What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

nandro

I'm a buisness man, so let's get down to buisness.

(2) 24 gallon 2-plant DWCs
(1) 600 Watt Horti
Medium: Botanicare Coco
Nutes and stuff: Botanicare PBP Veg/Flower Hydro in addition with Cal-Mag+, LK, Hygrozyme, SM-90 and a little bit of Superthrive during transplants.

That's about it for equip., nutes and stuff. I cut my coco with around, oh let's say 40% perlite and top-feed 'til roots rush outta' tha net pots. Then tha rez is filled, nutes are started out at tha minimal strength on tha bottle and work their way up to full-strength Veg. I continue Veg nutes about a week into 12/12, or at least 'til tha plant is telling me "okay, I'm done stretchin'". Then plain, ph'd water for a day so they can eat off whatever stored N they have in 'em, then once again starting off with minimum-strength Flower nutes and go up from there. Hygrozyme is amazing.

Strains:
Mendo Purps
Purple Kush - Kyle Kushman's cut
Killer Queen - OG BCGA gear
Jack Herer

Mendo Purps

Purple Kush - Kyle Kushman's cut

Killer Queen - original Vic High gear

Jack Herer

I'm waitin' for tha smaller girls to catch up to the MP that has just been a monster vegger. The KQ clone was taken from a rootbound momma, so she was kind'a weak at first, but now she's startin' to kick some ass. The PK and Jack cuts were recieved last/most recent, so they got a bit to catch up on the 30 day veg time the others recieved. Then we're off to flower. :wave: Those beautiful nugs above were grown by my good bros who supplied tha cuts. Major respect and luv to my bruthas.

Peace,
Nandro

Last edited:

ColoraDro

Looking Good you CoCo Mofo :woohoo:

shit is always in tip top shape with the brotha from anotha cant wait to see these sexy ladies all on the floor doing that nasty :yummy:

i got thos one tagged... :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Damnit nando, quit screwing around and get it started. Umkay? lol
Looking forward to the grow my bro.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I'm a buisness man, so let's get down to buisness.

(2) 22 gallon 2-plant DWCs
(1) 600 Watt Horti
Medium: Botanicare Coco
Nutes and stuff: Botanicare PBP Veg/Flower Hydro in addition with Cal-Mag+, LK, Hygrozyme, SM-90 and a little bit of Superthrive during transplants.

This is my kinda thread......

:lurk:

G

is the kk purple kush clone, the 'old skool' purple kush? Cant say Im familiar with either...

nandro

Steel_Canaries said:
is the kk purple kush clone, the 'old skool' purple kush? Cant say Im familiar with either...

Hell naw, it's Kyle's pink haired indica/kush x nl5/hp than inbred. But I must say, after smoking tha nugs - they were purply, VERY kushy/ghani smelling and tasting and had that 'purple'/grapey taste on tha exhale. So it works for me, naw mean.

Tha ol' skool PK in my opinion [and many others] just might possibly be Purple Indica. Tha KK PK is really good herbs, though. Tha nugs are straight up KUSH. That's all that matters to me.

G

which cut of purple kush is doing the rounds at the cali med clubs..

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
looks very nice, a buddy of mine did some crossing with some purps and im poppin some seeds... wondering how the growth rate was on the mendo purps? did u take any clones off it? im planning on takin at least a few clones from each so was wonderin if u had tried.. how they took to bein cloned.. happy new years everyone... grow on brothas! Peace, Dime

nandro

Steel_Canaries said:
which cut of purple kush is doing the rounds at the cali med clubs..

Tha one causing all this greif and misconceptions going on over there regardin' PK. My brothas and sistas out West even have a hard time finding "THE ONE". Everyone's looking for that badass PK. This one has all tha bases covered, no doubt. It's real bomb. I'm a lineage stickler and all, not to mention I really don't know much about Kyle other than I didn't like his SC - so I really didn't even know how this one was gonna' be. Then I smoked his KK PK and it doesn't play around. It'll build you a tolerance, though, as any good Kush will. IMVHO.

Too many of these strains out there, so tha confusion gets greater. This KK PK is really really good pot, and I don't say that type'a shit. Never had a '10', but its a solid 9.

Dimebag, keep me posted on tha hybrids.

cough_cough, hey hun I hope I see ya' today!! peace!

peace to all friends,
Nandro

Oh yeah, 12/12 hittin' tha room tonight.

G

Good info on the PK, Nandro. Gonna follow this thread for the PK and Mendo Purp. What does Hygrozyme do for you?

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It'll build you a tolerance, though, as any good Kush will. IMVHO.

never smoked the kk cut but pk has never been a quick tolerance builder ever, smoke, smoke, smoke and its just as good as the first day.

nandro

yeah for about a week huh jay.. we all have diff tolerances and smoking habits, my man.

toking on some killer OGK right now, wish i could share a j with ya.
peace
nandro

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
cant wait to see your PK... love to see some honey comb nugs grown out.

heres what i was smokin on.

enjoy that OGK. Peace, Dime

G

So, were you conscious enough when you got home to remember to flip the lights to 12/12?

I managed to unload the car, get the unrooted cuts into the fridge and the rooted cuts under a light, then I died! I'm still coming down. What a party!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
yes mtjohn, Party indeed!!!!

Don't tell RB, but I left my cuts in the car all night..Doh' :bat:

I put them in rapid roooters this morning and I think they will be fine, except the Jillybean, she don't look so good :badday: