outside of the tent come out of the 1000Kw room. I just pulled the first one I reach for out in the front, the easiest of course lol. That is a HSO blue dream, I have tops everywhere and some nice internodal development going on in there.

For some reason though, the internodes are much closer together in the 600 watt tent.

The Zamaldelica in the right back corner of the 600 watt tent and the Golden Tiger in the left back corner, are both going into the 1000 watt tent probably while they are in mid flower, once a few of the shorter flowering ones are finished and there is plenty of room to work with, to possibly increase the density of the buds.

Will update with more pics in probably 5 days or so! Enjoy fellars...:tiphat:

Last edited:

MountainBudz

You are more than welcome to stop by anytime you feel like it, I enjoy the company my friend! This is my first thorough journal, never actually finished one and hope the cards play right in my hand throughout this grow with a nice harvest and maintaining security as well!

MountainBudz

Looks like things are going to get super crowded in the holler! (Oh Shit!). Which I already knew they would.

Tonight I have been watering the ones that are thirsty and seems like they are really beginning to take off even much better than last night. I know the next couple weeks, I am going to have my hands full with watering, trimming and training as well. I try to alternate watering each tent on different days as it takes me a good 2-3 hours to water precisely and train as I go and doing both in one night would be a fuckin wreck!

Do you guys think I should start removing or (trimming back) some fan leaves as I go? I know i'm better off to twist, bend and tuck leaves to reduce stress and to allow more lumens to the undergrowth and terminals being blocked by the leaves, but they are really starting to "grow into each other now".

Or should I wait until say', mid flower to do so? To light defoliation or to not???

I have already had to place objects beneath a couple to maintain canopy height but that is not really a problem to me. Just saying, things are really starting to lift off!

MrBungle

I'm sure you are tired of hearing from me..but now that I'm subbed, I'm here for the haul.... lol

my method is a lil bit of both... light defoliation toward the bottom... and tuck towards the top of the plant... I'll give a hair cut before flower and around the end of stretch... after that its just plucking dead ones.. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Latest posts