What's new

MntBudz "Bringing the Mountains Inside"

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Day 24 12/12:

Well I must say that everything in the flower room is feeling at it's best! I cannot believe how frosty things are already getting in there, must be snowing during lights off? :dance013:

I got a few photos that will show the results of the super cropping along with the LST, topping and trimming. Of course training is now over except for a removing the odd airy bud here and there and the occasional tucking or trimming of the shading fan leaf.

You can also see since the last update, how I managed to even out the canopy almost perfectly using half gallon plastic containers I have laying around... It's like a ScrOG in there without the net!

High altitude buds!

Enjoy y'all! :tiphat:

1000 Watt Tent:

DSCN3689.jpg

DSCN3700.jpg

DSCN3703.jpg

DSCN3706.jpg

DSCN3707.jpg

600 Watt Tent:

undercurrent web

DSCN3708.jpg

DSCN3713.jpg

In the 600 watt tent, you can see the Golden Tiger, each branch, developing solid buds from top to the down to the dirt... Really impressed with this plant! I hope I have a few hurry up and finish in the 1000kw tent so I can move her over... The Zamaldelica in the back right hand corner is just running arms around the entire tent like a vine lol so hard to get her in the pic... There is a Kali Mist sitting between them and in the front are all sativa dominant hybrids except for one Herijuana... Some day, down the road later in flowering I will get separate pictures individually.

I will also pull out the Golden Tiger and show you how massive a plant can be in a 3 gallon slim container like the one's I am using... Just don't know if i'll run smart pots again, I have to water something every single day and it is a pain in the ass due to having to place the plants perfectly back in there to all puzzle together and sitting them back on there stools (half gallon containers) that maintain the canopy...

MountainBudz

Last but not least, I just so happened to pull out this Sugar Punch to get a good feeding tonight... This is the mysterious snow that I speak of during mystical [lights off] period! The purple in the pics do not do her justice... Gonna be some very purple colors in this bud! F'N beautiful! :smokey:

DSCN3693.jpg

DSCN3694.jpg

DSCN3695.jpg

DSCN3696.jpg

MountainBudz

DSCN3705.jpg
This is the FMS C99... Thought she was going to be a slow bloomer but she turned that opinion on me quickly! Vigorous gal I tell ya! One pheno smells exactly like pina colada and the other smells exactly like a fresh cut pineapple!

DSCN3706.jpg
Back right corner, DP Power Plant... Got a nice smell to it... A coconut green apple type smell...

MountainBudz

Next time I am for sure either dropping the fabric pots or using less plants and larger, probably 5 to 7 gallon containers if I go fabric again.

I don't know if I had mentioned it yet but I will also be revegging the keepers out of the bunch for cuts and mothers... have big plans for this years outdoor guerilla grow!

MountainBudz

Tonight I will pull out the Golden Tiger to show you the incredible growth under only 600 watts and in a 3 gallon container...

MountainBudz

Well a bit of bad news this morning... A SSSDH is throwing out some balls/nanner's... I cut and removed all I could find, misted everything entirely down with h2o... I have decided to keep an eye on her for a week and just see how bad she gets. I know it is a common trait occurring in diesels/sours/chems. I already chopped one of the ECSDH's a week ago but it was much worse than this one, it was actually forming clusters... I don't think it has anything to do with my environment or grower mistake because I have kept things in check and out of both tents this line seems to be the only ones showing any signs. Its just a common trait of the sour genetics I reckon and i'm gonna have to deal with it... I have 2 more SSSDH and one ECSDH left that is so far, doing great! Have been looking forward to indulging these so I will keep my fingers crossed!

I did find one ball on the C99 last week on the very bottom branch of the plant, it was a loner (not joined with any flowers) and after removing it have not seen any signs of anymore hermie issues...

MountainBudz

Well, seems like it is time for an update y'all... Have been really busy lately and got some free time on my hands this morning so I was able to take a couple snaps of what things are looking like lately. I am quiet surprised/impressed with the way things are moving along for 32 days flower (since 12/12 switch)...

Looks like the first ones to be getting a chop out of the bunch will be C99, Blue Dream and for some odd reason (Sugar Punch)... I contacted the breeder of sugar punch (who's name I will not mention on here) and he claims this pheno should finish in 9 weeks... I just don't see it going that long, it already has orange hairs, huge swollen calyxes and filled in nicely and starting to harden up real nice, although I could see it bulking up a lot more in the next two weeks.

