What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

G

Mmmmmm, yummy! Can't wait to sample some of that on 4/20, for sure! Good show, little bro!

nandro

Thanks, brutha and sista. Cannot wait 'til tha others come down now...it's like a domino effect now....one after another. :D

Peace, y'all
Nandro :wave:

Ono Nadagin

great looking nug Nandro... I have only recently returned to growing after an almost 3yr break.... hate to ask but does PK stand for the purple kuch I have been reading about?

nandro

Ono Nadagin said:
great looking nug Nandro... I have only recently returned to growing after an almost 3yr break.... hate to ask but does PK stand for the purple kuch I have been reading about?

Yes, Purple Kush. Kyle Kushman's clone [circa ~92], NOT to be confused with any of tha message board or club cuts.

Thanks, my man. Welcome back to tha growing world, we missed ya'. :wave:
Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

14495kkpk.JPG

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:drool: that shit looks danky dank dank! i gotta pack myself some pk now shit is super tasty.

Ono Nadagin

lmao ... so I just read the title and saw that I am a doofus... it says purple kush in the title lol I think my brain bulb has too many hours on it and is loosing lumens...

Nandro excellent pics, i wish i could smell thru the internet hehe or even better yet taste

On your nutrient levels within the pots, is nutrient level just below the net pot level where as only the roots are in the nutrient solution or is part of the coco and netpot within the solution?

Last edited:

Cannapits

Hey nandro...your Queen have this unreal sour vinegar smell?....like salt and vinegar chips with a hint of sugar?really sour this go round...I love it..peace bro...

nandro

Chuckleberry said:
Nandro excellent pics, i wish i could smell thru the internet hehe or even better yet taste

On your nutrient levels within the pots, is nutrient level just below the net pot level where as only the roots are in the nutrient solution or is part of the coco and netpot within the solution?

Roots are submerged and water level below tha net pot is about a half inch or more sometimes, depending on how much they're drinking. Thanks for tha compliment. Take care.

Cannapits! Yeah, my bruther. Real wierd sweet n sour smell, very strange. Yeah, somewhat like Salt N Vinegar chips. Funny!!!

Peace,

LIMELIGHT

hey bro, looking great. ill be running coco when i reboot, and ill need a tutor for sure. i think i figured out how to get gear to you via the friend channel,,,,,,hope all is well. the pk looks real nice.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
awesome macros as ever nandro :yes:

what a great frosty bud pictorial thread you have put together. i'm loveing it man, superb pics.

can't wait to meet you at 420 man. :wave:

nandro

I appreciate it greatly, from tha bottom, guys. :)

We're about five days or so into tha dry on those nugs and for tha past day or two they've been in brown paper bags in jars with tha jar lids popped and tha bags closed, opening tha bag every so often. That insane PK smell is starting to become more and more ranky as tha days go on. Chopped my KQ, too and she just got put into tha same drying procedures. Threw a tester rock candy nug in tha [sumbitch musta been as hard as a rock in trichs] 'cano this morning and I'm ROCKIN' and soarin' right now with an amazing body high. Y'all take care, more reports/updates soon. One Love.

Tha Coco Mofo,

Sucks to hear the news on your KKPK cut. Garbage... Hate going all the way through harvest on plants that end up being subpar. Oh well Im blazin a bowl of some danky PK for you :joint:

Props on your other strains, and nice shots in this thread. Just wish I could smell through the monitor lol. take it easy bro.

Last edited:

nandro

I put my girls through an extreme screening process to validate their dankyness and well, it didn't make it. :wave:

KQ, on tha other hand, is some stomp-ass smoke. As is Mendo Purps and tha dank-ass Jack Herer pheno I ran. Everythings chopped and curing currently. Full smoke-reports later this month, as I will be medicating everyone in tha crew very shortly. :smile:

Currently vegging tha next round, which has my full attention at tha mo. BRB.
Peace,

Cannapits

nandro said:
I put my girls through an extreme screening process to validate their dankyness and well, it didn't make it. :wave:

KQ, on tha other hand, is some stomp-ass smoke. As is Mendo Purps and tha dank-ass Jack Herer pheno I ran.
Peace,

can I get a Amen....peace bro with some LUI