What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
loveing it, keep up the good work nandro, i have seldome seen leaves with so many trichome all over them this early :yes:

nandro

Thanks, guys. I'll do my best.

Updates on Mendo Purps & Jack Herer soon. Jacks still taking forever on flower production, but she 'aint lackin' in tha resin department. Mendo Purps is starting to reek tha joint up and smells so great. Oh, man. Resin on tha fans and all over on her now, too. Caught up with tha KQ in that regard. PK is still packin' it on, gettin greasier and stinkier by tha day.

Peace,
Nandro

nandro

gaiusmarius said:
should make some fantastic bubble with that frosty trim :yes:

You're telling me. I think I'll do a bunch of budder with it, actually, now that I just got some nifty new containers for extractants.

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

G

Oh, that Killer Queen makes killer concentrates. Bubble, oil, you pick your preference and she'll treat you right!

Cannapits

smoking a 3 way of some Killer Queen/MindBogglef2/RockBud.....Love the show bro...what was I saying again...oh yeah I got a 3 way...lol...peace

nandro

Thanks my sista and brotha! Tha KQ's lil baby bud leaves are so resinated, they're twisting under weight or some shit. It's insane, tha score of trichs are heavier than tha buds, LOL.

Here's how tha PK nugs are lookin', sorry for tha HPS glow, didn't feel like taking tha resevoirs out for pix tonight. Lazy... :wave:

14495pkflower20.JPG

14495pkflower22.JPG

14495pkflower211.JPG

14495pkflower19.JPG

Peace & Happy Thoughts,

G

Nice, even with the color!

You feeling better, Nandro?

Last edited:

nandro

Feeling way better, but still a little groggy ya know. This time of year always gets my allergetic ass. :p poowee

Thanks, friends. Be good.

Wow nandro you got some top notch gear growin there! I'm impressed with that lineup, no messin around here :joint:

I have never heard of "Kyle Kushman's" Purple Kush, how does she compare to Purple Kush nuggets you have smoked in the past? Or is it called that simply because he's the person who sourced this particular cutting? Please clarify :) I read this comment and it kinda threw me off.

Then I smoked his KK PK and it doesn't play around. It'll build you a tolerance, though, as any good Kush will. IMVHO.

The PK I know and love is up among the best when it comes to cutting through tolerance. Why I try to keep her around as much as possible. :yummy: I've built tolerance to Kush strains (Bubba especially) but Purple never really developed much of a tolerance for me, and I'm a fairly heavy smoker. I guess a biger head might run into that problem, and I don't know of your smoking rituals either. Either way, your Purple Kush looks delicious. You can tell those ladies are definately bein taken care of :joint:

Your Killer Queens are spot on as well. Wow those bitches got some sugar. If I'm not mistaken Killer Queen is some of MotaRebels work right? His work is top of the line IMO.

Cant wait to hear updates on the JH and Mendo Purps. i wont drone on and on about the mendo purps, but she is definately a NorCal favorite. I havent seen any for almost a year though.

Once again some truly top notch shit you got goin there nandro. dont keep us in suspense with those updates! :joint:

peace my friend

nandro

cavalleysmoker said:
Wow nandro you got some top notch gear growin there! I'm impressed with that lineup, no messin around here :joint:

I have never heard of "Kyle Kushman's" Purple Kush, how does she compare to Purple Kush nuggets you have smoked in the past? Or is it called that simply because he's the person who sourced this particular cutting? Please clarify :) I read this comment and it kinda threw me off.

The PK I know and love is up among the best when it comes to cutting through tolerance. Why I try to keep her around as much as possible. :yummy: I've built tolerance to Kush strains (Bubba especially) but Purple never really developed much of a tolerance for me, and I'm a fairly heavy smoker. I guess a biger head might run into that problem, and I don't know of your smoking rituals either. Either way, your Purple Kush looks delicious. You can tell those ladies are definately bein taken care of :joint:

Your Killer Queens are spot on as well. Wow those bitches got some sugar. If I'm not mistaken Killer Queen is some of MotaRebels work right? His work is top of the line IMO.

Cant wait to hear updates on the JH and Mendo Purps. i wont drone on and on about the mendo purps, but she is definately a NorCal favorite. I havent seen any for almost a year though.

Once again some truly top notch shit you got goin there nandro. dont keep us in suspense with those updates! :joint:

peace my friend

Thanks brother.

Okay tha deal on KK's PK:
Kyle Kushman back in tha early 90s [~'92 approx] took some Kush/Pink-haired Indica and inbred to tha point where he stopped when progency started getting high hermaphrodite numbers. He then, in tha mid/later 90s he found a killer male NorthernLights5/Hashplant from Sensi Seeds and started dustin' his nuts on his PK and thus; such hybrids came about. I believe his Grape Ape that floats about tha clubs out West and all over is one of his Purple Kush x NL/HP crosses. He's also got a "Rainbow Kush" and others utilizing this same PK cut.

His Purple Kush he created is basically his own creation, but what's killing me is that it's insanely dank and maybe I shouldn't have worded myself quite like that. I was really only going off tha small nug I was sent as a little teaser from my buddy. My bro being from tha crew in Vegas that helps do tha Kush Cups [got tha cut via Kyle and Co.].

Anyway, what I really should have said was this shit makes ya' tolerance to other strains really high, because this shit is so damn good and tasty and strong. I'm pretty sure this clone floats about in SoCal, too my bro. Infact, I know it does! I tracked down a few buds of mine down in Venice and they're runnin' hard for tha masses and they seem to really love it. Verified same cut as mine, really crazy 'cuz I've known this cat for a while, but hadn't talked to him since he left here. Gettin way O-T now, but yeah bro that's tha rap on that. It's his own very dank Purple Kush strain that's been around since around '92-'93. As far as I know, olskool PK from tha Emerald Triangle/NorCal has been around since tha late 80s. And that's a fact Jack.

Here's some 35 day nuggies for ya and some more picture updates on tha other strains. :wave:

Peace my man,

14495pk7.JPG

14495pk6.JPG

14495pk5.JPG

14495pk4.JPG

14495pk3.JPG

14495pk2.JPG

14495pk1.JPG

P.s. Killer Queen is originally bred by Vic High of BCGA from up North. Yes, Motarebel had a KILLA QUEEN, which was his own creation C99xG13, utilizing his own cuts. Very killer gear.

Last edited:
Ah, so it was Killa Queen that MotaRebel worked on. I've never heard of Vic High, but juding by that frost his work is excellent.

So Kyle Kushman created his own Purple Kush in the early 90s? Purple Kush has been around since at least '85, my cousin says the PK he got in Humboldt in the 80s was spectacular. I am curious to see how KK's PK stacks up to the PK I'm used to... Who knows could be the same cut :bandit:

Anyways thank you very much for taking the time to clarify. Your ladies are absolutely gorgeous. :joint: Keep it green man.

nandro

cavalleysmoker said:
Ah, so it was Killa Queen that MotaRebel worked on. I've never heard of Vic High, but juding by that frost his work is excellent.

So Kyle Kushman created his own Purple Kush in the early 90s? Purple Kush has been around since at least '85, my cousin says the PK he got in Humboldt in the 80s was spectacular. I am curious to see how KK's PK stacks up to the PK I'm used to... Who knows could be the same cut :bandit:

Anyways thank you very much for taking the time to clarify. Your ladies are absolutely gorgeous. :joint: Keep it green man.

Vic High from B.C. used to make some really badass hybrids. Look 'em up, bro. You'll be an instant fan. He bred some really classic hits.

Kush rap - Yeah man, always trying to grab that elusive ET cut. Whoever hooks that one up gets this one and we can compare/contrast.

Keep a look out,
Peace,

Greenbdman said:
Them nugs are looking great nandro!

Thanks, Greenbdman! :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now that's what i call a macro party :yes:

good shit nandro! loveing your show, even if i don't always post. :joint:

can't wait to see 'em when they is ripe mon :rasta:

nandro

MR.G, hey my bro - no macros, actually. Just some super-close ups that my puny '99 year-model NIKON COOLPIX 950 [2 mega pixel LOL] can pull off still with some fresh batts. :runs and hides from tha cooler, more baller camera setup cats:

hahaha thanks my man,