What's new

Meow......Calling all Christmas Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoolander

Hey everyone will i have like 40 cats i feed get fixed and take to the vet when their sick it cost me like $5ooo a year most live outside and are cats in the hood i think people wanted when they were kittens and as they got older they didnt want them any more but it makes my wife happy so thats cool. ps Were not these crazy cat people but if we dont do it who will but we named them all. So what im sayin is i might have a pic or two ha ha :muahaha:

R

Ronley

zoolander said:
Hey everyone will i have like 40 cats i feed get fixed and take to the vet when their sick it cost me like $5ooo a year most live outside and are cats in the hood i think people wanted when they were kittens and as they got older they didnt want them any more but it makes my wife happy so thats cool. ps Were not these crazy cat people but if we dont do it who will but we named them all. So what im sayin is i might have a pic or two ha ha :muahaha:

Hey zoolander, that a marvelous thing that you and your wife are doing.
I am helping someone who also does that and there are at least over 20 cats.

When Upload is available I will introduse you all to Vashak.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cat

Cat

Hmm can't upload any new Xmas cat photos but here's some I have in my gallery:

21338cat11.jpg

"Hi there"

21338cat3.jpg

"Mmm just had some cheese."

21338cat4.jpg

"I've run out of cheese give me more!"

There's red and green in those photos = Xmas :D

I recently put up my tree and took loads of photos (made a time lapse movie). I've got lots of Cat eating the tree, playing with tinsel etc. (oh and his name is Cat, and he's about 13 now. He likes cheese and has a dislike of any pens near the edge of a table. He can't resist. Put a pen near the edge of the table and he HAS to knock it off. :D)

Last edited:
G

The black one refuses to dress up. No nip for him. Happy Holidaze. :joint:

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
HotCha said:
What's up with uploads? What's the point of starting a photo contest when uploads are disabled?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=75639

Some folks were still able to upload pics when I started the thread, wasn't effecting everyone yet. But yeah, kinda a bad time...but...by the time it gets closer to Christmas is when someone would take a pic of their cat I'd think. So lets look at this thread as motivation for taking pics, and remember to come back and post them after the gallery is fixed. :kitty:

dg

G

HotCha said:
What's up with uploads? What's the point of starting a photo contest when uploads are disabled?

It separates the true cat lovers from those that would seek to profit from their pets and post photos SOLELY to gain seed.

ORRRRR,,

It's another example of Murphy's law:

Anything that can go wrong - will

Followed by Wilbur's addendum:

AND it will pick the VERY WORST time to do it!

and then there is my view,
Those two bastards are optimists!

What if my Cool Kitty is a Doberman?
Nevermind - she's not all that cute - but she dearly LOVES kittys :)

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol, I think most people who own cats are cat lovers. But it would be interesting to see if we get any 'guerilla' cat photos for anyone desperate to win seeds.

Imagine all the little cats out there just walking around enjoying themselves until suddenly....

SolarT jumps out of a bush with a camera and a Santa hat closely followed by a cat-loving Doberman! :D

G

Now I wouldn't admit to trying, buttttt,, do you have any idea HOW FAST ya gotta be with thqt camera when most kittys see a Dobie?

REALLY R E A L L Y FAST! Spring - wouldn't hurt them, but it's not easy to convince kittys on the run.

shine on all!

HotCha

Dutchgrown said:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=75639

Some folks were still able to upload pics when I started the thread, wasn't effecting everyone yet. But yeah, kinda a bad time...but...by the time it gets closer to Christmas is when someone would take a pic of their cat I'd think. So lets look at this thread as motivation for taking pics, and remember to come back and post them after the gallery is fixed. :kitty:

dg

Thanks DG, I apologize to everyone for my ignorance. I have the best picture of my most photogenic cat asleep in my christmas decorations. He didn't get nominated in the last cat photo contest, but I'm optimistic about this one. :) Here he is:

Last edited:

Mrpiston38

do we have any idea on when the photos will be fixed i have so many great pics of my kitties and the ones i posted dont show up in the thread untill you click on them...DG how di i fix this? or can i fix it?

Mr.p

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you beat me to it Ronley :)

Here's some more of Cat.

And by the way, he loves Christmas. More things to bite and attack! :muahaha:

21338Cattree1208-2.jpg

As usual - all the xmas decorations end up on the floor :rolleyes:

21338Cattree1208-1.jpg

:wave:

21338Cattree1208-3.jpg

Here's Cat trying to perform some Christmas Magic :D

Last edited:
G

MERRY X-MAS TO THE SEEDBAY CATS!!! This is my Kitty Flo.....Guardian of the grow room, killer of small mammals.

Last edited:
G

Heres one of or cats SMOKEY,,he likes to sleep :kitty: and cuddle,,and hes always purring,hes a great cat and good stocking stuffer.,,SMOKEY says HAPPY Hollidays to all..JIMI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.