What's new

midwest growers unite

hey lidspinner i am from southern ohio as well,,,welcome bro peace

small world.....yeah pal, I am a little south of Columbus and the rains are killing me outdoors....I have one strain that is already flowering, about 3 weeks into...its a local strain that has been around my county for years and I must have gotten a pheno because none of the other growers that i know are experiencing the early flowering....anyhow, the rains are really starting to get to this particualr plant....I just got back from checking it about an hour ago and even with all the sun we had today, the flowers are soak and wet....buds are wet as if you just poured water all over them.....I dont like dry spells but I am also not digging all this rain. I keep hearing we are behind on rainfall but I dont see it.....

Hey, nice to see a fellow Ohioian on here.....Take care friend. I am new to this site, but I have several friends from all the other boards and a few of them are here.....I cannot believe I have been growing for 15 years and never knew this site was around....I just found all these grow sites about a year or 2 ago....I am amazed at what I can learn.

You a sports fan? Buckeyes? Browns? bengals? reds? Blue jackets?

I

idoreallytry

small world.....yeah pal, I am a little south of Columbus and the rains are killing me outdoors....I have one strain that is already flowering, about 3 weeks into...its a local strain that has been around my county for years and I must have gotten a pheno because none of the other growers that i know are experiencing the early flowering....anyhow, the rains are really starting to get to this particualr plant....I just got back from checking it about an hour ago and even with all the sun we had today, the flowers are soak and wet....buds are wet as if you just poured water all over them.....I dont like dry spells but I am also not digging all this rain. I keep hearing we are behind on rainfall but I dont see it.....

Hey, nice to see a fellow Ohioian on here.....Take care friend. I am new to this site, but I have several friends from all the other boards and a few of them are here.....I cannot believe I have been growing for 15 years and never knew this site was around....I just found all these grow sites about a year or 2 ago....I am amazed at what I can learn.

You a sports fan? Buckeyes? Browns? bengals? reds? Blue jackets?

cool bro i am an out os state fan i don'e like one team from ohio,, bt i don't root against them unless thy playing one of my teams lol,,,peace

C

csedge

DSC00188.jpg
DSC00186.JPG

skunk special 5 weeks

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Philcuisine, McDanger, Pedrodepaco, Csedge: Your buds look superb. Big and frosty. I imagine they smell divine.

Lidspinner: sounds like you're a fan of the four major sports.
I'm not a fan of OSU, per se, but I don't actively hate them either. I respect the program that Tressel built; I only hope that OSU can get some big wins against major non-Big Ten schools. Part of the reason that pundits are down on the Big Ten is because OSU, the Big Ten's best team, routinely gets beaten by the top teams from other conferences.
That said, I'm looking forward to football season starting up again, both pro and college. I don't watch games as often, but I do like following the scores and standings...

yeah, I am a big fan of sports....when I used to be laid up and bed ridden from back surgeries I would do nothing but watch sports, it got me through the long hard days and kept my blood pumping with excitement.....I will almost watch any sport and get into it.

I understand the whole JT theory, that he cant win the big one and the Buckeyes are the scape goat behind the downfall of the big10.....all I can say to that is....your right. LOL...I wish I could argue that point but JT has built a winner around the Big 10, if he was in the SEC, I dont think he would be this great.....I am sure he would be good as he does a great job of recruiting but he has trouble beating the teams that have good coach's....his MO is get a lead then he will make you march the length of the field to score, taking minutes off the clock.....he will start clock management in the 1st half at times....the guy is anal about making teams use alot of clock to score.

I do think this is the year the Buckeyes will surprise people, TPryor should be able to open it up this year and do a little more....and that should open up other parts of his game....I dont know how much you have watched of Pryor but this kid is a once in a lifetime QB...he is light years better than Vince Young when Vince was a Junior....and TP is a true sophomore....TP might make a run at the heisman if he stays healthy....mark my words..

Oh yeah......why the hell is Stern not on this week? those dudes seem like they are off air abut once a month......I bet Howard hands the reigns to Bubba soon as this contract is up....if not, he will only work a few days a week.....great show but I do wish he would either give us more airtime, or give back to sirius a little more....its because of the Stern show that we are paying more and more to have a sub......

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
70 days it is...

70 days it is...

:joint:i decided to harvest MTF & HPK tomoro night when lights go on...but i did chop another MTF on saturday at 60 days. im gonna see if there a differerence in the buzz.. Hope this helps.:joint:

picture.php

^^Black Nam wont be chopped till towards the end of Aug. this was flowered on 6.1.09

Ps, "D13" is very very potent and keeps me nice and stoned for a long time .

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
PC: Wow, that 'Nam has a 90 day flowering time... sounds very hazy to me. That's gotta be some real connoisseur smoke. Do you think it could go 120 days? Do you check the trichs for amber?

Lid: Interesting that you feel that way about the 'Sweater Vest'. Do you think a lot of Buckeye fans feel that, if JT were a better gameday coach, they'd have two national championships by now? I suppose I could understand the philosophy behind that.
I would like to think this situation is akin to Tom Osbourne at Nebraska; for the longest time he was regarded as a good coach who couldn't win the big one, and then he ripped off 3 national championships in the 90's, destroying some elite programs in the process. So maybe JT will eventually redeem himself and finally destroy the Florida's and USC's of the world...
I agree that TP is the real deal. In fact, I thought OSU was only able to move the ball with TP under center during the USC game last year. He's the best athlete on the field, in every game he plays, and I can see him racking up 400+ yards of offense in a BCS bowl game a la InVinceable...

I really don't know what's up with Stern. It's strange; he went on vacation for 2 weeks, came back for a week, and then is on vacation for another week! Wish I had that type of schedule.
Fyi, if you wanted to download mp3's of the Stern show via Bittorrent client (I use Utorrent myself), register at redskunk . org
They have mp3's of past and present Stern shows, very good stuff...

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
here's a thread on....

here's a thread on....

:joint:Vietnam Black....gots this seeds from an old OG buddy about 7 to 8 yrs. ago...Hope this helps.:joint:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=128138

picture.php

^^^my "Black Nam" will have 3 nice huge colas over 1 1/2 foot long when done..:yeahthats

edit: Babs just by lookin at it i know for sure its not even ready....I cant find or havent used my magnifying scope in years anyway....

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran

Interesting thread on the Viet Black, and recent too. Supposed to have a nice racey landrace sativa high, even though it's a hybrid. I think those 3 cola's will last you a long time, PC...
BTW, my condolences re: your mom. I hope for the best.

IL grower in transition to a indoor operation,the competition for my plants by the police and thieves finally forced the move
I had some nice plots with near by water sources so my early girls plants I always kept clipped low would at least do a couple pound each
I have a 2x4x6 space available and joined the 600w club for my own supply
some Nirvana bank blue mystic seedlings that are 6 days above ground are getting their second set of big leaves
much less walking involved this way and I never though of researching my growing before leading to joining in the forum
this could be more fun
avoiding the disappointment of walking to some missing crop a month before their ready will be a definite benefit
well just hi to all,I'll be around

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
SWC/TRON GROWS...

SWC/TRON GROWS...

:joint:here are some of my swc/tron summer grows...Hope this helps.:joint:

:tongue:

"Schrom" on the left and "Sour Bubble" on right

:tongue:

"Grape Purple" suppose to turn purple and "Hawaiin Punch" growin' outside.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Hey folks,
I know I am new here in the midwest I guess.
But if you guys could take a minute, I know this sounds like a wild ass long shot that won't amount to anything, but just give it a chance and take a look. You could all individually play a role. Here is a link

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123804

It's a thread about organizing 50 or more protests/demonstrations to happen simultaneously on 4/20, this year, and maybe for the foreseeable years. Don't you think it's time. This is going to be a very gorilla movement, I as a grower do not want to risk security, but I will work on this and do as much as I can for Kansas. I am just asking that some of you here take a look and consider helping set this up where you are. I think we can do this and maintain security by working behind the scenes silently. We, growers have the passion that most everyday squares may not have. But lotsa everyday squares will participate in attendance if they percieve that there is something there.
Well anyway, just check it out, it's a good thread. If you are pessimistic about understandable, a simple good luck will do. Otherwise, thanks to anyone that decides to jump in.

Latest posts

Latest posts