What's new

Meow......Calling all Christmas Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrpiston38

hey going to try ang get a few more pics to show themselfs and maybe get into the contest.. my last pics were a wash..
ho ho ho

ima ho ho ho lol

ant we so cute and cuddly

KITCHA

Veteran
Crouching Tiger Shleepy Santa!

Crouching Tiger Shleepy Santa!

Hers a pic of ma little kitty kats! Merry Xmas to DG, the Seedbay Cats and all the ICMAG rascals, Peace Kitcha (",)

B4O2N0G

Awesome fat cat insomniac.The look says it all "dont mess with me".Now all it needs is a christmas hat.

E

Ergonomic

My cat...
Shown previously but uploadin was pretty f****d

31170P1000583-med.JPG

31170P1000587-med.JPG

And with the beer can
31170P1000589.JPG

Ill upload more photos of her soon..

Last edited:

Insomniac

Ronley said:
oh wow!!
Whats this guys name?

Her name is Sophia... She's getting shaved soon (done once a year because of the long hair) So i'll have to take another picture, she's gonna look hilarious. :rasta:

Mrpiston38

Oh I love shaving my one fat kitty... :muahaha: she was a rescue kitty and contracted feline parvo at the place she was rescued to by a litter of kittens. Out of the 100 cats they had 10 survived. So she is a little special.
This is Luna my fiances oldest kittie she like to play rought.. I have a 5 inch scare on my foot to prove it lol. and this is how she likes to sleep weired huh?

and then our fluffy dutches Willow. PICS will speak for themselves

last 2 pics I promiss i just really want to be in on the top 3 id be happy with 3rd. miss willow will not drink out of a bowl.. she is above a reg cat..

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Excellent...good to see more pics being posted...what a bunch of lovely kitties we have here!

Remember....do your best to make it a holiday pic (background and/or kitty holiday attire). :D

Sometimes might be a bit difficult to get the sweater over the neck, or the hat to stay on,
but that's what makes them so cute and in theme with the contest. :D

Keep 'em coming...the SB cats are lovin' it! :tongue:

dg

B

Brad

well its not really a christmas pic but there is some definte holiday green goin on

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not another Christmas!!!!

Not another Christmas!!!!

Grrr, It's Christmas time again

21338Cat1211-5.jpg

21338Cat1211-1.jpg

Time for sabotage!!

21338Cat1211-4.jpg

21338Cat1211-3.jpg