What's new

Meow......Calling all Christmas Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^Too cute! What breed of cat?

Ronley....thanks for sharing your artistic talents!!!!

Hope everyone is having as much fun with this as the SB cats are sitting and meowing over all the cute pics being posted. There's still time to enter the contest...grab your cameras!

Thanks,
dg

G

Heres a few more of are Kittys,,there shreding are X-mas tree and orniments..

SMOKEY and HUNTER

little ECKIE in the x-mas tree

hunter

trouble makers.

G

Guest 16149

Spreading my holiday joy :)

Spreading my holiday joy :)

Hi DG

I know you said it was a Holiday Cat contest, but my entry is smaller than your cats :)
This is Angel, our toy Chihuahua, wishing you and the Seedbay cats Merry Christmas.

Oh Santa Baby......

Where did I put Daddy's present, if I lost/Ate his package from Seedbay he will kill me, maybe I can win the photo contest and replace them and Daddy won't know what I did :) (cheap plug for Daddy)

Does Santa want a Candy Cane, I prelicked it for you

All the best to you and yours for the Holidays

Last edited:
G

Ronley said:
Very cute.
the Grinch who stole Christmas.

Thanks Ronley.
Nice art you have there by the way. Is that charcoal or pencil? Very deep. :joint:

THC4SIM

Clio just kicking back and chilling out

There are some really cool cats in the IC community!! Keep em coming!!

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whizzard said:
Thanks Ronley.
Nice art you have there by the way. Is that charcoal or pencil? Very deep. :joint:

Are there some watercolours in there too for the background?

O

oddworldDormé

thats persian

31883P1150256.JPG

31883P1150258.JPG

hehe

whizzard said:

fantastic :D

R

Ronley

oddworldDormé said:

What an absolutely cutie.

They are water coloured paintings, I think that I may have gone over some of the animals with a black finepoint pen to make them stand out more.

D0nC0smic

Wow, i don't think i have ever seen a calico with hair that long before, How is her temperment? When my sister took her cat into the vet for the first time the vet asked " what is her personality like, is she like a calico, or is she nice" Of course her majesty Cali is like a calico, she's is very afectionate to people but is the most territorial with regard to other cats as of any cat i have lived with, and its been alot. Kinda odd because she is around so many other cats all the time. My own pics will follow shortly

tuco

oddworldDormé
yeah That's gotta be 3 cats glued together

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oddworldDormé again."

Ofcourse it should go to those kittens for being so damn cute...I'm just glad Im sitting here alone so no one can hear me going "Awwwwwwwwwwwww"

Great pics everyone!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey JJS, I didn't state at the beginning that pics should not be PS'ed...but it kinda stands to reason that they should be natural. Sometimes PS is good for cleaning up a pic (adding some light if underlit, etc) but without changing to add layers of enhancements....let's just have fun with this thread and it's original intent which is to show Christmas Kitties. :D So far the pics are quite nice. :D

dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts