What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Meow......Calling all Christmas Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

sorry ...can't help myself ... bark bark happy holidaze
:puppydoge
i want to play with the cats too

peace

G

star crash said:
sorry ...can't help myself ... bark bark happy holidaze
i want to play with the cats too

peace
Hey Star,, Them pups are growing fast..very good looking also.Happyholidays

R

Ronley

zoolander said:
after a long night trimmin

too much coffee

Zoolander your cat is not looking very pleased with this Chistmas outfit Watch your hand he looks like he will bite it off.

Echoes

Great cats (and dogs) everyone! Really cute. Now you've got my girlfriend wanting updates on new pictures on this thread like every day.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello to all the cats outs there!

Meeeauww! I just couldn't stop myself, so I decided to post some pics of "the Queen" and "the new dude" doing what they know do best, x-mas style.

"The Queen" would like some doggies to come and play

The morning after x-mas

G

She wanted to dress up again. Such a happy kitty. Enjoy. :joint:

I didn't have my hat on.

I can't see a thing.

Is that Santa?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
As is usually the case with such a bunch of cute kitties...you all are making it MOST difficult for the SB cats to judge this contest!! But, in a few days the winners will be announced...somehow...in the meantime, keep the pics coming!

*Note....if for some reason I can't locate an internet connection on the exact date this thread is to be closed, I'll get to one as soon as possible...no worries...just don't freak if it doesn't get closed and judged on the exact date I posted in the beginning...might be a day or two off...but then again, could be on the date it's supposed to be.

Thanks!
dg

Vermonster

crazy stroke of luck, this weekend i found a cat living under my porch. it was obviously a house cat so i took it in and have been unable to find its owner, so he has become a permanent member unless someone comes a knockin. so lucky me i will be able to enter this contest with my newest friend "thirsty" as i call him as he didnt leave the water bowl for 20 minutes when i first brought him in! pics to follow shortly.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plaigerism?

Plaigerism?

If I'm wrong tell me and I'll apologise, but upon visiting Google Images and searching for christmas cats you can find these photos:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&sa=N
231531699CcchMr_fs.jpg

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&sa=N
Cat_gift_on_Christmas.jpg

AngusinChristmasTree.jpg

dRiNkm4Nia please tell me you own these photos and you didn't just change the file names to deliberately pass off other peoples work as your own. Again, If I'm wrong about it I apologise, just seems a bit fishy to me. Or are the rules that you can post any photo, not just your own? :puppydoge

Last edited:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
haha. those are awesome shots

i was going to say din ding ding we have a winner before i saw sammets post. that cat in the box is too perfect

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
No worries gang....plagiarized pics are not eligible. Pics are supposed to be of YOUR cat and not one copied off the net somewhere....let's keep this thread positive and happy...the SB cats can tell who's being naughty and nice here...they are like santa's little helpers. :biglaugh:

Thanks,
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts