What's new

MntBudz "Bringing the Mountains Inside"

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
The two on the bottom are a couple pics of the Zamaldelica... Looks like she will finish up quicker than the Golden Tiger, but was much more stretchier until I tied her up and broke her neck in a few places.... Lol.

Can't wait to try these and don't plan on letting the Golden Tiger go as long as most do (until it just stops doing it's thing and become handicapped) because everyone says it has a [stupid] effect in the smoke reports... I wan't that sativa effect baby!!!!! :skiiing: The rush is what i'm after!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
SOul.... I will do my best to measure things up precisely for ya my man... And yes, the mountains are definitely in the house!!! :tiphat:

:witch:

:rtfo:

MrBungle

I'm happy to see everything is working out for ya..

Maybe pull the GT out from under the lights for a pic next time?? So we can get a better look see...

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I have been feeding them every watering about every two to three days with this mix per gallon:

10 ml of both sensi bloom a&b
4 ml Big Bud (some is now getting the same ratio only overdrive instead of Big Bud)
4 to 5 drops of floralicious plus
Half of quarter tsp to full quarter tsp of FF Beastie Bloomz
Humboldt County's Own Gravitation G10 4 to 5 ml
And a homemade molasses mixture that I made...
::This mixture has been through a few changes as well::

Mbz....:tiphat:
looking great MB. i got canna whole line and bio flores and bio boost. i got all this shit for free in 1 liter bottles,terra vega and flores,boost accl,rhizo,cannazym,pk13 and all 1liter... i bought a 250ml boost from amazon and it was a fake saler bc the seal was broken and it was not boost that i have used before. so i sent a email to canna and the main dude wrote me back and told me send the bottle in. i did and like 2 weeks later he emailed me back and said im gonna hook u up good bc u got robbed. he said next time make sure to check their website for legit salers..anyways how do u like the Sensi bloom? im gonna run sensi bloom,b-52,big bud,bud blood,overdrive,bud candy,bud factor x and final phase. i only bought the 1 liter of sensi bloom and all the rest is in 250ml since im only gonna run it only on 2 or 3 plants. i want to see how it will stack up against canna and maxigro/bloom and veg+bloom dirty. i got alot of projects going this year LOL. i Ace malawi out and its growing great. super skinny leaves on that bitch to,so im excited to see how powerful it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts