What's new

midwest growers unite

varTy

sum midwest perpetual nugs incoming! all clones from local heros.. =]
bagseed clones! the left is @ 29days n flowering,and the right is 20days in flowering!
picture.php

Sum midwest Love! wish u all the best! Keep smiling and stay hi!

B

BudBag

Nebraska

Nebraska

Had to drop in and say hi. Im from Cali now living in the Corn husker state:yoinks:

M

mrred

3 nebraskans on the same page, cool, let sorta creepy, what kind setup you got weedbutter? why did you decide to move out here bugbad?

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Hey!

I found an entertainment center at a thrift store for 100 bucks. It's 6 feet tall 4 feet wide and and 3 feet deep. Has doors access panel in rear and a pre cut hole for wiring. I also found 2 small cabinets out in the trash. I took the small one. Going to make a great place to germinate my seeds. Also has double doors.

Finally I'll be able to lock up my stuff in style.

I gots a few plants that are unknown strains that have just baely began throwing white hairs....no buds yet, just starting.....I am hoping they finish in time....being unknown this is a crap shoot....I am in mid ohio so our fall is about as predictable as the a teenager.anyone else having this trouble in my area or are most of your plants comming along great? I have a few local strains and widows that are almost ready to come down in the next week or so. Good luck to everyone.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Facelift: Nice find. I bet that cab was a pain to move around, but once secured, it should provide a decent amount of grow space for you. Might take a while to rig it out with equipment... keep us updated.

Lidspinner: I read a report that said this was IL's cloudiest summer in the last hundred years... Last year it was rains, this year clouds, hopefully everyone with an outdoor patch gets at least a so-so yield...

Csedge: wonder why it hermied? was it the moonlight? stressed? Maybe the buds will be smokable, or at least you can use it for cooking or hash. I have 4 Sourdog males in a paper bag that I might use for a bubble bag run, just to see if I can get anything out of them...

picture.php

Flo bud under HPS. Close to maturity. Checked the trichs with a radio shack microscope, still mostly clear, maybe another week or two?

picture.php

Seven Sdog clones in an Aerogarden.

picture.php

The Sdog clones about two weeks later. They've all sprouted roots. I threw some GH Lucas formula in the res and now they're vegging vigorously. I need to move these to a bubble tub soon else the roots get entangled with each other...

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Vietnam Black x G13/BW @ 3 months and 6 days...

Vietnam Black x G13/BW @ 3 months and 6 days...

and then some. Here's my "Black Nam" strain..Hope this helps.:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

:tongue:

gonna chop the rest of it down on the 15th of this month....:moon:

sorry for the crappy pix had to use my cell phone...:yeahthats

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Owl: Loving the purps.

Bobble: Hope this dry sunny weather helps your plants finish properly.

Bigjay: looks good, keep posting pics

I had four Sdog males that I pulled months ago dried in a paper bag, so I decided to try to make some bubble hash from them:

picture.php

It didn't really work out so well:

picture.php

Got no usable hash out of the first run, so I dumped everything. Oh well, thought I would at least try. Researched getting hash from males, and it seemed that sometimes it was worthwhile, not so much for me though....

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
forgot these...

forgot these...

:joint:pix of the sugar coated, frostier than a mofo huge colas...Hope this helps

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dont care bout the fan leaves b/c i dont smoke them anyway. Also gonna chop the rest of the plant down at the end of this month..:yeahthats

Latest posts

Latest posts