What's new

FIREGOD

Just thought I would say thanks to Thaddeus (Med man) for great service and delivering the goods!
Kerosene kush
Purple painkiller
Rock star kush
& Conkushion !
Making some room for the new goodies. Seriously have high hopes for these as I am well versed in quality ganja. From early overgrow to seedswapclub till now I am always interested on the best of the best.
Right at the moment I have northern lights , romulan x black domina , strawberry diesel and sleestack x skunk in. Poppin some DP Oasis courtesy
Of our fine friends at Gypsys shop. Thanks guys !

But the crown jewels of 2014 just arrived from the new kid on the block Med man.
This guy is taken some heat from some guys and I have gotten to know the man a lil bit and found a dedicated , enlightened professional guy all about his gear.

I enjoy what these guys do ,,,

Its just a continuation of what guys like Sam n Neville did back when. Finding the best shit and making it accessible to anyone smart enough to look for it.
Some were labeled as breeders and some pollenuckers. Most become both.

To me,,, it doesn't matter either way as long as care was put into it. I applaud all the old schoolers as well as the new guys putting in the work n time to make these awesome lines up for grabs.

So,,, anyway
Thank you Med man !
Also thanks to Gypsy n Crew ;) can't wait for the Christmas grab bag from the bay.
Lots of goodies there. I like variety and old school standbys too :D

So bottom line...
Med man delivers !

Happy new yr to all!

FIREGOD

BTW,,, if you keep sending beans for tests and they go M.I.A on you let me know. I have no problem helpin out the cause. I'm usually a private guy but I wouldnt mind doin some promo work on some testers.
I got a new Nikon and do one gallon ebb n flow grows. Nice to see how strains react in multiple environments and grow systems too.
I'll just put that out there if you find yourself needing more results. To me,,, testers shouldn't take beans if they just want to one-up a guy n take advantage of an opprtunity.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey firegod

thank you very much for supporting, and the kind words. they mean a lot to me :)

i will def keep you on the back-up testers list if anything comes up, thank you for volenteering if you get called on

enjoy them man, everyone i know does :)

med-man

FIREGOD

I was goin to chime in on the silver skunk tester thread but I just got a lot go in on right now . I just read how a lot of guys took your offerings n never held up on their end.
Any way Bro,,,
I'm gonna be a busy mofo because these four strains are begin to get living.
Thanks for the great deal ,,,and that video from the TY EXPO WAS PRICELESS! ;)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi firegod

at the end of the day it was me to be in charge of screening the testers

its why i ahve to be a bit of a nazi this time around

those guys arent to bright that never did the grows. they couyld have had freebees to test for the rest of their days of world class, trophy winning kind

koodos to them

med-man

FIREGOD

Suks to b them lol. Live n learn. I'm jUST happy I got my beans and our vibes are pristine !
Greedy people never prosper long.

2014 is buzzin with good energy. Lookin forward to all good things :)
thanks again

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey firegod

me too, and i hope they really put out for you :)

2014 is gona be sick. i cannot wait to hit the road and promote the company more. public venues with like minded people is so much more fun then being glued to home 24/7 :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey firegod

do them all :) i dont know your call

all my methods are tried and true amigo. i share them tohelp people not hinder them :)

please keep us posted will ya?

med-man

FIREGOD

Well,,,, I was planning doing them all but due to the delays I popped other stuff n took more clones so I have to be mindful of space now. I bought a 4x4 tent last yr that's begin to get set up so now I got some motivation .
I dropped all 13 wcsd in a 1 cup pyrex bowl with a lid and set it on my flouro. I used pur filtered tap water.
Never used this method but happy to trust n try.

I figured its motivation to get my back room straightened out to increase avail space. I have 2 4' ebb n flow tables sitting in my garage begging to see some use. Leftover equip from commercial daze lol.

I will germ conk next,,, then rks n ppk in that order. I will do them a week apart. I wish I could do them all at once but i moved to a rancher with no basement and space is limited.

FIREGOD

Fukkkkkkk,,, dammit,,, lol
OK,,, my inner self is sayin pop one more so think its go in to be,,,

Skunk #1 x Durban poison:-*
Just kiddin,,,

I'll pop some Geisha haha,,,nah,,, Romulan

Playin again Lolz

OK.
Damn,, I got a lot of seeds,, wow

OK. Conkushion.

Its Medman 2014!!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey firegod

just do it,

med-man

FIREGOD

24 hrs later I checked the wcsd and 12 cracked the shell. I put the lid on and will plant tomorrow. Fast man.. wow. I'm figuring go in the entire 48 like u said. The conk went into another pyrex bowl with a lid today wit fltered tap water

The wcsd didn't sink. The are all mostly popped but floating with a small white tail coming out.

FIREGOD

All 23 seeds popped. Conk is still in water for another 24 hrs.

All wcsd are in soil now in small peat pots under flouro 24 hr light.

Will check tomorrow to see . All but 3 had about 4 mm tail. The three that were slower had a lil pigtail taproot emerging from 1-2 mm. I felt like leaving them in the water a lil longer but stuck to the 48 hr mark.:)

So far we have 100% germ rates. Its been so long since I put a seed under soil lol. Usually I leave them 3 days in ppr towels until they totally leave the shell and plant with the green above ground but I did it as instructed.

Q? Do u ever leave them in past 48?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi firegod

wicked man, you are off to a great start

i have, and i do , but try not too.

after this point i find they can succumb to algea or mold in the water, esp if they sank to the bottom

med-man