Anyway, here they are...

1000 Watt Tent:

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

600 Watt Tent:

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

Mbz.... :tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Lookin' real nice guy!

How big is your 1000w tent?

I like your style, the tying them down to spread them a part-and the clean up of their under skirts hah lol.

Are those the Golden Tiger's in the back left?

MountainBudz

Lookin' real nice guy!

How big is your 1000w tent?

I like your style, the tying them down to spread them a part-and the clean up of their under skirts hah lol.

Are those the Golden Tiger's in the back left?

Hey Bobbo, thank you for stopping by and for the compliments my friend. My tent is 4x4 width by 8ft tall, actually an inch or so less than the actual 4x4x8 but it is still considered that.

I have been hooked on LST for years lol and have always had impressive results, started doing it outdoors and it is now just a habit everywhere I go lol. I done most of the cleaning at the beginning of flower ( one day at a time for a the first two weeks), as over the years I know whats gonna make bud and whats not going to be worth keeping on the plant. I did not LST too heavily this round due to the crowding in the room.

Yeah in the 600 watt tent I have one Golden Tiger in the back left and a Kali Mist next to it in the middle and a Zamaldelica in the right back corner lol... They are both stretchy plants but the Golden Tiger is stacked man, from top to bottom all the way to the dirt, every branch should be a solid bud... you can't tell it too well by the photos I posted but there are like 6 or 7 tops on that beast lol.

Everyone is wanting to see a pic of her solo and I do believe she is in need of a water/feed tonight, so I will make sure to get her out and get some pics and at different angles... I don't know why she is stacking so good because she does not get as much light as the rest especially the lower part of the canopy... cannot wait to move her under the 1000 so she can experience the full light shower! I swear I believe she will yield 5 oz minimum but we will see...

I have been feeding them every watering about every two to three days with this mix per gallon:

10 ml of both sensi bloom a&b
4 ml Big Bud (some is now getting the same ratio only overdrive instead of Big Bud)
4 to 5 drops of floralicious plus
Half of quarter tsp to full quarter tsp of FF Beastie Bloomz
Humboldt County's Own Gravitation G10 4 to 5 ml
And a homemade molasses mixture that I made...
::This mixture has been through a few changes as well::

So you can see they are eating a lot, very well lol... They seem to be taking it good. I have not ph'd or checked anything as I don't own any pens or meters... I use tap water as well...

I also have 6 gallon jugs of homemade co2 in each room, whether it is working or not, I do not know but it makes me feel better anyway lol...

I managed to get a couple pics of the 1000 watt room at lights off this morning and will post that later... it looks a hell of a lot better with the HPS off and with the flash on camera. Those HPS lights really throw off the true colors.

Again, thanks for stopping by!

Mbz....:tiphat:

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
Good looking bunch.:biggrin:
Looks like it's going to be a tasty crop.
The Mountains are definitely in the house.

It would be super helpful if you could post an aprox. height.

:bandit:
~S0ul

Last edited:

MountainBudz

Nice! Mytent is a 4 x 4 x 6.5.

What kind of set up are you running in your tent and what kinda strains? What kind of weight you pulling? I love 4x4's! People would be surprised to see how much bud can come out of such a small area!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Good looking bunch.:biggrin:
Looks like it's going to be a tasty crop.
The Mountains are definitely in the house.

It would be super helpful if you could post an aprox. height.

:bandit:
~S0ul

Thanks SOul!

Yes, I would have to predict quiet tasty and the good part about it is the wide variety of tastes, smells, and effects that will come from so many different strains... Something new for everyday! Can't wait bro...

Not sure about the height of the golden tiger but do have some pics now to put up!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

As promised, here are a few shots of the Golden Tiger after she was out for a feeding tonight... She is a true beast! Tiger is what she really is lol... I also have a shot of her sitting next to a Nebula (sativa dominant in front of her and a Kali Mist 90% sativa to the right of her.. You can see just how vigorous she is...

1000 Watt Tent at lights OFF:

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0039.jpg

MountainBudz

:joint:

DSCN0040.jpg

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

That Kali Mist in in the middle on the right side of the Golden Tiger was in critical condition at one point up until about a week and a half ago... She was the only on that got too much water and almost all of her fan leaves fell off and died. You can tell by her lack of vigor and low bud production, but she pulled through and got better so I decided to hold onto to her. She is doing well so far!

Mbz.... :tiphat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts