What's new

midwest growers unite

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
hello from the midwest to the midwest.. peace and harmony to all... finally gettin some rain by us...... we were bakin for awhile.

let the stretch begin.............. . . .

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
PC: That HPK makes some thick, frosty nuggets. I remember the Schrom, that was good smoke. And the outdoor's looking good as well.

Csedge: Nice macro shots, I can almost see the trich color...

Canna: Summer's back, at least in IL. Nice and hot and been pretty dry too.

picture.php

The closet.

qbert

Howdy from the land of snow and lakes. Been trolling here for a little while.

Getting real motivated for my first attempt at gardening. Planning a super stealth cab and been reading a lot, lot, lot. Can't really figure how I didn't think of doing it sooner. Kinda like how just a couple weeks ago I realized it would be bomb to add bacon on my Subways. Can't figure how I didn't think of that sooner, either. lolz

Anyway, howdy again! Maybe I'll meet some of yall around the twin cities someday (see a few suby fans here, who knows I might already know some of you!), but I'm guessing not since this bunch is probably a little more on the paranoid side.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

wassup murda family!!!

wassup murda family!!!

hey bababooey and all of the murda peeps!!! rock on midwest growers!!! dj

On saturday the 15th there will be a NORML cookout at 3601 N Pennsylvania at 12 noon. Run by Steve Dillon, the Chairman of the Board of Indiana NORML and National
NORML. BE THERE!!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Qbert: howdy. I know we've got at least a few minnesota peeps around the murda forums.
Bacon on a sub? Brilliant. But of course, bacon makes everything taste better: shrimp, beef, everything...

Djxx: The kush looks frosty, good work.

Makedad: I hope there's a good turnout at the BBQ. My bud used to live in Indiana and he's said some of the best weed he's ever had was grown there. Is the Ind Compassionate Use act close to passing or what?

picture.php

Using my Aerogarden as a cloner and a vegger. These Flo clones rooted in two weeks and are vegging in earnest now. Will be transplanting them to 3 gallon coco/verm/perlite pots and feeding them GH Lucas formula...

BBB, Indiana compasionate use act is not (afaik) close to passing. It s a pretty conservative state, but if 1/4 of the US has a medical law then everyone else should be right on the tails. I'm gonna make the 2+ hour trip to go to this event as I have some friends that will be there.

I reccommend anyone that goes to bring at least ten bucks to donate to teh cause :)

C

csedge

Hows my midwesterners doing today? Im doin great

Heres a little midwest native monkey in early early flower for ya!
DSC00334.JPG
DSC00331.JPG

And skunk special!
DSC00316.JPG
DSC00319.JPG
DSC00311.JPG
DSC00283.JPG

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Makedad: how was the cookout? For being such a conservative state, I bet a lot of Indianan's smoke the herb...

Csedge: I love the multiple tops. Did you fim or top?

PC: That looks close to being done. You think you could let her go another month? That'll be 120 days flowering. That must be some real head stash there...

Growlife: I hope you find a good outdoor strain. If I lived next to a forest I'd definitely think about an outdoor patch or three.

C

csedge

I topped bababooey and vegged for a very long long time i think i different srain wouldve handled multiple toping differently and gave me a better yield

Latest posts

Latest posts