What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Meow......Calling all Christmas Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi!

Maybe the winners should then post a foto of their prize together with their loved kitty... And someone who have 4 cats should chose only one. Just some ideas to make the contest fair to everyone ;)

whizzard kitty is my favourite so far...

G

well i have 2 pics in my gallery that i cant post for some reason...could i get a little help please...peace

G

actually i have about 20,000 lol but whos counting...how many do i have to have with this account...thanks...peace

N

NZjay

boy am i glad this is a CAT comp. *shrug*

attempts at cheating, and people posting dogs in a Cat comp.

what is going on here!
:(

nice spotting Sammet.

N

NZjay

thesecret said:
...how many do i have to have with this account...thanks...peace

read the post above you. theres a page with all the info you will need bro.

G

i did read it..it does not give a number...hence me asking after reading it...i guess the number is 5

Last edited:
G

my crazy black cat thinks my white dog is his momma...i catch him nursing on her all the time...mr max has been a medical marijuana user for about a year now...he got caught in someones live trap and degloved himself and had to get his tail amputated...he got skin graphs from his side and it has taken a year of hydrotherapy and 3,000 usd but mr max is here with us today with all four legs...mental note next time have them amputate the leg...it was hell on him and he hates the vet now...i found the trap and the trapper and no more innocent animals will be trapped by him...funnything is somebody already tried to sue him over thier cat getting trapped and apparently he was doing nothing illegal...fortunately for max he doesnt need the system to correct this mans ways...he has got me...

Last edited:

dRiNkm4Nia

Sorry. I don't know, that I can't insert photo which i found in google. My wife say that's this photos are so sweet and I must put this in the forum. So i deleted this photo and I leave only mine.

Once again ~SoRry~ This is my mistake , i don't read rules exactly !! ...(but my english is bad)

peace (=

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi!

Here is little Tommy:

Always ready for a fresh leaf:

And his Christmas fotos:

:kitty:

Last edited:
G

Right on JJ

Right on JJ

I think JJ should get a special prize/award for saving Autumn!! And especially for taking the time & going to the expense of getting her patched up at the vets! Way to go bro.

What do the Seedbay cats think about that?

-BG-

Meow...here's nice christmas grin for you...my cats doesn't like to dress up...but they do love christmas turkey :D

and chillin around...

E

Ergonomic

My cat again

31170P1000625-med.JPG

tuco

:kitty: TULLY! :kitty:​

Meet Tully. We got him from the cat shelter a couple of years ago. He was about five years old when we got him and was one of the older cats at the shelter. I remember going in and seeing all the kittens running around like mad...but Tully just sat in a hollowed-out log, peering out from inside he looked so scared and timid...we said "that's our cat!"

We make a point of giving him Atlantic Salmon left overs for his Christmas dinner...and he deserves it.

Tully does not really like being covered up and I was lazy to pull down the decorations to dress him up so I did a quick sketch from a photo for a Christams theme...hmmm, might make for a good card! :eek::

12948tully4-med.jpg

12948tully1.jpg

12948tully2.jpg

12948tully3.jpg

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi!

Lovely that baby Tully (and nice name also ;) ). I wish my kitty could one day have a brother like him. That's definetly my kind of cat in terms of appearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.