What's new

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I'm smoking some PK from a club....chopped her at day 58 (never turned purple in my grow).....and looks nothing like your PK....it has a sweet Kush taste though...strong smell....flushed her a lil over 3 weeks and she tastes great....now she's done....no more club PK grows for me

Good points and tips on DWC flushing....
Been a good show...glad I got onboard early....

peace

nandro

-VT- said:
I'm smoking some PK from a club....chopped her at day 58 (never turned purple in my grow).....and looks nothing like your PK....it has a sweet Kush taste though...strong smell....flushed her a lil over 3 weeks and she tastes great....now she's done....no more club PK grows for me

Good points and tips on DWC flushing....
Been a good show...glad I got onboard early....

peace

Thanks, Trichs! Yup, I saw that PK. Reminds me of tha one going around tha North Bay...NOT Ultra Violet from TT [Tri-Tech], which I think yours might be a hybrid of...I dunno, crazy things happenin' out West for sure. Thanks for stickin' around.

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

nandro

bartender187 said:
great thread fern, lovely line up. just browsed through it.. some mighty nice macros. take care, bartender187

hehe Thanks, my man. It's an honor to have ya' around. Please, do stick around.

Be good, my man
Peace,

MMM forgot about this thread. beautiful photography once again nandro :joint:

Hook us up with dry weight and smoke reports on that KKPK. I want the dirt! lol seriously though mad props from us CA valley boys... I got some heads over here right now droolin over the KQ and KKPK shots.

blazin a bowl of this old school PK for you homie... peace

nandro

cavalleysmoker said:
MMM forgot about this thread. beautiful photography once again nandro :joint:

Hook us up with dry weight and smoke reports on that KKPK. I want the dirt! lol seriously though mad props from us CA valley boys... I got some heads over here right now droolin over the KQ and KKPK shots.

blazin a bowl of this old school PK for you homie... peace

Right on, man. I hope to chop around 60 for tha KQ and 65 for tha KKPK. Gonna' be some bombay nugs for sure, thanks again hommie.

Peace,

nandro

Just screwin' around tha garden when tha lights went off... :wave:

14495pk11.JPG

14495pk21.JPG

14495pk31.JPG

14495kq11.JPG

14495kq21.JPG

Peace,

nandro

cough_cough_eer said:
:canabis: LOOKs good Nandro :canabis: Can't wait for mine to catch up , she about 2-3 weeks into 12/12..

You're gonna' do 'em good!! Can't wait. :lurk:

Here's some Mendo @ 51 days...Starting to put some major weight on, as well as pumping out those last few trichs/turning heads.

14495mendo11.JPG

14495mendo21.JPG

14495mendo31.JPG

14495mendo41.JPG

Peace,

nandro

Thanks, man. Who'da ever thunk it? Coco dee dubya cee...Easy as 1-2-3...!

See you 'round our little nest in tha ICM growers community, my friend :wave:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Man oh man are those trichs glistening....they look....voluptuous :D That Mendo purps looks dank as a coco mofo :sasmokin: .....:D

I gotta give you props bro....you got skills :respect:

Wow!

nandro

Voluptuous Trichs is what it's all about!! Thanks for tha super-kind words, VT...

Keep 'em proper,

nandro

EddieShoestring said:
fair play Nandro-those pics look wild
you could be in with a chance in the 'World Longest Trich' competition

respect
eddie

haha Well, thank you, but I truly believe over-sized trichomes can be had in just about every variety. Proper feeding and a good room environment is all it takes to pump out those juicy, long, big trichs. If you notice on my Killer Queen's stems, tha trichs are quite larger. Some of my personal close-ups here on my computer that I've been using as guide for when to chop and some of them show some extremely badass trichs. I'm talkin' like half inchers LMAO! :yoinks: :yoinks:

Best wishes and blessings,

nandro

It happened. Mostly cloudy and some ambers, just like I like 'em! Killer Queen and Mendo purps get to soak up all tha wattage now. PK is drying currently and will be cured 'til 4/20 for that day's events. Thanks for viewing thus far, my bruthas and sistas. I've thoroughly enjoyed comming back to this post to update and chat. Thanks, again.

Peace,

14495pk51.JPG

14495pk41.JPG

14495pk.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts