What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn cavalley you sound like my twin, got the pk from around here down. love the tolerance on it been smokin pk for last 6-7 months still gets me blazed as fuck over almost everything else i come by.

nandro haha i know after pk everything else is just eh. that killa queen is fuckin frosty as shit. thats some shit for hash right there. got a pic of the pk from a bit further back id like to see how it grows.
:joint:

nandro

Jay she was an ugly, revegging plant during tha begining of this grow. I'll get ya' some new veg shots when my mom gets big n pretty. No prob.

I got some new pix in tha flower pix section, too lazy right now to put in here. :p
G'Night,
Nandro

KK PK @ 36 days
14495pk21.JPG

damn cavalley you sound like my twin, got the pk from around here down. love the tolerance on it been smokin pk for last 6-7 months still gets me blazed as fuck over almost everything else i come by.

Yeah thats the Purple Kush for you ;) Funny, I read your thoughts on curing Purple and thought "this guy must be my twin". She'll spoil you unless you got primo nugs in your area all the time. We've been getting some indoor green batches lately that are killer, sort of airy nuggets (well as far as PK is concerned)but they are the epitomy of Kush taste and stink. Never had an indoor batch surprise me really but this stuff hangs with the best Emerald Triangle PK I've ever had. Its odd, the pk taste sticks so strong in the mouth it actually hinders the taste of food at first, and the high simply does not want to let go.

Nandro. I can't belive you are pulling off those pics on a 2 MP digi without a macro. My old 4.5 mp couldn't pull off that clarity with full zoom. Your PK is looking extra delicious as well. Keep it green brother.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well they are damn nice closeups even if you don't call them macros, lol. to me the above shot is a macro shot lol, i just love the close up trichome shots.

somoz

Veteran
Shnap, i;ve popped into your thread a couple times now dro but just realized i never posted anything. :bat: So let me say your plants are lookin great and i like your homemade coco, dwc rig.........pretty kewl

I got a cut of the PK runnin right now as well and was wonderin how her vigour in veg was for you and how much has she streched for ya? Sorry bout the double barrel questions but they usually come in two's for me and yeah......those pics are awesome for not havin a macro function.....steady hand bro, definately a steady hand........or a table top......haha

lookin good bro
moz

nandro

I hold my breath right for my photos. LOL! Steady hands my ass, I just hit tha button as soon as my shakeybones withdraw. har har har :D Thanks my man.

Which PK cutting are you running, where'd you recieve it from and do you have any pix? These Qs heavily depend on what I can tell ya' and what I can't tell ya'...

Get back to me, my man
Nandro :sasmokin:

Todays day 40 so I'm gonna' take some pix. Commin' soon.

B

BeAn

nandro said:
I hold my breath right for my photos. LOL! Steady hands my ass, I just hit tha button as soon as my shakeybones withdraw. har har har :D Thanks my man.

Which PK cutting are you running, where'd you recieve it from and do you have any pix? These Qs heavily depend on what I can tell ya' and what I can't tell ya'...

Get back to me, my man

Todays day 40 so I'm gonna' take some pix. Commin' soon.

Looks like it works, great pics man. :lurk:

Stay safe, keep it green and sticky!! :sasmokin:

B

bonecarver_OG

he is right macro basicly is amplifying - but very nice close ups indeed :D

somoz

Veteran
don't hold it too long bud, you'll end up feeling like this :beat-dead ....hehe

well the cut i'm runnin is from cali obviously i don't know the origin of where my peeps got it but its norcal.....its really behind everything else i'm runnin so thats why i was askin about the vigour....here are some shots of the pk and some other plants that are at the same veg time but much father ahead to give a perspective of what i'm talkin about

the pk is still on its first node while some others

pk

bagseed kush at 3 or 4 nodes now

lisa mar really powerin ahead

straw deez f2 that i hope is a female...showin very good growth

oh, and its really far behind this one! haha
and i don't even wanna talk about the burn marks..tis what happens when you mix your neem tincture on too much hash.....really annoyin

hope ya don't mind the pics dro and if ya do holla...was just tryin to give a perspective of where that clone is at, have you had anything like this workin with this clone?

thanks for the insights bro
moz

Last edited:

nandro

Shit, no problems with more pix. Shiiiiiat... Don't make me slap ya. :D

Nice, my man. I wonder wassup on that PK. Mines not terribly slow, infact it speeds and hums along quite nicely with tha others..

Lemme know, YGPM

somoz

Veteran
there it is broheim! that's some nice frost there man and looks like she'll smoke a treat for ya bro. yeahz, i got the dilly and was takin a look at her roots and think that between the neem she recieved and the tub she was in before there was too much stress for her to take off......another week and a half or so and she should be fine.

greats pic dood
moz

nandro

Here we are @ 41 days. Startin' to get coloful in some areas, just begging to purp up some more now... Would be a kool aesthetic bonus if she really purp'd up towards harv, but no biggie. Main concern here in resin. Hummin' along..

14495pk111.JPG

14495pk10.JPG

14495pk9.JPG

14495pk8.JPG

14495pk71.JPG

14495pk61.JPG

14495pk51.JPG

14495pk41.JPG

14495pk31.JPG

14495pk21.JPG

14495pk11.JPG

Peace,
Nandro

nandro

Sup, friends. :wave: Here's my big Mendo gal, can't get as many close-ups as I'd like today my batts died. Argh, anyway here's a few shitty shots of this voluptuous gal. That's KQ peeking under there somewhere in those groupshots LOL. Mendos' really reeking like some kida' grapesauce and killer whiskey. A really intoxicating smell you can't seem to get yer nose out of. Cannot wait to smoke this one, as all I remember from my test nugs was my mind melted and tha whole room smelled of this exact smell I speak of. Incense nugs to tha max.

14495mendokq2.JPG

14495mendokq.JPG

14495mendo4.JPG

14495mendo3.JPG

14495mendo2.JPG

14495mendo1.JPG

Peace,